Create Account

Season 47 SHL awards show

06-16-2019, 05:59 PMTomasnz Wrote: @aaronwilson !!

Call it bias from an awards committee that loves his work, call it a season late, call it whatever you want as long as you also call it winner of the season 47 Littleton.

Congratulations!

Damian Littleton Trophy - Most Dedicated Member @“aaronwilson”

Woo!! Lots of people deserve this award every season, thanks to everyone who voted  Cheers

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Congratulations to all the winners, we're back again with a little peak into the voting here

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

06-16-2019, 06:24 PMaaronwilson Wrote:
06-16-2019, 05:59 PMTomasnz Wrote: @aaronwilson !!

Call it bias from an awards committee that loves his work, call it a season late, call it whatever you want as long as you also call it winner of the season 47 Littleton.

Congratulations!

Damian Littleton Trophy - Most Dedicated Member @“aaronwilson”

Woo!! Lots of people deserve this award every season, thanks to everyone who voted  Cheers
I’m the one who said it is a year too late. Definitely think you deserve an award for your work tho, and probably should be hired for some kind of stats committee tbh

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2019, 07:02 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

06-16-2019, 05:44 PMTomasnz Wrote: Dragons Congratulations to Mike Izzy!  Dragons

Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons

League topping 208 hits, and 50 points, along with great stats in other categories, all makes Mike Izzy one of the most impressive two way forwards of this generation of players.

Jeff Dar Trophy - Best Two-Way Forward  Mike Izzy

This one means allot. Cool Thank you to the committee for this great honour...and a congrats to Cuddles and Marius for great seasons. Great job hosting @Tomasnz !

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

06-16-2019, 05:58 PMTomasnz Wrote:
06-16-2019, 05:55 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: it was not gecko

you were close...

jy was close

i was there

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

06-16-2019, 05:52 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
06-16-2019, 05:52 PMTomasnz Wrote: Now onto the team builders, the negotiators of free agents and the wrestlers with salary caps. It’s the Lance Uppercut Trophy for Best General Manager.

Tonight’s nominees are:
@JayWhy & @GeckoeyGecko Rage
@JKortesi81 & @TheDangaZone Specters
@JR95  & @Wongy  Platoon

Each of these duo’s shows the different ways to build a successful team, Rage now at the end of their rebuild through drafting, Platoon with their continued dominance through highly effective player trading, and new Specters who made huge splashes in free agency.  All of course also made significant trades during the seasons and looked to shore up playoff performance.

...but who did it best this year?

it was gecko

all gecko

Who is that?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

06-16-2019, 05:49 PMTomasnz Wrote: The team from Chicago!!!

syndicate syndicate syndicate Congratulations to @Velevra  & @O4L   syndicate syndicate syndicate

Taking the second year expansion team not only to the playoffs but to a first round victory before eventually succumbing to the Cup winners.

Incredibly impressive season from Chicago and we all look forward to seeing what is next for the young team.

Joe McKeil Trophy - Best Coach @"Velevra" & @"O4L"  syndicate
Definitely did not expect this! Thanks to the awards committee for the honour and thanks to all the great members on our team who help with coaching decisions!

syndicate

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

06-16-2019, 08:48 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
06-16-2019, 05:52 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: it was gecko

all gecko

Who is that?

its formys multi

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

wow! its a honor to win the very first defender award, idk how this was possible so its a huge surprise for me. <3

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Thank you everyone for everything. My linemates @majesiu & @Nictox deserve this as much as I do, without them I'd of been nothing.

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

06-17-2019, 12:35 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: wow! its a honor to win the very first defender award, idk how this was possible so its a huge surprise for me. <3

Well second. But still great.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

06-17-2019, 03:07 AMTomasnz Wrote:
06-17-2019, 12:35 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: wow! its a honor to win the very first defender award, idk how this was possible so its a huge surprise for me. <3

Well second. But still great.

I meant my player personally! it was my first ever defender award! oh and I forgot to mention my Team Buffalo in the case for first defensive defender award!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

06-17-2019, 02:03 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: Thank you everyone for everything. My linemates @majesiu & @Nictox deserve this as much as I do, without them I'd of been nothing.

I deserve thanks too

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2019, 10:55 AM by karlssens.)

awesome awards show. well done @Tomasnz !
big congrats to the tuck boys bringing home multiple pieces of hardware @Muford @ErM and brady and cudz with the well earned noms Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

06-17-2019, 09:14 AMSlashACM Wrote:
06-17-2019, 02:03 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: Thank you everyone for everything. My linemates @majesiu & @Nictox deserve this as much as I do, without them I'd of been nothing.

I deserve thanks too

Cain didn't pass me the puck once. He thinks he's Greg Jennings.