Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

By the time you record the finals should be over. Wax poetic on whichever teams drought ending. Who's your MVP of the finals?

Let's hear your thoughts on the potential award winners for this past season. Also, what are the numbers you look at for the various awards? What do you value or dismiss and why?

Following up on the music theme from last week, what kind of older country do you like? I myself am a big fan of Hank, Johnny Cash, Merle, Patsy, Waylon etc. From the description of your dad, I'm guessing he is not a huge music guy. Who was your biggest influence on your musical tastes growing up or at any age?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Alright, can't use the forum swap as an excuse anymore. Send me questions dangit.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Which SHL trade would you make right away if you had the power.
Your choice of whether it is an altruistic trade, or absolute chaos.

Hey Zach!

So whats your thoughts about the current state of the site migration? what are you initialy impressed with? and what do you see that worries you?

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2018, 08:33 PM by Bonk.)

How were the Races?
Are you liking the new site?
And thanks for fixing my sig code

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Answered

Nikolai Evans

Let's do this

Nikolai Evans

What are your thoughts on what is going on with Winnipeg?

How much are you fearing the next round of regression?

What has been the best race you have been to this year?

What makes the best BBQ?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2018, 01:06 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey Zach!

1. Allot of us werent around for the Portland and Buffalo expansion... could you talk alittle about how that went down? what were the rules, how did the draft go?... and if there is expansion coming soon to the SHL.. what would you like to see differant in the proccess?

2. Theres been some TPE topics this week on the site, i posted a top 30 list and in the link below King elaborated with a complete TPE list (from highest to lowest) of everyone in the SHL.. looking over that list, who would you say are some of the members that surprised you both on the TPE high end and the low end?

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=88006

Izzy -

Knights|Dragons|Austria

A bump. I'm recording tonight, for real. Promise.

Nikolai Evans

08-17-2018, 05:31 PMztevans Wrote: A bump. I'm recording tonight, for real. Promise.

You best not be teasing. I got some questions for you if you need more.

Who do you like in this SHL draft class?
How worried are you about Winnipeg selling off assets when a new GM takes over?
I assume you aren't keen on a rebrand of Winnipeg since you've been there a while, but let's say you had to give the team a new name and/or location, what would it be?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

How long do you see Zach Evans sticking around before retiring?
What is your favourite kind of pasta based food?
See any good movies lately?
Hows the weather in Carolina? I was surprised to hear that Toe had to wear a jacket last weekend seeing as he lives in Arizona (I think).

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Answered

Nikolai Evans

Hi, yes, hello, taking questions

Nikolai Evans

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2018, 08:41 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey Zach,

- What is the general feeling around Winnipeg about The sudden retirement of Connor Blackwell? How does this effect the teams current and future outlook?

- Free agency has begun! And there have been some big players changing teams off the bat... players like bobby Watson, Fedor shibirokov and maybe others by the time that you record this pod,,,,,, thoughts on these big moves and how they affect the outlook of the teams that acquired them as well as the teams that lost those players.

Izzy -

Knights|Dragons|Austria