Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-14-2019, 11:16 PMJNH Wrote:
04-14-2019, 11:13 PMBDonini Wrote: Popcorn

PoST iT

iTlL bE FuN

I never said fun for you tbf

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

This conversation is getting quite  colorful colourful!

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

This is embarrassing

04-15-2019, 12:31 AMkarey Wrote: This is embarrassing

These aren't words of encouragement wtf karey

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]

Do people really hate green that much that they would see it and never come back again?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

04-14-2019, 10:56 PMJNH Wrote:
04-14-2019, 10:34 PMAvakael Wrote: Let's spell it out for you, then.

The forum highlight colour changes to match the main colour of the team that wins the Challenge Cup each season.

The SHL skin on the old Jcink forum was also supposed to do the same thing, but everyone involved got lazy and forgot about it, so we just had Seattle's teal for years.

If a new member comes to the forum and is turned off from using it by the fact that we presently have a green highlight, they were a snowflake with little to no chance of surviving the background noise of bullshit this site puts up on a day to day basis.

So because someone is turned off by the aesthetics of a website, they're a snowflake?  

Not everyone has all the free time in the world.  If a new member joins, is confused by the site (which happens obviously a ton) and on top of that if they don't like how the site looks as well, it's hard to fault them for wanting to spend their free time elsewhere.  If you were to choose between something easy to look at and navigate versus something confusing and ugly, most are going to devote their free time towards the former.

If you can't understand this, then maybe you shouldn't be the one spelling things out for people.

Considering how ugly the old site was? Absolutely. If you're having problems navigating the website in general, you need to talk to Eggy- after we moved here we put a lot of effort into a massive revamp in how it was all structured. I don't give your argument any weight at all.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 04:05 AM by Katth.)

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 05:28 AM by gordieboom.)

Now i know why all the links suddenly changed from red to blue last time. I thought i messed with my forum settings or something, lol

I do like the green Wink

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

04-15-2019, 05:26 AMgordieboom Wrote: Now i know why all the links suddenly changed from red to blue last time. I thought i messed with my forum settings or something, lol

I do like the green Wink

It looks great on mobile imo. Just sux that Buffalo won :p

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I like the green.

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

I swapped the greens around, darker for buttons, lighter for borders and links. Looks better imo, but I could be wrong.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

04-15-2019, 11:50 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: I swapped the greens around, darker for buttons, lighter for borders and links. Looks better imo, but I could be wrong.

Step in the right direction ty

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]