Create Account

Flacko Lagerfield / TBB GM End of Season Presser

07-11-2019, 01:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: [Image: nipple-nuggey-cringe-rating--143441-1562818302.png]

where the fuck am i slash wtf

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

07-11-2019, 06:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
07-11-2019, 01:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: [Image: nipple-nuggey-cringe-rating--143441-1562818302.png]

where the fuck am i slash wtf

Did you leave my server

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-11-2019, 06:25 PMSlashACM Wrote:
07-11-2019, 06:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: where the fuck am i slash wtf

Did you leave my server

ummmm maybe

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

yo im cringe

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Will you ever forgive me for leaving Seattle in the position I did? (btw i'm very sorry and very proud of what you've done <3)

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

07-11-2019, 01:04 PMluketd Wrote: The year that you take a Vancouver guy 1OA the next year you get 1st in the East, coincidence? I think not

You might be onto something Luke Eyebrow

[Image: 3.png]

07-11-2019, 01:12 PMMCP_ Wrote: What were the hardest decisions you had to make during the rebuild?

I haven't had that many decisions that were that hard to make if I'm being honest. If I were to pick one though, it would probably have to be when Rice asked for a whole lot of money to stay in Seattle. He was young and I had a lot of cap space after trading away everyone so it was possible, however in the end I traded him for a 1st rounder to New England for the pick that became Jess so I think it worked out.

07-11-2019, 03:00 PMjcfbey01 Wrote: How do you feel about the performances this season from yourself, Andani, Ball, and Klaus?

I knew Andani was going to have a career year 100% but I didn't expect for Lagerfield, Ball and Klaus to do this good either. I'm still really shocked at how good Klaus did especially considering he was on the 3rd line this season. 45 points playing 18 minutes a night, it's unheard of. Now for Ball, I knew he would've had a good season but I didn't expect him to finish the season leading all defensemen in points and shots blocked. I am very happy for them and the rest of the team who also all had career seasons.

07-11-2019, 03:02 PMMike Izzy Wrote: You’ve done a great job with this franchise.

Thanks Izzy, appreciate it.

As much as I hate how much Simon T has a stupid boner for your goalie for no reason, I gotta give you props for what you were able to do with that Seattle team. You were the right guy for the job

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-11-2019, 03:49 PMFourFour Wrote: Did you think SixNine and Kholin would play as big of a part as they did in this years success?

I knew Kholin would have a stellar rookie season coming into the top 6, however SixNine blew my expectations out of the water. 30 points as a rookie defensive defenseman playing with an inactive defenseman as his partner is very impressive. Both players had a solid rookie campaign and they both played a huge part in getting Tampa the president's trophy. I'm excited to see them progress in the future.

How surprise are you seeing your team at the top of the table?

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Do you ever think how things would have turned out for you in the SHL if you didn't apply for the GM gig? Where do you think would your player be now how would your player perform?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)