Create Account

Werewolf Game 3

[Image: P6nB1c.jpg]

Gooney too honest..

*Done without any photoediting software, other than a crop to get just that part of the SS

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 07:45 PM

Gooney too honest..

*Done without any photoediting software, other than a crop to get just that part of the SS
<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> how could you say that about urself

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 07:45 PM

Gooney too honest..

how dare you

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 14 2018, 07:44 PM

why would wolves eat him if he was going to get lynched the day he exposed you

wolves killed him either way, go look at who voted for him. Ghost, waters, JKortesi81, ml002, Ace. I reckon two of those names are wolves.

Ghost could still be a ww posing as the seer, that's a totally viable option I haven't ruled out.

waters, you are on me for miss remembering things, which i admit is suspicious, but I've got a busy life and lots of shit rattling around in my brain all day. I try not to focus my energies on commting to memory things that happen in an online forum game. I'm not sayin you're a wolf, but just pay attention to who voted and how and when they voted.

Joe is dead, obvi.

ml, i'm still unsure of.

Ace i'm unsure of and has been hard to read.

Wolves don't have to eat people they can convince the villagers to lynch.

edit : a word

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 14 2018, 09:54 PM

Ghost could still be a ww posing as the seer, that's a totally viable option I haven't ruled out.

TBH i think he's just tired of Seers not contributing

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

also where the fuck is <a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>NourFFAK</a>, are you pooping again?

Get in here and help us figure this out, you're a smart boi.

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 14 2018, 06:58 PM
also where the fuck is <a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>NourFFAK</a>, are you pooping again?

Get in here and help us figure this out, you're a smart boi.
Nour been very quiet since people called him out for roasting wooters (for the most part at least)

Edit: Not that means anything. Just an observation

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 14 2018, 07:54 PM

wolves killed him either way, go look at who voted for him. Ghost, waters, JKortesi81, ml002, Ace. I reckon two of those names are wolves.

waters, you are on me for miss remembering things, which i admit is suspicious, but I've got a busy life and lots of shit rattling around in my brain all day. I try not to focus my energies on commting to memory things that happen in an online forum game. I'm not sayin you're a wolf, but just pay attention to who voted and how and when they voted.

Joe is dead, obvi.

ml, i'm still unsure of.

Ace i'm unsure of and has been hard to read.

Wolves don't have to eat people they can convince the villagers to lynch.

edit : a word
joe isnt a wolf, ghost isnt a wolf, ace is turncoat, so if at least 2 names are wolves, that leaves me and ml, and considering I know i'm not wolf, that's gonna b a yikes from ur boi

i didnt bring up the misremembering in the post, i was just fucking around. And my theory is absolutely based on who voted. You had a quick reaction vote for mook right after he went after beaver. Thats actually the first point I made.

"Wolves don't have to eat people they can convince the villagers to lynch."
WHAT THE FRIG THATS WHAT I SAID

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 14 2018, 07:56 PM

TBH i think he's just tired of Seers not contributing
Sorry :((

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

sleepy did u miss ghost's seer post cause i feel like you're ootl as frig here

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 14 2018, 08:01 PM

joe isnt a wolf, ghost isnt a wolf, ace is turncoat, so if at least 2 names are wolves, that leaves me and ml, and considering I know i'm not wolf, that's gonna b a yikes from ur boi

i didnt bring up the misremembering in the post, i was just fucking around. And my theory is absolutely based on who voted. You had a quick reaction vote for mook right after he went after beaver. Thats actually the first point I made.

"Wolves don't have to eat people they can convince the villagers to lynch."
WHAT THE FRIG THATS WHAT I SAID

voting for mook served a strategic purpose for me. i'll reveal why later.

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 14 2018, 08:02 PM
sleepy did u miss ghost's seer post cause i feel like you're ootl as frig here

nah i saw it. Ace being a turncoat working for the wolves doesn't alter my point at all. he wants the same outcome as them

this is also assuming ghost is in fact the seer, and not a wolf trick.

edited for clarity

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 14 2018, 08:04 PM

nah i saw it. Ace being a turncoat working for the wolves doesn't alter my point at all.

this is also assuming ghost is in fact the seer, and not a wolf trick.
massive gamble on d3 to bluff seer, so i'm going to believe him

Player Page
Update Page

Wolves are scared of my info hey <a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a>

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 14 2018, 08:05 PM

massive gamble on d3 to bluff seer, so i'm going to believe him

seer bluf is actually really smart for the wolves. It forced the hand of the actual seer to be more direct in their approach at puts the village into the "i'm the seer" "no im the seer" scenario. the fact that he went off a wild guess ml had and blew the whole game open on day 3 is what makes this suspicious for me.