Create Account

Werewolf Game 5

And to clarify, yes Gooney only has 1 post but he's always super quiet, so not seeing that as something that stands out right now.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> you caught up yet?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2923' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Muford</a> if you are the lookout I'd recommend you tell us if you know anything before tomorrow morning since the wolves are likely looking your direction now that you've been called out.

I'm not sure I'm on board with voting Insayne yet, Mr Savage seems to be very gung-ho killing people..

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 23 2018, 12:21 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> you caught up yet?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2923' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Muford</a> if you are the lookout I'd recommend you tell us if you know anything before tomorrow morning since the wolves are likely looking your direction now that you've been called out.

I'm not sure I'm on board with voting Insayne yet, Mr Savage seems to be very gung-ho killing people..

If he is lookout then the Dr should help him out tonight

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 23 2018, 11:28 AM

If he is lookout then the Dr should help him out tonight
I specifically didn't say this out loud hoping the doc would take the hint and the wolves wouldn't. :(

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 23 2018, 12:42 PM

I specifically didn't say this out loud hoping the doc would take the hint and the wolves wouldn't. :(

:facepalm: well we don’t even know if muford is lookout for sure as it could be a Durden misdirection and he hasn’t confirmed either way yet

I know nothing as of now :(

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

much difficult

so stress

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Muford@Mar 23 2018, 02:50 PM
I know nothing as of now&nbsp; :(
Lol smooth

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Suuurrreee I bet you "know nothing"

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Muford@Mar 23 2018, 12:50 PM
I know nothing as of now&nbsp; :(

Did you use your power both nights? Because we can scratch 2 people off the alpha wolf list for now then

save us

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I don't know what ot make of the fact that Insayne has been online multiple times today, hasr recieved a vote but hasn't defended himself. IMO that points towards more of a regular villager who just doesn't care about the game, or else he would probably check the thread more often. Hmm

It is also possible that he is the jesster and is trying to get lynched by doing nothing.

Which is the most lame way to play if you ask me.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 23 2018, 07:52 PM
It is also possible that he is the jesster and is trying to get lynched by doing nothing.

Which is the most lame way to play if you ask me.

Pretty sure Cash is the jester

Yeah seems like a weird jester game to just hope for the best without saying anything