Create Account

Gareth Rush and Zivan Zidek....HELL IN A CELL!

Greetings SMJHL wrestling fans, Kata Vilde here with a special grudge match to deliver to you this evening. It seems Gareth Rush was none too pleased by his beatdown at last night’s SMJHL Post Draft Battle Royal. Apparently, he went on a tirade the like that hasn’t been seen in the SMJHL in quite some time. It looks like he has singled out a single player as the target of all his wrath, Raptors rookie center Zivan Zidek. Commissioner Nobody seems to be rapidly tiring of all the shenanigans surrounding the draft since all the offseason scheduling and things need to be done for the SMJHL in order to start the preseason. In an effort to squash all the offseason distraction, Nobody has summoned all the players in the SMJHL to the former ECW arena on Swanson St in Philadelphia in an attempt to end the drama once and for all. He has ordered a special match between Gareth Rush and Zivan Zidek to be held in front of the entire SMJHL roster and that match is to be………………….

HELL IN A CELL!!!!!

[Image: hellinacell2.jpg]

This is an unprecedented event in the annals of the SMJHL. For Nobody deciding to put two young rookies in such a dangerous match before the start of preseason surely must be sending a message to the entire league that his patience has run very thin indeed. It seems the ring is now surrounded by the demonic structure so it’s time to get started with this match. First down to the cage will be the youngster representing the Colorado Raptors, Zivan Zidek. And young Zivan appears to be very fired up indeed for this match.

[Image: 18544.jpg]

Next coming down to the ring is one very pissed off looking Gareth Rush. He certainly looks like he’s trying to send a message to the entire SMJHL this evening but will his emotions get the best of him in this match. Being unfocused in a hell in a cell match could prove to be very dangerous to one’s health so we’ll have to see if Rush can manage to keep his head into this match.

[Image: Sheamus-Entrance-AWL1092.jpg]

Commissioner Nobody looks the cage and here we go as Rush charges after Zidek. Zidek steps aside as Rush goes flying past him. Rush charging again as this time Zidek jumps high in the air over the top of Rush to avoid him once again. Rush appears to be getting even more angry as Zidek is making him look pretty clumsy. They lock up finally in the middle of the ring and Rush is trying to use his size to wear down the smaller Zidek. He nails Zidek with a series of big right hands. Zidek staggers but doesn’t go down. A boot to the guts and then a clubbing forearm to the back sends Zidek to the mat. Rush looks out at the SMJHL roster in the stands and begins to taunt them. He should be paying attention as Zidek comes up from behind with a low blow. Rush crumbles to the ground as Zidek tries to take control over the match. Zidek flies into the ropes and comes off with a dropkick to the mush of Rush. He stomps Rush several times and sets up for the boom drop. He comes in trying to end it early but Rush rolls out of the way. Zidek lands hard on the mat and looks like he hurt his leg. Rush picks him up and tosses him over the ropes into the steel cage. Rush climbs out of the ring now and starts to grind Zidek’s head back and forth into the cage while screaming at the players in the stands. Rush is still talking trash to the players as Zidek slowly gets to his feet. Rush tries to charge Zidek but Zidek sidesteps and Rush slams into the unforgiving steel. Zidek picks up rush and rolls him back into the ring. Zidek climbs the ropes and leaps off to nail Rush with a double stomp.

[Image: Kofi-Kingston-vs-Sheamus-AWl1061.jpg]

Rush is looking winded now as Zidek starts to take control of the match. He nails Rush with a series of leg drops. He picks up Rush and tosses him into the cage. He gives Rush the same treatment Rush had given him as he grinds Rush’s face back and forth on the cage. Rush looks like he might be busted open now. Zidek just pounding Rush’s head into the cage again and again. A lot of the SMJHLers are starting to chant Zidek’s name now. Zidek grabs Rush by the mohawk and tosses him back into the ring. Rush staggers to his feet as Zidek pounds away with huge right hands. Zidek is looking to try and finish Rush off now. He waits for Rush to slowly get to his feet and then he nails him with a kick to the face.

[Image: Kofi-Kingston-Applying-KIck-On-sheamus-Afce-AWl1054.jpg]

Rush is down now and Zidek moves toward the door and motions for Nobody to unlock it. Rush looks over feebly realizing there’s nothing he can do. Zidek walks out the door and Nobody raises his hand in victory. Zidek looks back into the ring at Rush lying there and starts shaking his head no. He looks up at the top of the cage and quickly starts to climb. Nobody is trying to get him down, he grabs Zidek’s leg but Zidek kicks Nobody away. He gets on top of the cage and starts jumping up and down on one of the partitions up there. The steel starts to give way at the seams and you can see the section is going to break at any time. Zidek takes a running jump and stomps on the partition and it gives way. The steel and Zidek fall right into the ring on the fallen Rush. Rush is now cut open in several places and he’s bleeding profusely. Zidek looked for a moment like he may have knocked himself out with that move. His eyes are glazed over and he staggers out of the cage. He starts to climb up to the top again for some reason. Nobody sees what’s going on and is trying to put a stop to it. He orders the cage to rise so they can get Rush out of there. The EMT’s drag the steel partition away from Rush and pull him out of the ring under the bottom rope. Zidek is still standing on top of the cage with his hands in the air screaming profanities at Rush. The EMTs strap Rush onto the stretcher and are getting ready to wheel him up the ramp. Wait a minute are you fuckin kidding me? Zidek is moving toward the edge of the cell and he’s looking down at Rush strapped to the stretcher. The EMTs and Nobody are trying to wave him off but Zidek just flips them off. He suddenly launches himself from the top of the cell and hits a boom drop on Rush lying on the stretcher. My God that had to be twenty feet in the air. The hatred between these two really runs deep. The stretcher is twisted and crumpled as Rush is till strapped to it. Zidek hit his head badly on the concrete and busted his own head open. He looks up at the SMJHLers in the stands grinning as blood runs down his face. More EMTs come running down with a new stretcher. Two more help Zidek make his way slowly up the ramp, victorious but at what price? Rush is obviously injured quite severely as they’re taking him backstage to get him fixed up. Never in all my seasons of doing SMJHL matches have I seen a match as brutal as this. Will these men even be able to lace up the skates for the upcoming season? Only time will tell. We’ll try and get a word with the combatants in a little while after medical has had a chance to look them over.

Later: It seems that a dazed and confused Zidek was so emotional about his victory that he ran off out the back door down to a local Philadelphia bar to celebrate with all his fans so we weren’t able to get a word with him. We’re about to try and find Gareth Rush and see if we can get a comment from him.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Well as you can see Rush was in no mood to comment on this match either. Well I guess it’s so long then from the ECW arena here in Philadelphia. This had been Kata Vilde your announcer wishing you a great SMJHL season, until the next match I’ll be saying goodnight.

1448 words double media

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

God damn!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Bawwww gahd!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

HOF article right here. Love the wrestling side of it. Unique and enjoyable

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

blessed article

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Czech beat the Irish for gold medal next season Confirmed

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]