Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 07:25 PM
Fuck it. I'll start things off

gooney

Nothing personal gooney. This vote can easily change by the lynch time

Hot take

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

I'm just being quiet because i was so loud yesterday and i feel like i let everyone down lol.

I mean, as my fears that Ghost was the jester increased, i tried to go even more "all in" so i'd die as the revenge killing, but he chose Nour which is so interesting.

My suspect list still kind of includes Arty and Mook...even now during a quiet day they're trying to get the village going. I mean, maybe Sleepy too, but the way he distanced himself from Ghost makes me think otherwise now.

Its probably everyone that hasn't said shit this whole time, waiting for us to kill each other for the easy wolf win.

IDK, Fuck it, lets kill JuOsu.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 2 2018, 12:26 AM
I'm just being quiet because i was so loud yesterday and i feel like i let everyone down lol.

I mean, as my fears that Ghost was the jester increased, i tried to go even more "all in" so i'd die as the revenge killing, but he chose Nour which is so interesting.

My suspect list still kind of includes Arty and Mook...even now during a quiet day they're trying to get the village going. I mean, maybe Sleepy too, but the way he distanced himself from Ghost makes me think otherwise now.

Its probably everyone that hasn't said shit this whole time, waiting for us to kill each other for the easy wolf win.

That makes you a suspect if you don't want want the village trying to figure out who is a wolf. We are on day 3 of people talking, there are things that have been said and things that can be done to form our opinions about who we trust and who we don't.

Source: see my vote. Am I suspicious of gooney? Or am I gathering information.

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 1 2018, 10:26 PM

This is what I've actually been considering myself and why i questioning Arty's level of activity the past two days but after going back and looking at it, he wasn't as quiet as i remember him being. The people who are not saying anything right now are giving me a spook. Also, you mentioned something about being busy at work earlier and figured thats why you hadn't said much today

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 2 2018, 12:30 AM

This is what I've actually been considering myself and why i questioning Arty's level of activity the past two days but after going back and looking at it, he wasn't as quiet as i remember him being. The people who are not saying anything right now are giving me a spook. Also, you mentioned something about being busy at work earlier and figured thats why you hadn't said much today

Arty was the exact same in game 1, he was gone most of the day and then had a couple mega posts at night

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 10:31 PM

Arty was the exact same in game 1, he was gone most of the day and then had a couple mega posts at night

knowing arty the past few seasons, he is nothing, if not consistent haha.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 2 2018, 12:35 AM

He's pretty thorough going through the stuff he missed.

Arty, never change :wub:

Trying to play Call of Duty and form an opinion is a bit of a struggle tonight.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 10:25 PM
Fuck it. I'll start things off

gooney

Nothing personal gooney. This vote can easily change by the lynch time

<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a>

Edit: tagged gooney
kinda hard to defend myself with no accusation

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 2 2018, 12:45 AM

kinda hard to defend myself with no accusation

Is it?

Quote:Originally posted by Mook+Feb 1 2018, 11:31 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mook @ Feb 1 2018, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Arty was the exact same in game 1, he was gone most of the day and then had a couple mega posts at night[/b]
A lot happens when I'm asleep okay :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 1 2018, 11:35 PM<br />

. . .

*opens up SHL Regular Season Index*

*Deep sigh as I look out the window*

<!--QuoteBegin-Mook@Feb 1 2018, 11:37 PM

He's pretty thorough going through the stuff he missed.

Arty, never change :wub:
[/quote]

I'm here to win, which means I can't miss a thing <3

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 10:49 PM

Is it?
I mean yeah?

this is the second time today you've poked me. why me?

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 2 2018, 12:54 AM

I mean yeah?

this is the second time today you've poked me. why me?

Because. I am trying to figure out who is a wolf.

If you want a little justification

You voted for Ghost with, in my opinion, little justification other than a gut feeling and it felt better than voting for joe. No one forces you to vote. Lots of votes were withheld.

No reaction to when the jester killed Nour. 3 deaths in a night and no reaction is fishy. Dont get me wrong, there are a few that didnt react.

Like I said, 12 hours to change my vote. Lots can happen

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 11:01 PM

Because. I am trying to figure out who is a wolf.

If you want a little justification

You voted for Ghost with, in my opinion, little justification other than a gut feeling and it felt better than voting for joe. No one forces you to vote. Lots of votes were withheld.

No reaction to when the jester killed Nour. 3 deaths in a night and no reaction is fishy. Dont get me wrong, there are a few that didnt react.

Like I said, 12 hours to change my vote. Lots can happen

I voted for Ghost because I think Joe is a villager and I didnt want him to die. Don't think theres anything fishy about that. I wasnt surprised that ghost ended up being the jester, I was suprised he killed Nour tho. Kinda happy he killed nour tbh. Feeling pretty good about joe right now and nour was playing a lil iffy.

Beaver was an interesting kill. Figured they would've went after one of you or arty. You and arty terrify me honestly.

People id be fine with lynchin tonight would be Insayne, juosu, mavfatha. Insayne tops the list. He's either a villager with no interest in helping us win or he's a werewolf.

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 1 2018, 11:46 PM

I voted for Ghost because I think Joe is a villager and I didnt want him to die. Don't think theres anything fishy about that. I wasnt surprised that ghost ended up being the jester, I was suprised he killed Nour tho. Kinda happy he killed nour tbh. Feeling pretty good about joe right now and nour was playing a lil iffy.

Beaver was an interesting kill. Figured they would've went after one of you or arty. You and arty terrify me honestly.

People id be fine with lynchin tonight would be Insayne, juosu, mavfatha. Insayne tops the list. He's either a villager with no interest in helping us win or he's a werewolf.

I kinda think that about Insayne too. I feel he's being Wolf and chilling out or like you said, he's a boring villager with no role and isn't having fun with that. (He did mention about having no power here.)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page