Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Thanks man, I'll do so asap Smile

My twitter deposit from a week ago isn't showing up in the new bank:
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2640271

06-12-2019, 04:38 PMJaemistightdabs Wrote: My twitter deposit from a week ago isn't showing up in the new bank:

I'll post the banker who was in charge of Twitter, they're supposed to have gotten things caught up but haven't yet...

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

06-12-2019, 04:44 PMprettyburn Wrote:
06-12-2019, 04:38 PMJaemistightdabs Wrote: My twitter deposit from a week ago isn't showing up in the new bank:

I'll post the banker who was in charge of Twitter, they're supposed to have gotten things caught up but haven't yet...

OK great thank you - I just figured out how to "submit request" in the new bank - so I submitted a request for it. hopefully one of these ways will work! (I also may have been too far in the negative when I initially had the first twitter claim, could be the issue).

06-12-2019, 04:46 PMJaemistightdabs Wrote:
06-12-2019, 04:44 PMprettyburn Wrote: I'll post the banker who was in charge of Twitter, they're supposed to have gotten things caught up but haven't yet...

OK great thank you - I just figured out how to "submit request" in the new bank - so I submitted a request for it. hopefully one of these ways will work! (I also may have been too far in the negative when I initially had the first twitter claim, could be the issue).

Just double checking, is the new request for this week's twitter? If so, that's fine. If it's for the same week you already posted in that thread, let me know and I'll delete it - all the posts in that thread should get done in the next couple of days, so if you posted it again in the bank it would get processed twice.

Profile | Updates

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 05:15 PM by Confusion.)

i wanted to click on one million for training kinda clicked at 100 k pls make it didn't happend ty in advance

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

06-12-2019, 05:06 PMprettyburn Wrote:
06-12-2019, 04:46 PMJaemistightdabs Wrote: OK great thank you - I just figured out how to "submit request" in the new bank - so I submitted a request for it. hopefully one of these ways will work! (I also may have been too far in the negative when I initially had the first twitter claim, could be the issue).

Just double checking, is the new request for this week's twitter? If so, that's fine. If it's for the same week you already posted in that thread, let me know and I'll delete it - all the posts in that thread should get done in the next couple of days, so if you posted it again in the bank it would get processed twice.

I did the new request today for both of them. So go ahead and delete that post I referenced, if it will all get processed together! Thanks.

06-12-2019, 05:14 PMConfusion Wrote: i wanted to click on one million for training kinda clicked at 100 k pls make it didn't happend ty in advance

Done

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-12-2019, 08:54 AM.bojo Wrote:
06-12-2019, 08:23 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: I was depositing contracts and it glitched on the first attempt. Second attempt was successful. Just don't want it messing with anyone's accounts or the new system.

Removed the duplicate. Can you tell me what happened?

I think the non alphabet/number characters might have caused the issue. The second one I submitted, I omitted the date and link I included in the first one. When I hit submit on the first one it just said an error occurred when processing.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

My banking info should go from New England to Lethbridge. I had to claim training for my SMJHL player under my NEW profile

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Hey there,

I have yet to see my media payout for my last two articles appear on my bank account;
Sit down interview with Sebastien Primeau --- 2.7M
Chiefs 24/7 - Controversy Edition: 900,000$

The links leads to the associated media earnings post from Troy_McClure03.

06-12-2019, 07:10 PMMrPrime Wrote: Hey there,

I have yet to see my media payout for my last two articles appear on my bank account;

They are already in your account.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

06-12-2019, 07:56 PMTomen Wrote:
06-12-2019, 07:10 PMMrPrime Wrote: Hey there,

They are already in your account.

I'm an old blind bat. Smile It's all good hehe.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019, 02:32 AM by jjlangabeer.)

@prettyburn  Hey just wanted to touch base, originally you said it looked like this got handled, but so far my bank still shows the -3,000,000 and nothing else besides my recent stuff. So im still out 2,700,000

Recent Trans.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

06-12-2019, 05:23 PMJaemistightdabs Wrote:
06-12-2019, 05:06 PMprettyburn Wrote: Just double checking, is the new request for this week's twitter? If so, that's fine. If it's for the same week you already posted in that thread, let me know and I'll delete it - all the posts in that thread should get done in the next couple of days, so if you posted it again in the bank it would get processed twice.

I did the new request today for both of them. So go ahead and delete that post I referenced, if it will all get processed together! Thanks.
Okay, well, your old Twitter deposit has (as I said it would be) already been deposited. So I'm going to delete your new request - please re-place it with only the single week's deposit, otherwise a banker will probably deny it because you were already paid for half of it.

Profile | Updates