Create Account

PT Affiliation

08-21-2018, 12:08 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
08-21-2018, 12:06 PMformx Wrote:
08-21-2018, 12:00 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
08-21-2018, 11:44 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: Also live sim in sths will just be a bunch of boxscores u cant read

SHL needs to evolve to NHL 2004

I think you're probably fucking around but I think that would be a disaster if the league were to switch.

I just want something to do now that I know how to make custom teams on it and have already done games with SHL teams.

I think a league with STHS regular season and NHL 2004 playoffs would be the tits, even if the idea would never be agreed upon by the majority of people.

since this would remove Pbp's and actually give us visualization for just the few important games... where can I sign up :eyes:

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

08-21-2018, 12:41 PMTomen Wrote: since this would remove Pbp's and actually give us visualization for just the few important games... where can I sign up :eyes:

Wait?! Remove PBPs. I have a family to feed.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

08-21-2018, 11:50 AMNUCK Wrote: Easy way to be lazy and still a top player, sorry bot.

You've been relived Nuck, go back to your cave. You give us Surreyites a bad name.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

08-21-2018, 11:44 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: Also live sim in sths will just be a bunch of boxscores u cant read

I think you're probably fucking around but I think that would be a disaster if the league were to switch.

I just want something to do now that I know how to make custom teams on it and have already done games with SHL teams.

I think a league with STHS regular season and NHL 2004 playoffs would be the tits, even if the idea would never be agreed upon by the majority of people.

I've worked with the game for 5-6 years, either in online leagues, sim leagues, or just fucking around and modding the game. The engine is heavily scripted. I don't know if the new launcher changed things, haven't touched the game in a few years but back when last worked with the game around 2015-16, if you played a cpu vs cpu game with the exact same teams, lines, players, and strats 100 times, you'll get the exact same result 100 percent of the time. Could be a blessing or a nightmare for the test sim crowd.

08-21-2018, 01:09 PMformx Wrote:

I've worked with the game for 5-6 years, either in online leagues, sim leagues, or just fucking around and modding the game. The engine is heavily scripted. I don't know if the new launcher changed things, haven't touched the game in a few years but back when last worked with the game around 2015-16, if you played a cpu vs cpu game with the exact same teams, lines, players, and strats 100 times, you'll get the exact same result 100 percent of the time. Could be a blessing or a nightmare for the test sim crowd.

I think the idea was to have it simmed in STHS then stream a game in NHL 04 that has the same result as the STHS sim

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

08-21-2018, 01:05 PMErM Wrote:
08-21-2018, 12:41 PMTomen Wrote: since this would remove Pbp's and actually give us visualization for just the few important games... where can I sign up :eyes:

Wait?! Remove PBPs. I have a family to feed.

[Image: rVUnxNu.png]

Farming TPE ain't easy and it ain't glamorous, but it's an honest living

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

08-21-2018, 01:11 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
08-21-2018, 12:00 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: SHL needs to evolve to NHL 2004

I think the idea was to have it simmed in STHS then stream a game in NHL 04 that has the same result as the STHS sim

That would be extremely hard to replicate

08-21-2018, 01:16 PMformx Wrote:
08-21-2018, 12:06 PMformx Wrote: I think you're probably fucking around but I think that would be a disaster if the league were to switch.

I believe that's what ArGar does except only the score is the same

08-21-2018, 09:57 AM.bojo Wrote:
08-21-2018, 09:55 AMJustice Wrote: true

Very good point

I agree with Justice

very good point

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-21-2018, 01:18 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
08-21-2018, 01:16 PMformx Wrote:
08-21-2018, 12:08 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I just want something to do now that I know how to make custom teams on it and have already done games with SHL teams.

I believe that's what ArGar does except only the score is the same

Ya the wkp finals game he simmed was fun. It'd be good for the playoffs occasionally

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018, 01:33 PM by Wally.)

