a pick for a pick makes the whole world blind

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

04-22-2019, 09:26 PMSlashACM Wrote: Ban @JKortesi81

do u know king von

[Image: 3.png]

04-22-2019, 09:54 PMluketd Wrote:
04-22-2019, 09:52 PMBDonini Wrote: It's a different situation imo. Halifax shouldn't be responsible for keeping track of another team's pick but Colorado should absolutely be held accountable for not being able to keep track of a pick that they traded for...how hard can it be as a gm to at least keep track of picks that belong to you?

We have a whole job to track and process picks, by that time the person who job it was didnt update the pick tracker. We use that to see who owns what picks.

This, plus there was something like 2 months between the trade and the draft in which time the tracker was not updated. Did it slip through the cracks on COL's end? Yeah, shit happens as I can clearly testify to, it can be pretty difficult to keep track of picks at times as a GM. Should they get nothing at all because of a mistake that's easily fixed with a compensatory pick of similar value in another draft, especially when the draft lists are made based on the efforts of the pick tracker? No.

Like I really don't understand how hard this is. STL used COL's pick in a non-reddit draft, so give them a similar pick in a non-reddit draft. Things are made whole, the team that benefitted from it in the first place is punished and the team that was harmed is compensated. 

But I'm a dirty cheater as we learned last week so what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

04-22-2019, 10:09 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
04-22-2019, 09:54 PMluketd Wrote: We have a whole job to track and process picks, by that time the person who job it was didnt update the pick tracker. We use that to see who owns what picks.

This, plus there was something like 2 months between the trade and the draft in which time the tracker was not updated. Did it slip through the cracks on COL's end? Yeah, shit happens as I can clearly testify to, it can be pretty difficult to keep track of picks at times as a GM. Should they get nothing at all because of a mistake that's easily fixed with a compensatory pick of similar value in another draft, especially when the draft lists are made based on the efforts of the pick tracker? No.

Like I really don't understand how hard this is. STL used COL's pick in a non-reddit draft, so give them a similar pick in a non-reddit draft. Things are made whole, the team that benefitted from it in the first place is punished and the team that was harmed is compensated. 

no tig that would be too logical, we dont use factions and simple logic here

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-22-2019, 09:55 PMJustice Wrote: oysters clams and cockleeeees

Mah young aria memories noooooo

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-22-2019, 10:13 PMluketd Wrote:
04-22-2019, 10:09 PMnotorioustig Wrote: This, plus there was something like 2 months between the trade and the draft in which time the tracker was not updated. Did it slip through the cracks on COL's end? Yeah, shit happens as I can clearly testify to, it can be pretty difficult to keep track of picks at times as a GM. Should they get nothing at all because of a mistake that's easily fixed with a compensatory pick of similar value in another draft, especially when the draft lists are made based on the efforts of the pick tracker? No.

no tig that would be too logical, we dont use factions and simple logic here

Oh shit my bad

04-22-2019, 10:17 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
04-22-2019, 10:13 PMluketd Wrote: no tig that would be too logical, we dont use fact and simple logic here

Oh shit my bad

its not like we have a whole job posting about it too, did you know? "We're looking to hire someone to manage and update the SMJHL pick tracker with all trades and transactions that occur. You'll be expected to update the tracker when you see a transaction, since we need to make sure it's always up to date for our GM's. The job is pretty simple and linear. Pay will be 3 mil per season. "

04-22-2019, 10:19 PMluketd Wrote:
04-22-2019, 10:17 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Oh shit my bad

its not like we have a whole job posting about it too, did you know? "We're looking to hire someone to manage and update the SMJHL pick tracker with all trades and transactions that occur. You'll be expected to update the tracker when you see a transaction, since we need to make sure it's always up to date for our GM's. The job is pretty simple and linear. Pay will be 3 mil per season. "

Should we get 300k each since apparently, it's our job to keep picks tracked now?

L

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

04-22-2019, 10:20 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
04-22-2019, 10:19 PMluketd Wrote: its not like we have a whole job posting about it too, did you know? "We're looking to hire someone to manage and update the SMJHL pick tracker with all trades and transactions that occur. You'll be expected to update the tracker when you see a transaction, since we need to make sure it's always up to date for our GM's. The job is pretty simple and linear. Pay will be 3 mil per season. "

Should we get 300k each since apparently, it's our job to keep picks tracked now?

and extra 300k would be nice

Pay me 3 mil and I'll pretend to update the tracker too.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2019, 10:26 PM by ztevans.)

As someone who thoroughly enjoyed eliminating Colorado last season (get dunked on @Pris) this is a special brand of horsepoop.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

04-22-2019, 10:22 PMluketd Wrote:
04-22-2019, 10:20 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Should we get 300k each since apparently, it's our job to keep picks tracked now?

and extra 300k would be nice

Wait we’re getting extra money now? Oh shit

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

The draft picker should also lose a non reddit 3rd round pick. Also can we start using NR instead of typing it out?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!