Create Account

S47 PT #5 - Cover Athlete

For next seasons SHL EA hockey videogame I choose the Buffalo Stampede Legend Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl. This was an easy pick because who better than GOD himself? God McZ had an impressive 24 points in 50 games this season, 4 of those being goals. It is just unbelievable how good this guy. He is extremely active in the league, updates frequently and contributes a lot to the league. He is a S40 vet with over 1500 tpe what can’t this guy do? He is a one time Challenge Cup champion and combined with his past family members they have seven. Every single generation of his family have been hockey superstars so I think it is time to give one of the McZ’s a spot on the cover. The two other McZ’s are hall of fame members and GOD himself is on track of making into the hall of fame. This is why I think he should be on the cover.

@Chris-McZehrl

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

[Image: vilde1.jpg]

@BarnabasCollins

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Is there a way to make a cover for several person? I mean, there is so much choices possible, and only one that can make thru. A lot deserves the spotlight, to be honest, but I have to pinpoint one that caught my attention.

To me, the next EA Sports SHL49 cover athlete should be my teammate Barry Batsbak, aka @Katth. While being the second best scorer in the team with 38 points and 13 goals, he was an absolute clutch in the playoff. Although our adventure had ended prematurely in the second round, Barry potted 12 points in 10 games, with an shooting percentage of 15.63. That's marvelously bonker. 

Furthermore, he is consistent, always improving himself and the teammates around him, and create so much opportunities for others, either on the ice or off the ice. I jsut can't wait to see the ceiling for this player, as I feel he'll rip the SHL when he'll get to the big league.

[Image: Deouvwc.png]

For this game, I choose my SMJHL goaltender Patrice Nadeau (@Fluw). While he had a rocky start in his first season with a young team, he's turned around into a bonafide stud. For the past two seasons, he's been rewriting SMJHL goaltending recordbooks, posting two save percentages over .900, and winning two SMJHL goaltending awards. Because of him, the Lions have succeeded in the regular season. There is no doubt the San Francisco Pride got their starter of the future. If nothing else, Patrice Nadeau is a great locker room presence. He is always messing around with Luffy and I in the locker rooms, and it is always fun. The cover athlete is supposed to be representative of the best of the best, and having Patty on the front cover would be nothing short of fitting.

In short, he good. Very good. In fact, one of the best there has ever been.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

My pick for the cover athlete is David Vent. In much the same way that John Scott rose to iconic status based on memes alone, Vent is literally the exact same person. Memes, decent hits, drafted low, they have an identical track record, and since John Scott was robbed of his chance at glory, It feels only fitting that his shadow clone in the SMJHL gets the honor instead. The hero from the Czech Republic that turns Kelowna from a decent team into a decent team, the man just exudes confidence and pain to all the nearby players, whether they are friendly or not. With such inspiration plays as, the one hit on the goalie or the time he tried to fight all of the opposing team in that one game, Vent has left his legacy on the ice and deserves to be immortalized, and probably suffer a dip in performance as the curse affects his play. @ImShiny

[Image: Off.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 01:56 AM by Ragnar.)

[Image: pYB7KWP.png?1]

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

[Image: NSX6E9e.png]@5ympathies

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

NSFL PT
Username: ADwyer87

NSFL Welfare

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

When EA received Nathan Explosion's suggestion for S47 SMJHL game, they knew they would have to deal with stupid stuff, but they did not expect him to completly break the rules.

''I suggest every pucking members of the S47 Kelowna Knights edition. These guys made hockey brutal again at the junior level including our most recent elimination which was indeed brutal.''

EA: '' But you can't do that sir, we have to choose a golden boy so our sales will go higher and reach fake fans across the world''

Explosion :''I don't care what you do, this is my suggestion I'm gonna do whatever I want with it. EAsports tsenegame.''

S47 Tagged players with a short comment on why they deserve to be on the cover other than being the Kelowna Knights:

@Nerio Bobby Sharp : Assist Machine Centre and Assistant to the team Captain

@soyna87 Zach Laliberté : Elite Scoring WInger, came out strong in playoffs.

@Katth Barry Batsbak: Overall best hands in the team, can score and setup his temates like no one else.

@ImShiny David Vent: Might be the most brutal guy in the league, even more than myself.

@jjaybs Aleksandr Scherbak : One of the strongest skaters in the team, he made sure to carry the puck to the other team's end.

@sköldpaddor Gunnar Soderberg: I feel like it's just yesterday Gunnar was a rookie and 'the new guy' but he quickly became the new standard for next Knights and also our beloved Captain in S47.

@lizzywho Vadim Malichov : My on the ice twin, Vadim just racks up the hits and terrorised the SMJHL with his developing physical play. The scoring touch came clutch during the season and the playoffs.

@"SwegButthole" Alexander Anderson-Grande : Our goalie. Saved our asses many times, I feel we let him down too many times this season.

@Wheel Snipe Celly Tah Pucheese : Didn't know what to expect when he joined the team mid-season, but he demonstrated he is a perfect fit for the team with his attitude and his on ice skills.

@Slowpoke Piotr Horvat : This guy already took top spots of our defensive squad on his first yeaar, you can expect him to become the go to guy in Kelowna for the next year.

@Briedaqueduc Simon Leblanc : Another up and coming defensive leader. His defensive play allowed his linesmate to take more risks as they knew he would be there to correct their mistakes.

@foehammer007 Josef Novotny: Our third line center this year, playing behind some already great centers, with the season and playoffs he just had, I expect him to take his place up the depth chart and to bring the team to a new level next year.

For those I didn't tag, I tought you were inactive but I still love you.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

For the cover athlete of the SMJHL  it would be a 3 piece partition of the top 3 goalies in the SMJHL. The middle of the case would be the goalie whose team finished the highest in the rankings, and that would be @Daco Casimir Stevens and the Vancouver Whalers, which would show Stevens mask with a whaler themed backround. The left portion of the case would be yellow for Lethrbidge and using Patrice Nadeau's mask with a Lion themed backing and finally the right portion of the case would be @Tomasnz Peter Larson's mask and Armada themed backing. Why did I choose these guys to be the cover athletes for the SMJHL. Well taking out myself, I was proud to be able to compete with them and though each season we compete against each other and like to rub it in when we achieve something over each other, I love these guys and they are my goalie brothers and they deserve the recognition for constantly being top 3 in the league.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

ur mom lol

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

My choice for the next cover athlete for SHL is without question, Louie Garrett (@dizzyDC). He's been one of the league's top players for several seasons now. Despite only spending a small portion of his time with the Renegades, he's made an immediate impact in his few seasons and has been a tremendous leader on and off the ice for us here in Texas. Before joining us, he was an impact player with his previous teams and still a reasonable voice throughout the league. Garrett is an annual contender for the scoring title, among other awards, and is easily one of the "faces of the league" through the last 10-15 seasons. Louie is not only the type of player you would want on your side of the puck, but also the type of person you want in your locker-room guiding the young players of the league. Truly a role model & best choice for the cover.

Code:
Words: 156

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 12:43 PM by BarnabasCollins.)

For the cover of the new game I believe it should be Otis b Driftwood . Driftwood is a rising superstar back on defense for the resurgent Calgary Dragons and is the quarterback of the defensive unit for them. Driftwood was actually leading the SHL in scoring for a time as a defender. That's pretty unheard of when you have forwards with tons of ice time scoring huge points every season. Driftwood leg the league in assists with 46, setting up the new young guns for the Dragons and also chipped in 7 goals. He was 2nd in total defenders scoring, losing out to Tigole Bitties by just 1 point. Driftwood also plays a punishing game and was tied for 3rd in league with 74 penalty minutes. Calgary has the prototypical power forward in Mike Izzy and now Driftwood is trying to get in the act with a power defender? For these reasons I feel it only makes sense for Driftwood to grace the cover of the new game.

@Slappydoodle

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart