Create Account

WFT: An SHL Tale '2'

What turns out to be the big toe of a talking Sasquatch, shocked at the sight you let go only for the creature to scream aloud...

"NOOT NOOT". The next time you blink, the sasquatch has suddenly transformed into a penguin made out of clay. You are now in the latest episode of Pingu! You exit your Igloo to find...

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

04-26-2019, 06:09 PMTrautner Wrote: "NOOT NOOT". The next time you blink, the sasquatch has suddenly transformed into a penguin made out of clay. You are now in the latest episode of Pingu! You exit your Igloo to find...

A tremendous crowd awaiting for the next Arctic Rap Battle! Logan finishes his set and receives a roaring applause, but suddenly it fades away. Out from the shadows comes his opponent.....

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 06:42 PM by O4L.)

04-26-2019, 06:11 PMNJBadApple Wrote:
04-26-2019, 06:09 PMTrautner Wrote: "NOOT NOOT". The next time you blink, the sasquatch has suddenly transformed into a penguin made out of clay. You are now in the latest episode of Pingu! You exit your Igloo to find...

A tremendous crowd awaiting for the next Arctic Rap Battle!  Logan finishes his set and receives a roaring applause, but suddenly it fades away.  Out from the shadows comes his opponent.....

BALLS McZehrl! Balls stares directly into your eyes with an unrivaled intensity, and things get real awkward. Balls open his mouth and begins to say the following words...

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

04-26-2019, 06:41 PMO4L Wrote:
04-26-2019, 06:11 PMNJBadApple Wrote: A tremendous crowd awaiting for the next Arctic Rap Battle!  Logan finishes his set and receives a roaring applause, but suddenly it fades away.  Out from the shadows comes his opponent.....

BALLS McZehrl! Balls stares directly into your eyes with an unrivaled intensity, and things get real awkward. Balls open his mouth and begins to say the following words...

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo"

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

04-26-2019, 07:19 PMmcgriddleluver Wrote:
04-26-2019, 06:41 PMO4L Wrote: BALLS McZehrl! Balls stares directly into your eyes with an unrivaled intensity, and things get real awkward. Balls open his mouth and begins to say the following words...

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo"

BALLS whips out his signature you-know-what and begins to...

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Without skipping a beat or taking a breath Lord BALLS McZehrl first of his name concluded by saying “We will smurf soon. Buffalo's wrath will be swift. All these peasants thinking we aren’t good. Lmfao”

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

04-26-2019, 07:19 PMmcgriddleluver Wrote:
04-26-2019, 06:41 PMO4L Wrote: BALLS McZehrl! Balls stares directly into your eyes with an unrivaled intensity, and things get real awkward. Balls open his mouth and begins to say the following words...

"I thought this was supposed to be a rap battle?!?" someone from the crowd yells. Various others echo the sentiment until the entire place is in chaos.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

04-26-2019, 08:13 PMej27 Wrote:
04-26-2019, 07:19 PMmcgriddleluver Wrote: "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo"

"I thought this was supposed to be a rap battle?!?" someone from the crowd yells.  Various others echo the sentiment until the entire place is in chaos.

Then, the entire crowd fell silent and a new voice spoke. "If it's a fookin' rap battle ye want, it's a fookin' rap battle ye'll get," said the disembodied voice that no one could quite put their finger on. That's when, to the shocked gasps of many, Gareth Rush emerged from the shadows.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2019, 10:59 AM by Steelhead77.)

04-26-2019, 08:20 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
04-26-2019, 08:13 PMej27 Wrote: "I thought this was supposed to be a rap battle?!?" someone from the crowd yells.  Various others echo the sentiment until the entire place is in chaos.

Then, the entire crowd fell silent and a new voice spoke. "If it's a fookin' rap battle ye want, it's a fookin' rap battle ye'll get," said the disembodied voice that no one could quite put their finger on. That's when, to the shocked gasps of many, Gareth Rush emerged from the shadows.

"My name is Gareth Rush and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry is what I expect... McZ was with it and he's my ace, so I grabbed the ref and punched him in the face... The ref is out, the music stopped, the linesman had beef, so he got dropped!"

Realizing what was going on and wanting in on the rap battle, Roman Augustus quickly grabbed the mic...

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 09:00 PM by Scrufdaddy. Edit Reason: Reduced wordcount below 40 )

04-26-2019, 08:34 PMSteelhead77 Wrote: "My name is Gareth Rush and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry is what I expect... McZ was with it and he's my ace, so I grabbed the ref and punched him in the face... The ref was is out, the music stopped, the linesman had beef, so he got dropped!"

Realizing what was going on and wanting in on the rap battle, Roman Augustus quickly grabbed the mic...

"I know the one person strong enough to take care of Gareth Rush".  He pulls back a curtain to reveal... The Dude!

He gives Duder the mic.  Oh no, what was Augustus thinking?! He's gonna say...

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

04-26-2019, 08:57 PMScrufdaddy Wrote:
04-26-2019, 08:34 PMSteelhead77 Wrote: "My name is Gareth Rush and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry is what I expect... McZ was with it and he's my ace, so I grabbed the ref and punched him in the face... The ref was is out, the music stopped, the linesman had beef, so he got dropped!"

"I know the one person strong enough to take care of Gareth Rush".  He pulls back a curtain to reveal... The Dude!

He gives Duder the mic.  Oh no, what was Augustus thinking?! He's gonna say...

"HAHAHA if ya'll havent already fiigured it out. DONT GIVE THE DUDE AN OPEN MIC. Now this wouldnt be a rap battle if i didn't bring out my #2, this man is the Shit." The Dude pulls off a mask to reveal that he's really LOGAN.

"Justice, Drop me a beat..."

"ugh, ugh, ugh ugh...

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

04-26-2019, 09:50 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: "HAHAHA if ya'll havent already fiigured it out. DONT GIVE THE DUDE AN OPEN MIC. Now this wouldnt be a rap battle if i didn't bring out my #2, this man is the Shit." The Dude pulls off a mask to reveal that he's really LOGAN.

"Justice, Drop me a beat..."

"ugh, ugh, ugh ugh...

Yeah ugh
For anyone still shit talking on here grow up,
as you can see I like calling people bitches
and PS FUCK U.. wait
Im truly sorry for the post I made the words I used were very inappropriate...

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Yeah, what the fuck is all this cursing about? I mean, I have some fucking virgin ears over here. I have never uttered a curse word in my life and I’m an angel haha ?

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Mr.T who's been watching Arctic rap battle on DTV is unimpressed and calls for space nazis from the dark side of the moon to nuke the Arctic and replace all in attendance  with multis. But he's interrupted by another call...

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa