Create Account

S46 SHL Draft – Drafting the Halifax Raiders!

S46 SHL Draft – Drafting the Halifax Raiders!
(SHL Draft Double $ Media)

[Image: Raiders-banner.png]

I cant say enough good things about my teammates and front office in Halifax. Because of that I will give all drafting GMs some special advices why they are worth to play in every SHL Team with a great locker room. But like in every juniors locker room there will be some players that went inactive and aren’t a great help for any SHL Team. I will mention them here too.

I will give the advices in alphabetical order!

D Andrej Doskocil ( @Citizen of Adraa )
[Image: doskocil.jpg]
Andrej is a defensive defenseman who cares for his teammates. Also he had much to do with school and exams in  the Czech Republic he was very active and a teammate you could ask for help 24/7. He has done much tpe , some media and post game shows. In the regular season he played all 50 Games and blocked 48 shots and had the most hits with 92 on the teams statistic board. In the Playoffs he was a +/- 3 and appeared in all 11 games.

FW Left Wing Clifton Outlaw ( @theshinymew64 )

[Image: M8wdjCb.png]
Clifton is a talented offensive forward with some sectors to improve. If he will invest more time in his player (media, pgs, gfx) he could be much better.  Statswise he was ranked 8 in scoring with 21 points in 50 games. In the Playoffs he had 8 Points in 11 Games.

D Dylan Karlsson ( @DilIsPickle )
[Image: default_avatar.png]
Dylan is an offensive defenseman from Sweden. He isn’t as much in the locker as Doskocil but when he is in their he is a great guy to talk with. The daft is nearing and so Karlssons Activity went up again. Could be the dark horse of this years SHL Draft. 28 points in 50 games in the regular season, ranked 2nd among defenseman behind Dom Montgomery, highest scoring rookie at the Halifax raiders roster. Same in the playoffs with 7 points in 11 games (2nd best overall, best rookie defenseman). He has some not used potential in medias, pgs and gfx. We hope he doesn’t get in money trouble in the next season….

D Ethan Ross ( @JR95 )

[Image: image.png]
Prominet User JR95 joined the Halifax Raiders Lockerroom early January and since his first entry he is a heck of a teammate. Experienced STHS-Simmer and SHL-Member and General MAnager (West Kendall Platoon) he helps all teammates with great advices. He leads by example, if it’s the games codex or the activity on the board and tpe, he is one of the best. Because of the rules he can only be drafted by the WKP. If that wouldn’t be the case, I think many teams were interested to add this great player to their franchise. Stats: Regular Season: 29 Games, 8 Points. SMJHL Playoffs: 11 Games, 4 Points

RW Frank Mouette ( @andrew-n )
Canadian Right Winger Frank Mouette startet his SHL Career at the end of 2018 and went inactive after a few updates. He isn’t around in the lockerroom and so we cant say anything about him. We could only show on his Stats: TPE 193, 50 GP 2 PTS in the Regular season, 11 games and zero points.

C Gaspard Boone ( @Im_A_Boonana )

[Image: ohJIZxi.gif]
Like Ethan Ross Gaspard Boone (born in Canada) joined the Halifax Raiders early in January and since than is an great addition to the locker room. Involved in much talks about everything and ever a friendly word for everyone. It’s a great pleasure to play with Gaspard in a team. I think he fits in every locker room in the SHL where good and funny conversations have priority. In 29 games in the regular season Boone managed to get to 7 Points. The playoffs were better with 6 Points in eleven games.

RW Jimmy Slothface ( @slothfacekilla )

Jimmy Slothface is with no doubt one of the superstars of the Halifax Franchise. He is not only the Raiders Assistant Captain, he was named the Assistant of the general manager too. He is one of the great leader of this team. And all that as a rookie player who joined the league in December 2018. His leading by example is great. If you look at all the activity he does and how much TPE and money (with his media and Gfx) he earns sources tell us that he could went top ten in this great S46 SHL Draft. In his 50 Regulat Season games he scored 27 points with a +/- +3. A great piece of the great second half of the raiders and the good work in the playoffs belong to Slothfaces effort. In the playoffs he scored 7 points in 11 games.

C Kristoffer Mattson ( @Zema )

[Image: mTNZohF.jpg]
Swedish Two-Way-Center Kristoffer Mattson had a good start with some Updates and TPE´s at the and of 2018. 2019 he wasn’t active at all and so he is still at 210 TPE. He isn’t active in the locker room too. In 50 games of the regular season he had 19 Points (9 Goals; 10 Assists). With nearly 53% won Faceoffs he shows his strengths mostly in this attribute. In the playoffs his Faceoff was over 50% too. He had 5 Points in 11 Games (3 Goals; 2 Assists)

C Matt Kholin ( @Kalakar )
[Image: Hali.jpg]
Matt Kholin is a natural born playmaking center from Canada. Great teammate on and off the ice. Does his homework and leads by example like many others on this Halifax raiders bright future team. Playing with number 91 on his back the sky is the limit for this young center. 290 TPE speak for themselves. In the Regular Season he was tied 4th in team scoring with 32 points (15 goals, 17 assists). In the Crunch-Time (Playoffs) he has 10 Points (4 Goals; 6 Assists). Only in the Face-Off section he has potential to improve a bit.

D Perry Morgan ( @Flareon4043 )
The young offensive defenseman from Great Britain is the assistant captain behind captain Dom Montgomery. Also he is the Teams Head Coach. He is one of the most respected persons in the locker room. Players and management trust him 100%. His opinion is gladly heard by all players and the front office.  Activity-Level is at the top of the mountain (300TPE) and on every format you know in the SHL. He isn’t only an offensive defender with 2 goals and 12 assists (14 pts), he is very aware of the defense to, second most hits with 82 all among the team. Playoffs Stats: 11 Games; 2 Goals; 4 Assists ; 6 points.

RW PJ Paradise ( @BadWolf )
[Image: paradise.png]
Inspired by the great locker room atmosphere league legend Bad Wolf created Power Forward PJ Paradise. He is every day in the locker room and a big piece of the good atmosphere in there. The players Skill adding activity Level isn’t good. But you cant buy experience like bad wolf has for the locker room and management. Regular Season Stats: 50 Games, 1 Point. Playoffs: 11 games and a great 0.

D Touncie Bitties ( @Mcormierx5 )
Young Austrian defenseman Touncie Bitties had a good start into the league with some media and a very good first update. Since then its very quite around the activity of Number 85. Bitties is a stay at home defenseman with his weakness set at scoring. He has a small number of collected TPE with 165. Logged in once this year and isn’t around in the locker room. Its to bad that this young promising prospect has not reached his potential or tries to reach it. Would be easy to do more with the young, great and motivated prospect group in Halifax. Stats: Regular Season: 50 Games, 1 Goal, 9 Assists, 10 Points. His defensive stats do not look quite well for a defensive defenseman.

RW Troy Reynolds ( @sharksisback )

Last but not least we come to the Halifax Raiders media beast beat writer. Reynolds writes by far the most exiting drama articles in the whole SMJHL. And he does a lot of them so I guess he is a multi millionaire and drives to the rink with a Rolls Royce or flies in via helicopter. I think he will be driven or flown because most of the time Reynolds is drunk. But if he has the right alcoholic level, he plays like Mark Giordano. And he leads like Gio too. Very great character in the locker room and loyal to his front office. He has some beef with the Smebs,what is a good characteristic thing. Speaks for him. One of the most interesting players you can have in your locker room. But with playing Quality. His stats in the regular season are: 50 Games, 10 Points, 3 goals, 7 assists, 60 Hits and only 12 PIM. His scoring in the playoffs was much better than in the regular season. In only 11 games he managed managed to score 8 points (5 Goals, and 3 Assists). That stats show that Troy Reynolds is a player for the crunchtime and made for championship games and playoffs.

SMJHL Draft Special Advice:
Because of the late creating of his player Thomas Bathory (@vbottas17) is eligible for the S46 SMJHL Draft. He would be a great fit in every SMJHL locker room. Great SHL experience as GM and as a player. Nice teammate to talk about the league and off ice things. Arrived late in our locker room but is a highly respected player in there. He played immediately well for the Raiders too and helped to get so far into the playoffs.  His Stats: Regular Season: 9 Games, 1 Assist. Playoffs: 11 Games, 0 Points. This stats aren’t looking good, but there is more in hockey than only numbers.

I hope you have fun reding this little draft media. I wish every Raiders prospect a great draftday! May the force be with you!
(Excuse my bad englisch, first Language german)
1637 Word (Ihope the grafical note gets me some extra $ ;-) )

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Probably the most wholesome piece of media ever made on this site

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Cheers the content i wish to see. great write up!

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Great write up dude!! Thank you for the kind words as always

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Awesome write-up, thank you for the kind words!

raiders

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]