Create Account

Werewolf Game 3

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 13 2018, 06:38 PM

I’m suspicious of people who constantly try to get voted off. They tend to be jesters.
Have I ever said I want to be voted off?

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Feb 13 2018, 08:36 PM
Really. I’ve mentioned many times that I’m suspicious of people who take a leadership role. They tend to be wolves

Well I guess technically I'm 50/50 on being a wolf in these games Smile) If no one takes the leadership "role" then the villagers will spiral and start the random lynches.

If you look at my gameplay in both games, I try to spark conversation, and if I'm suspicious of someone I'm not really afraid of putting up a vote against them. This game will be very much like the second game, since I'm the exact same role and my powers include wildly accusing everyone in hopes they slip up and being really, really, really ridulously good looking

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Feb 13 2018, 04:40 PM

Have I ever said I want to be voted off?

Not directly, but you’ve pulled just about everything that gets people voted lynched.

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 13 2018, 08:42 PM

Not directly, but you’ve pulled just about everything that gets people voted lynched.

Why doesn't the Jester just vote themselves out night 1 Ninja

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 13 2018, 07:41 PM

Well I guess technically I'm 50/50 on being a wolf in these games Smile) If no one takes the leadership "role" then the villagers will spiral and start the random lynches.

If you look at my gameplay in both games, I try to spark conversation, and if I'm suspicious of someone I'm not really afraid of putting up a vote against them. This game will be very much like the second game, since I'm the exact same role and my powers include wildly accusing everyone in hopes they slip up and being really, really, really ridulously good looking

So we know Mook is definitely a good looking, if every statement is more than likely not 100% true this game, he's probably a wolf. Ninja

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 13 2018, 04:42 PM

Why doesn't the Jester just vote themselves out night 1 Ninja

I thought about that last game actually and just assumed it wasn’t allowed

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 13 2018, 08:43 PM

I thought about that last game actually and just assumed it wasn’t allowed

I'm pretty sure it isn't, in the gomhl rules it sayd "vote for other players", so it doesnt specifically say cant vote for yourself, but i think its implied and Durden would shut it down

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 13 2018, 08:43 PM

So we know Mook is definitely a good looking, if every statement is more than likely not 100% true this game, he's probably a wolf.  Ninja

Or I might just be hidious IRL and a regular villager :(

Votes as of now:

Mook 1 (Gala)

CFJ 2 (Ghost, Waters)

JKortesi81 1 (CFJ)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>CFJ</a> don't forget to undo your red on your first vote for Mook. Also boho is annoying with his random nothing votes

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 13 2018, 07:45 PM

Or I might just be hidious IRL and a regular villager :(

I'd put the odds of that at 99% gorgeous AF, 1% hideous East coast troll.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 13 2018, 08:52 PM

I'd put the odds of that at 99% gorgeous AF, 1% hideous East coast troll.

I have a few pictures in the post yourself/gym threads. Thank god I wasn't born on the east coast

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 13 2018, 07:56 PM

I have a few pictures in the post yourself/gym threads. Thank god I wasn't born on the east coast

I'm just gonna assume you look like my Drill Sergeant. He was QC as fuck.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 13 2018, 08:58 PM

I'm just gonna assume you look like my Drill Sergeant. He was QC as fuck.

I was basically born in the 80s, tf is QC lol

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 13 2018, 08:02 PM

Quebecois.

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 13 2018, 07:02 PM

Quebec

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]