Create Account

HAL GM and SMJHL HO

With the loss of our dear friend King we must find a replacement feature his long and successful tenure as GM of the Halifax raiders, not many people can claim they were unbeaten as a juniors GM

There is no formal application for this position. However we would recommend including at least some of the following points:

Code:
[align=center]Seasons on the SHL:
GM Experience (On the SHL or other sim leagues):
Other job experiences (On the SHL or other sim leagues):
What would your first move be as GM?:
What is your long-term plan for the team?:

And now come be my minions

With the recent introduction of the term system it's that time again. Both @artermis  and @GoonerBear's terms have come to an end, as this was their first terms both are able to reapply. I would like to thank the both of them for the work they have done over the past few seasons. Therefore there are 2 open positions in HO, and with the season coming to an end it also means that we will be looking for a new intern. I would like to thank @hhh81  for the work done over the past season in the role, how the hell he survived the reddit recruitment I will never know. The intern position will now be a paid position with a pay of 3M per season

Head Office Member (2 positions available):

Code:
1. A Head Office member needs to be active and attentive - What is your current and future activity level on the site and on discord.

2. What do you think the most important aspect of the SMJHL is?

3. What can you bring to the table as a HO member? Experience, ideas etc?

4. In your opinion what is currently the largest issue with the SMJHL? Why?

5. If you do not get one of the HO positions would you like to be considered for the intern position?

6. Please share anything else you feel would help me make my decision!

SMJHL Intern (If you're a newer member or don't have much job experience, this is recommended for you as a way of establishing yourself):

Code:
1. A Head Office member needs to be active and attentive - What is your current and future activity level on the site and on discord.

2. How do you think you can help us in the head office?

3. The Intern is the main person approving players, it is a task that is tedious but must be regularly done and is somewhat time sensitive. Will you be able to handle this?

3. Please share anything else you feel would help us make our decision!

Please PM me with your applications and indicate which role you are applying for in the subject.
I look forward to reading all your applications.

Deadline Friday 28th December@11:59PM EST

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Appled.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

12-24-2018, 12:27 AMEggy Nog Wrote: Appled.

H.O. Hire this man Wink

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

StamkosFan is the favourite of the locker room.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

12-24-2018, 12:57 AMFlames1848 Wrote: StamkosFan is the favourite of the locker room.

Confirmed, we're already pretty tight knit and don't feel a need to break that

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

12-24-2018, 12:57 AMFlames1848 Wrote: StamkosFan is the favourite of the locker room.

^^^^

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Applied

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Applying

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Apples

RETIRED

Maybe I can GM 2 teams at the same time....
Applied.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

@Samee bruh where u at

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 01:58 PM by Nobody.)

Well you guys don't make it easy to decide but the two newest members of HO will be @hhh81 and @BadWolf. Welcome to hell HO!
And I would like to welcome @Segi to the intern position.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Ayy welcome @Segi

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Thanks guys for trusting this job to a total newbie. I'll do my best to not disappoint.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

welcome segi

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho