Create Account

S46 Weekend Funtime: Alias

03-16-2019, 08:33 AMdizzyDC Wrote: Louie "Big Booty" Garrett...

Yeah Louie got that booty and he ain't afraid to use it. You want that booty check, he'll give you that booty check.

I too would call him Louie "Big Booty" Garrett because he really does have a fatty and it's a sight to behold and everyone around far and wide knows that his booty is big.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

Jax "Attack to the max with an axe" Aittokallio.

Rhyming names are great, and this one shows off Aittokallio's offensive prowess on the ice. It's a mouthful but I couldn't think of anything else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@JayWhy

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

Collin "the professor" Gibbles

Because he's not only a great playmaking winger and great looking guy, but also wicked smart. Had he not gone the way of a professional hockey player, he'd certainly have at least a PhD by now. @SpartanGibbles

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Mathias "Bob" Seger known for his smooth skating and even smoother vocals. Seger is a great guy to have around the LR. @Segi

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Tatu "My Tittles" Makela. @WannabeFinn has a tendency to go top titties bar downskis after a little forehand backhand with his silky mitts. He can tatu my tittles any time

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

Scottey "Crawdaddy" Crawfling. @Kmarko makes the puck his absolute bitch every time he is on the ice and starting in goal. Gives you a lot of confidence when you know your goalie is going to make some unreal saves back there

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Chico "Slow-mo" Smeb

Chico is known for being the slowest hockey player out of the entire Smeb family. His inability to skate has caused him to lag behind his brothers at both the SMJHL and SHL level. This has earned him the nickname of "Slow-mo".

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

03-16-2019, 03:00 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: @nour Nour Big Nose Harrak.

Honestly Nour has one of the biggets nose's i have ever seen and honestly that thing is a beak and people should run aroun dfrom nour, cause he can fuck you up with a good peck attack.

oh my god i love this

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

@McZehrl

most of you uneducated folks would call him balls, you fools

I call him bust because mczehrl is worst player to play ice hockey since gil lemar cracked the stampedes ice back in 2005
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 12:48 PM by karey.)

The eracist

Dermo Lavelle is single handedly erasing racism from our planet through his charitable work with ethnic minorities

@White Cornerback

Gary "Safety Always Off" Grease

This big D notches quite a few apples and hits, but his goal differential could use a little help.  When he's on the ice, the safety's always off.  Plus I heard he was kicked out of grade 10.

@FlappyGiraffe

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 03:31 PM by Mayuu.)

Dank "the skank* Boija. 

Information is in that dank Boija is looking for more cash since he blew all his contract money on blow and crack. 
Since then he's contacted Passamus to get a job at his strip club in Buffalo. Quite the hockey skank. @Snussu

RETIRED

Leopold "The Lion" Lockhart

It's an obvious derivative nickname, but it's also apropos: Leo embodies the strength, protectiveness, and courageous heart of a lion, on and off the ice <3

@ej27

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Alex "Pass to Shoot" Winters - After a stellar performance in his rookie season, Winters has been producing again this season, putting up a few more goals than expected, and getting some playful banter from his teammates in the process @39alaska39

Barry "The Birdman" Bastbak When he scores, he scores and makes suyre everyone all the way back to the roost knows that he scored one heck of a goal!

@Katth

[Image: Off.gif]