Create Account

Lost My Anonymity Today..

I lost my anonymity today..
  I was actually enjoying this town. I got a small apartment with the team's help close to the arena and with easy access to the necessities. I mean the easier the better. I've only been here a couple months and most of that was spent on a road trip or at the Arena so I was enjoying the comfort that came with doing the necessary things close to where I know my way around and I was enjoying this crazy little donut shop just down the street from my place . 
It was your typical small place that tried to be a little of everything part Donut shop, part restaurant. I could drop in there and get a scrambled egg on a croissant at three in the morning after a horrible flight from Anchorage or Halifax.
 The walls are filled with pictures of the guy behind the counter .aka "Jerry" and tons of local St. Louis sports team players , there's the obligatory pics of him with politicians , and him with musicians, like there's even a picture of him with KISS.
  It's a clean little funky place that I felt I could drop into at any hour. It WAS my local Donut shop and I could grab a coffee and BS with the counter people and my fellow customers about a variety of subjects from the weather to the last 'Crows game and I was just another anonymous regular voicing an opinion.
  It was entertaining seeing if my fellow customers even knew the current Scarecrow roster and their take on the best way to win a potential playoff series. And of course how best to defend the Cup.
I mean they All knew the 1st line.
Ty Hoover , Gordie Boomhover & Nicolas Fleming . With Adam Taylor and the mighty Slip McScruff on D.
At least 3 out of 5 knew our 2nd line. Steven Moyer, Jerry Larry  & Bernard Freeman. They seem to refer to Sam Jalopski and Kiko Rytmeyr as Kiko and the Jalopy . I guess it's just an easy shortcut for them.
Our 3rd line was pretty easy for most true fans and those who admitted they had season tickets . That being..
Rainbow Dash, Tyler Tougard and that fast rising rookie, Michael Fox. But even some of them can't get Basil Magnicotta ..most call him Manicotti and Helmuts Akmenlauks ..well I've heard him referred to as Hell of an Alphabet and the always amusing Hella don't know I mean as great of a player as he is, it's simply not an easy name for the majority of 'Crownation fans to remember. 
 The fourth line ...well most people look at you with a blank expression and repeat ...4th line...?...We got a 4th line?? of course if you hold up a spoon they quickly correct themselves and shake their heads knowingly ...Oh yeah Fork Spoon ...But I got know idea about the rest...Oh Well.
Yeah, for these past few weeks, when we're in town it's been fun just passing time and enjoying that anonymity. 
 Then this morning some 13 year old kid with photographic memory starts running down the full roster  complete with height and weight and season stats while in the pickup line. I heard that voice inside me say Noooooooo...Damn It!! in its best Kevin Hart imitation.
He was like the sequel to Rain Man. And as he finishes with the last of the roster ..that guy Wawazat I finally get done paying for the Five dozen donuts that the rookie has to provide for the training staff and the ice crew.
  I turn from the counter into the crowd  a huge bite of my glazed twist in my face and wouldn't you know it. He points me out and says.
"That's Tiger Wawazat right there Mom." 
...Oh Shit.
Then comes the.. Heys !! And the I knew it's !! and a few WTF?!?!
Well maybe the WTF ?!? was from me..
Anyway, it took 6 autographs and 15 selfies and a promise to give a shout out to Jerry's RockNRoll Donuts when I finally score a goal, before I could make my way out the door. Yeah, I lost my anonymity today...C'mon Playoffs.

(935)

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Thank You Izzy

UPDATE PAGE

“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Wawazat is soon to be a household name in Crownation, what a stallion
Cheers

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I remember being the new guy, you're the future of the crows!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 01:33 AM by Wawazat.)

01-29-2019, 12:41 AMSlashACM Wrote: I remember being the new guy, you're the future of the crows!
@SlashACM
Jesus, I screwed up I left out an integral piece ....My Goalies .....awwwweewwwchit. Damnit....Please forgive me Aleister, you're the best. I sincerely apologize .

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 01:37 AM by Wawazat.)

01-29-2019, 12:32 AMScrufdaddy Wrote: Wawazat is soon to be a household name in Crownation, what a stallion
Cheers

The true Household name in 'Crownation is McScruff .

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

+2

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Love it. You should write a book.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

01-29-2019, 11:18 AMTomasnz Wrote: +2

Thank you. Larson is a franchise ,best of luck with him.

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

01-29-2019, 01:27 PMgordieboom Wrote: Love it. You should write a book.

Boom, you're Awesome.TY.

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Good luck on the playoffs. Someone from the Weirdos Assortment has to win this trophy thingamajig.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

01-30-2019, 04:31 PMThunfish Wrote: Good luck on the playoffs. Someone from the Weirdos Assortment has to win this trophy thingamajig.

TY you crazy ninja..sorry for Outlaw luck.

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa