Create Account

IP Interviews Are AIDS

Jane H.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 07:15 PM by GCool.)

02-14-2019, 02:06 PMJNH Wrote: In conclusion, making us answer all 10 is dumb.  I don't want to play for all 10.

That's the only part that really resonates with me. Adding a slight nuance to the task, like making your player profile and responding to 3 IP threads equivalent to responding to 10 and therefore getting 5 TPE, would make it a little less arduous [@Zoone16 per your reply below I figured you'd like to see]

But my God, man, if it bugged you that much why do it? Laughing

JNH, no one cares.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Give us a potential solution. I'm all ears for improving that aspect of the off-season PT. Smile

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 07:20 PM by White Cornerback.)

02-14-2019, 06:05 PMZombiewolf Wrote: WOOFSCH

outside of WOOFSCH

Maybe you make a section on the forums that's called "SHL PROSPECTS COMBINE" or w/e. In that you have all the (16? 20?) how many SHL teams GM's there is in the league ;o come together and bash out 10-15 questions that they feel universally should be asked of a prospect and go from there. I tried to get this sort of thing on the NSFL going but instead we opted to either through purpose or accidentally phase out IP threads and they're not used anymore.

This way all the answers are in the one area for all GM's to see, preferences, activity, ability, past players, age, etc etc

@Wawazat had the same or similar idea after looking at linky link

@GCool Personally I'd prefer to have it at 5 for 5 TPE if we're going that route.
But I wanted to know what his (or anyone's) opinion was on making them less "generic" considering I have to post one each season.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

02-14-2019, 07:14 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote:
02-14-2019, 06:05 PMZombiewolf Wrote: WOOFSCH

outside of WOOFSCH

Maybe you make a section on the forums that's called "SHL PROSPECTS COMBINE" or w/e. In that you have all the (16? 20?) how many SHL teams GM's there is in the league ;o come together and bash out 10-15 questions that they feel universally should be asked of a prospect and go from there. I tried to get this sort of thing on the NSFL going but instead we opted to either through purpose or accidentally phase out IP threads and they're not used anymore.

This way all the answers are in the one area for all GM's to see, preferences, activity, ability, past players, age, etc etc

This is a good way to do smjhl ip it’s smart

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

02-14-2019, 07:49 PMkit Wrote:
02-14-2019, 07:14 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote: outside of WOOFSCH

This is a good way to do smjhl ip it’s smart

I agree. That's a cool idea.

Completing that plus a rookie profile with rules akin to a PT should be good for 5 TPE.

JNH didn't your scouting just involve you posting in the Militia locker room on draft night to see if anyone was interested?

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

also IP threads are dumb, and I'd rather a new system

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

>JNH
>Complaining about AIDS

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

It's hard to create a PT for brand new members who don't have a team or any SIM data to work with, which is why we went this rout to begin with. We did the generic, introduce your player PT for a while, but we can't justify giving out as many TPE for that.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Solution:

have interviews in a single thread, where everyone just fills the same shit. 1-10 questions, then by the end of it just ask who are your top 3 teams. 10 questions answered, 5 tpe, easy.

gms will read everything, it's all containing in one thread.

why hasn't anyone done it this way.

Discord are for plebs

02-14-2019, 09:24 PMstud Wrote: Solution:

have interviews in a single thread,  where everyone just fills the same shit. 1-10 questions, then by the end of it just ask who are your top 3 teams. 10 questions answered, 5 tpe, easy.

gms will read everything, it's all containing in one thread.

why hasn't anyone done it this way.

I don't hate it.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Was actually socializing the idea of a 1-2 question IP next season.

Maybe I should write like 40 "recreates only" questions though.