Create Account

S46 SHL Expansion Draft

02-10-2019, 10:02 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
02-10-2019, 10:00 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: The jets select @JKortesi81

Fair. $20 million contract plz.

20 million, 5 year. You got it!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

[Image: cd933db249b5d74e464c8ae53b22d599.png]

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

02-10-2019, 10:07 PMJustice Wrote: [Image: cd933db249b5d74e464c8ae53b22d599.png]

Good point

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Let the FA Games Begin Tongue

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

02-10-2019, 10:07 PMJustice Wrote: [Image: cd933db249b5d74e464c8ae53b22d599.png]

shit my birthday is on a saturday turn the fuck up

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

02-10-2019, 10:09 PMCFJ Wrote: Let the FA Games Begin Tongue

Good luck to you! This seasons FA is going to be crazy.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

whos on the clock

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

@JKortesi81 what kind of dirt do you have on the Chicago GMs?

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Congratulations to everyone who got drafted (and actually wanted to) and to the GMs who got themselves some non-awful expansion teams for a change!

02-10-2019, 10:02 PMEggy216 Wrote: Starting in S46, the league will be divided into divisions as follows:

Western Conference:
Northwest Division: Dragons Blizzard Jets Chiefs
Southwest Division: pride Panthers Renegades Specters

Eastern Conference:
Great Lakes Division: Stampede Stars syndicate Steelhawks
Atlantic Division: Platoon Barracuda Wolfpack Rage

See you all on the ice for S46!

Any info on how this will work exactly, like how many game within and outside the division? In my opinion divisions are kinda pointless in a sim league like this as the meain real-life argument for divisions doesnt apply (travel), and because our divisions are so small that always playing against the same teams might become boring rather quickly. Or is there just still no workaround for the schedule creation issues that occured earlier, so divisions are pretty much necessary because of that?

02-10-2019, 11:51 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Congratulations to everyone who got drafted (and actually wanted to) and to the GMs who got themselves some non-awful expansion teams for a change!

02-10-2019, 10:02 PMEggy216 Wrote: Starting in S46, the league will be divided into divisions as follows:

Western Conference:
Northwest Division: Dragons Blizzard Jets Chiefs
Southwest Division: pride Panthers Renegades Specters

Eastern Conference:
Great Lakes Division: Stampede Stars syndicate Steelhawks
Atlantic Division: Platoon Barracuda Wolfpack Rage

See you all on the ice for S46!

Any info on how this will work exactly, like how many game within and outside the division? In my opinion divisions are kinda pointless in a sim league like this as the meain real-life argument for divisions doesnt apply (travel), and because our divisions are so small that always playing against the same teams might become boring rather quickly. Or is there just still no workaround for the schedule creation issues that occured earlier, so divisions are pretty much necessary because of that?

It's the same schedule we announced some time ago, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. I know it's 2 out of conference games, but the in-division vs out of division I'm drawing a blank on. But yeah, it's basically that the schedule creation issues force it.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

02-11-2019, 02:15 AMEggy216 Wrote:
02-10-2019, 11:51 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Congratulations to everyone who got drafted (and actually wanted to) and to the GMs who got themselves some non-awful expansion teams for a change!

It's the same schedule we announced some time ago, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. I know it's 2 out of conference games, but the in-division vs out of division I'm drawing a blank on. But yeah, it's basically that the schedule creation issues force it.

Was a decision made on the playoff format?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-11-2019, 01:05 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
02-11-2019, 02:15 AMEggy216 Wrote: It's the same schedule we announced some time ago, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. I know it's 2 out of conference games, but the in-division vs out of division I'm drawing a blank on. But yeah, it's basically that the schedule creation issues force it.

Was a decision made on the playoff format?

Division winners, next 3 in each conference with 4/5 playing for the wildcard slot.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

02-11-2019, 01:07 PMEggy216 Wrote:
02-11-2019, 01:05 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Was a decision made on the playoff format?

Division winners, next 3 in each conference with 4/5 playing for the wildcard slot.

Seems like the right call. Good work.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-11-2019, 01:07 PMEggy216 Wrote:
02-11-2019, 01:05 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Was a decision made on the playoff format?

Can you elaborate on that? I'm counting 12 teams (4 division winners, 2x3 and 2 wildcard) making the playoffs. What is the full format?

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

02-11-2019, 01:14 PMgordieboom Wrote:
02-11-2019, 01:07 PMEggy216 Wrote: Division winners, next 3 in each conference with 4/5 playing for the wildcard slot.

Can you elaborate on that? I'm counting 12 teams (4 division winners, 2x3 and 2 wildcard) making the playoffs. What is the full format?
You’re counting the 5th seed in each conference twice.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]