Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #17

LINK TO CAST

-------------------------------

This week we talk about Rich's Free Agency plans, fantasy hockey, the new Coach in Winnipeg, a metric shitton of STHS discussion, and the current state of Rainbow Six Siege.

Shoutouts this week to our question-askers (@Bonk, @ArGarBarGar, @"luketd", @ml002, and @Nobody), Connor McDavid, Rich's prediction of Calgary last in the West, the LA Kings being last in the actual west, Monster Hunter World, and Blue Apron.

Fuck you's this week go to Ubisoft and no one else.

Thanks again for tuning in!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Finished podcasting just to listen to one, what a Saturday night

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

"Defensemen are the least valuable"

I'm shook.

Great listen, by the way.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

11-04-2018, 11:20 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: "Defensemen are the least valuable"

I'm shook.

Great listen, by the way.

I gotta make hot takes, that's my game.

Really though, I just have really personal frustrations with the way defensemen work in our current system (which at this point I've said so often that I'm a broken record).

sigs by me bitch

good stuff as always fellas!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 02:19 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

@Rich and @adamantium..  per your talk about an opening intro.... i sent you a masterpiece a few shows back!.. give it a try!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Great show guys and @Rich I never listen to my podcast either

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

11-05-2018, 08:35 PMBonk Wrote: Great show guys and @Rich I never listen to my podcast either

I find that not listening to it makes it much easier to forget anything stupid I might have said.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

11-05-2018, 08:46 PMRich Wrote:
11-05-2018, 08:35 PMBonk Wrote: Great show guys and @Rich I never listen to my podcast either

I find that not listening to it makes it much easier to forget anything stupid I might have said.

Listening to it yourself is how you make it better. Or so I've always believed.

Adam, i could barely hear you in this one. Your level seemed really low.

Rich, hilarious to listen to you continuously undercut your own argument about build changes. Borrow some "not give a fuck" from your broadcasting partner and have the strength of your convictions. I thought it all sounded like a good idea.

I started listening ti this first, but then stopped and listened to Argar's so i could follow the discussion.

Great job as always boys. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

11-06-2018, 02:13 AMSlappydoodle Wrote:
11-05-2018, 08:46 PMRich Wrote: I find that not listening to it makes it much easier to forget anything stupid I might have said.

Listening to it yourself is how you make it better. Or so I've always believed.

Adam, i could barely hear you in this one. Your level seemed really low.

Rich, hilarious to listen to you continuously undercut your own argument about build changes. Borrow some "not give a fuck" from your broadcasting partner and have the strength of your convictions. I thought it all sounded like a good idea.

I started listening ti this first, but then stopped and listened to Argar's so i could follow the discussion.

Great job as always boys. Cheers

Yeah, the issues of broadcasting with a new microphone. Need to adjust it again next week. Appreciate the heads-up!

sigs by me bitch

11-05-2018, 02:18 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @Rich and @adamantium..  per your talk about an opening intro.... i sent you a masterpiece a few shows back!.. give it a try!

Less about the specifics of the intro, more about not having a video editing software to put one in at the moment Tongue

sigs by me bitch