08-21-2018, 10:06 AMjRuutu Wrote:
08-21-2018, 10:01 AMWhite Cornerback Wrote:
08-21-2018, 09:54 AMjRuutu Wrote: Since I got you here, answer me this:  lets say I´m in HO and I got an idea, I want to write the PT´s in Finnish. For some reason that gets support and it´s even put in place, you can now write the PT´s in Finnish if you want. Don´t have to, but you can. It´s promoted as a way to bring in users from Finland, big hockey market and all that. At the same time users who cant speak Finnish are asking if that is a good idea, why can Finnish users write in their native language, but then users from Germany, France etc still have to write in English? Would it be safe to suggest that since I´m from Finland, me suggesting idea like that has very little to do with me wanting to actually bring Finnish users in, but mostly just me trying to make my day to day life as easy as possible by just writing in Finnish and not in English that takes longer?

If the crutch of your point is on another league denying you the ability to do your PT's in whatever language you want (Finnish), I don't think any league in the entire world would get angry at you and prevent you from typing your PT's in finnish providing that you can translate them when asked by whatever PPT team is grading them for clarity.

If the SHL did allow you to do your PT's in Finnish, (Great I can write mine in Irish now) it wouldn't matter if the NSFL or PBE didn't allow the PT's in finnish. You would literally just link you doing the PT here there in this affiliation and that's in the off chance that for some reason we would be finnish language haters???

My point is that by the looks of it, the HO in SHL has users who are also in other leagues and are perhaps more interested about the other leagues, so they suggested idea like this and try promote it as a tool to help all the leagues, when in reality they are just trying to improve the league they are more interested in.

Nice... Well seeing as I'm in HO and PT Director (incoming) and I own both SCOR and SFC... neither have a two-way partnership. Meaning I promote the activity in other leagues and you sit back and simply enjoy the live sims of racing and MMA with little work, if any at all.

But to comment on the finnish aspect... I'd be more than willing to accept non-english submissions if we have someone on the PT team that can grade a specific language. I think that is a great idea.

That's what I have been noticing in the limited games I have done.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

08-21-2018, 01:31 PMWally Wrote:
08-21-2018, 10:06 AMjRuutu Wrote:
08-21-2018, 10:01 AMWhite Cornerback Wrote:
08-21-2018, 09:54 AMjRuutu Wrote: Since I got you here, answer me this:  lets say I´m in HO and I got an idea, I want to write the PT´s in Finnish. For some reason that gets support and it´s even put in place, you can now write the PT´s in Finnish if you want. Don´t have to, but you can. It´s promoted as a way to bring in users from Finland, big hockey market and all that. At the same time users who cant speak Finnish are asking if that is a good idea, why can Finnish users write in their native language, but then users from Germany, France etc still have to write in English? Would it be safe to suggest that since I´m from Finland, me suggesting idea like that has very little to do with me wanting to actually bring Finnish users in, but mostly just me trying to make my day to day life as easy as possible by just writing in Finnish and not in English that takes longer?

If the crutch of your point is on another league denying you the ability to do your PT's in whatever language you want (Finnish), I don't think any league in the entire world would get angry at you and prevent you from typing your PT's in finnish providing that you can translate them when asked by whatever PPT team is grading them for clarity.

If the SHL did allow you to do your PT's in Finnish, (Great I can write mine in Irish now) it wouldn't matter if the NSFL or PBE didn't allow the PT's in finnish. You would literally just link you doing the PT here there in this affiliation and that's in the off chance that for some reason we would be finnish language haters???

My point is that by the looks of it, the HO in SHL has users who are also in other leagues and are perhaps more interested about the other leagues, so they suggested idea like this and try promote it as a tool to help all the leagues, when in reality they are just trying to improve the league they are more interested in.

Nice... Well seeing as I'm in HO and PT Director (incoming) and I own both SCOR and SFC... neither have a two-way partnership.  Meaning I promote the activity in other leagues and you sit back and simply enjoy the live sims of racing and MMA with little work, if any at all.

But to comment on the finnish aspect... I'd be more than willing to accept non-english submissions if we have someone on the PT team that can grade a specific language.  I think that is a great idea.

can i be paid the same salary than any other grader but grade only the french submissions ?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

08-21-2018, 01:41 PMEvok Wrote: can i be paid the same salary than any other grader but grade only the french submissions ?

Book me for polish ones

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

08-21-2018, 01:42 PMmajesiu Wrote:
08-21-2018, 01:41 PMEvok Wrote: can i be paid the same salary than any other grader but grade only the french submissions ?

Book me for polish ones

I took 4 years of German and remember like none of it, can I do German ones?