Create Account

Justice/JumpierPegasus Suspensions

09-17-2018, 01:26 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: ily

Wow brother toe, so nice

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-17-2018, 12:45 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Who is the majority of the league that is getting up in arms?

I'm seeing the same few people taking up 80% of these threads with "but y not this guy tho, HO pathetic, rabble rabble."

:yeathat:

free JP

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

09-17-2018, 01:59 PMligma Wrote: free JP

what's the occasion? how much did he cost before?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Honestly JP's suspension should be reversed.

JP and Justice suspended. I'm waiting on dudes who got off scott free for dropping nbombs. Tick tock

Everyone is saying people are surprised they got suspended for writing these words. I have yet to see a single person who got suspended say they are surprised. Stop spreading your fake news.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

wait wtf

this is so dumb

09-17-2018, 05:43 PMLB. Wrote: wait wtf

this is so dumb

Now I can only call you bad words on PMs :(

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

[Image: mickmccarthytea.gif]

09-17-2018, 06:43 PMformx Wrote: [Image: mickmccarthytea.gif]

[Image: beyond-scared-straight-gif-13.gif]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 09:09 AM by enigmatic.)

09-17-2018, 01:22 PMSmegKingma Wrote:
09-17-2018, 07:24 AMenigmatic Wrote: Maybe if people on this forum stopped behaving like children, there would be not need for such s-word rules.

The league is losing good members because insulting others and trying to be edgy became "cool", and thunderdomes get more attention than all the media combined.

If u can't dish it don't go to the TD whose purpose is for people to fight shit out?
Idk, I always thought that you didn't need to personally attack someone to prove a point.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

you guys should all this hate energy into something more useful, like brushing your teeth

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Honestly two disgusting individuals. Glad they were banned, thanks for setting precedent HO

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]