Create Account

Forum Colour

It's green to celebrate the irish's 4 gold medals in a row.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

i liked the green waht hapepend

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

04-14-2019, 07:07 PM.bojo Wrote:
04-14-2019, 06:52 PMSlashACM Wrote: No u

*Golf clap*

ya you would like that wouldn't you???

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

04-14-2019, 07:16 PMGrapehead Wrote:
04-14-2019, 07:07 PM.bojo Wrote: *Golf clap*

ya you would like that wouldn't you???

Most clever thing I read all week.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Win the cup if u don’t like it bish

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I wasn't expecting anyone not from Buffalo to like the new colours.

Except maybe New England or Vancouver.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

04-14-2019, 09:29 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Win the cup if u don’t like it bish

miss the old days when people would just Yeahthat quotes instead of saying the same thing over and over

much more efficient

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-14-2019, 09:48 PMAvakael Wrote: I wasn't expecting anyone not from Buffalo to like the new colours.

Is that not a problem though when trying to attract members or when designing a forum to be designed by hundreds of people?

04-14-2019, 09:53 PMJNH Wrote:
04-14-2019, 09:29 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Win the cup if u don’t like it bish

miss the old days when people would just Yeahthat quotes instead of saying the same thing over and over

much more efficient
i miss the old days when you weren't here

bish

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

04-14-2019, 10:24 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-14-2019, 09:53 PMJNH Wrote: miss the old days when people would just Yeahthat quotes instead of saying the same thing over and over

much more efficient

bish

Yeahthat

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Tbh didn't realize it was blue cuz of blizzard win, just thought it was blue. The highlights don't bother me much

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-14-2019, 10:24 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-14-2019, 09:53 PMJNH Wrote: miss the old days when people would just Yeahthat quotes instead of saying the same thing over and over

much more efficient

bish

i miss the even older days when you weren't here

bish

04-14-2019, 09:58 PMJNH Wrote:
04-14-2019, 09:48 PMAvakael Wrote: I wasn't expecting anyone not from Buffalo to like the new colours.

Is that not a problem though when trying to attract members or when designing a forum to be designed by hundreds of people?
Let's spell it out for you, then.

The forum highlight colour changes to match the main colour of the team that wins the Challenge Cup each season.

The SHL skin on the old Jcink forum was also supposed to do the same thing, but everyone involved got lazy and forgot about it, so we just had Seattle's teal for years.

If a new member comes to the forum and is turned off from using it by the fact that we presently have a green highlight, they were a snowflake with little to no chance of surviving the background noise of bullshit this site puts up on a day to day basis.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

04-14-2019, 10:34 PMAvakael Wrote:
04-14-2019, 09:58 PMJNH Wrote: Is that not a problem though when trying to attract members or when designing a forum to be designed by hundreds of people?
Let's spell it out for you, then.

The forum highlight colour changes to match the main colour of the team that wins the Challenge Cup each season.

The SHL skin on the old Jcink forum was also supposed to do the same thing, but everyone involved got lazy and forgot about it, so we just had Seattle's teal for years.

If a new member comes to the forum and is turned off from using it by the fact that we presently have a green highlight, they were a snowflake with little to no chance of surviving the background noise of bullshit this site puts up on a day to day basis.

So because someone is turned off by the aesthetics of a website, they're a snowflake?

Not everyone has all the free time in the world. If a new member joins, is confused by the site (which happens obviously a ton) and on top of that if they don't like how the site looks as well, it's hard to fault them for wanting to spend their free time elsewhere. If you were to choose between something easy to look at and navigate versus something confusing and ugly, most are going to devote their free time towards the former.

If you can't understand this, then maybe you shouldn't be the one spelling things out for people.

Popcorn

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]