Create Account

Przemysław Finally Buys Some SHL Gear 7/18

Halo halo halo.

Przemek here and I have very much exciting news for everyone. I am making big purchasing of new NHL ekipment because coach saying he no more liking my old Detroitski gear. He saying to me "Goddamnit PB - we pay you all this fucking money and your cheap ass never wants to buy some new gear. No wonder you can't score for shit or catch a pass." I think coach much mean to me for saying this because back in Polska, I having same gear from age 8 to 19, so the new ekipment I buying only 2 seasons ago in SMJHL two seasonski ago is like brand new. I even showing coach my glove and saying "Look! Glove is like brand new. I only having couple hole in hand and I still have cloth so what problem?" 

[Image: PALM_FULL_OF_HOLES.11115648.jpg]

Coach then getting really mad because he think I joking him and he said "PB i'm telling you right fucking now, if you don't buy a pair of gloves you're off the team until you show this team some Goddamn respect. You look like a fucking christmas tree out there with your mismatched red shit all over our black and green colors. Are you colorblind you mutt?" Man.. coach is really mad at me. I wondering who step on his potato plant this morning to making him so angry but I think he having much stress from management for no making playoff.

So anyway, after this yelling at trening, I deciding to go buying some new ekipment. Coach and trainer team are actually wanting me to become top elite sniyper in liga SHL so they telling me that maybe new ekipment helping me improve scoring and becoming more scary on ice with puck. So I go to local PureHockey store in Boston to looking at what ekipment they having available. When walking in, obvious many people noticing big Dudek PB in store and comign to me for autografika. I, being very happy to do so, autografing many t-shirt and other hockey ekipment, and then store manager inviting me to back so I can look at ekipment in peace. 

Store manager first offering me Nike Vapor XXX to trying on, but I not liking very much this glove. Is very not comfort for my hand because I using CCM for longer time. Next I trying on Mission glove and is very comfort. I also trying Easton glove which is also very comfort so I tell manager to leaving these two for me to deciding which I will buy. Manager then asking me if I need any other ekipment and I tell him of my new plans for much scoring. And he telling me - "Mr. PB, to be honest the stick you are using is old as shit and you should probably up it. Let me go in the back and pull some out for you"

Manager returning and bringing new stick to table for me to inspekt and try. Of course first he saying "PB you gota go with the Nike Vapor XXX Lite. This thing is a fucking beaut and you'll be sniping top corners like US navy seals snipe hijackers in the open sea". I looking at this stick but this stick is very much too light. Back in Polska, I using only wood stick that Papa Mirek carving with own hand. I still no accustoming very much to graphite stick although I have playing multiple season. I asking him if he having any wooden stick because those are top stick for me. Manager look at me, laughing, but then asking 

"Oh wait, you're serious?... You actually want a wood stick?" 

and I saying "Yes - what problem?"

"well the problem PB is.. you're trying to increase your scoring. The only thing you're scoring with a wood stick is a shot in the nuts when you jam it playing roller hockey on the sidewalk. But guess what - you're not 12 and you're in the big show. I can't sell you that piece of shit because I love the Wolfpack, and I'll be damned if I let one of you guys embarrass yourselves on the ice with a wooden twig. Look bud, I know you're in a pinch so how about you go on the cheaper side of things since you're hanging on the 4th line for now and buy the Koho Revolution. It'll help your scoring a little but at least it'll be better than that wooden stick or that busted ass stick you have from the SMJHL."

So i agreeing on this Koho stick. At this point, he asking if I making decision on glove. At first, I was going to go to Mission but I sending SMS to agent during this process and he saying that Mission want $1mil for the contract, and Koho want $500k for the stick. He mentioning I only having 1,350,000 in bank so no can affording expensive ekipment, so he recommending I just buy the Easton glove for now. So I telling Manager

"I buy easton glove and koho stick. This is all I can affording today".

Manager at first very confusing to see that I having budget because he probably assuming I have plenty money in bank, but he no understanding that I buy much kielbasakoin with my money so no having much extra money in bank.
Anyway, he started packing ekipment, make few phone call, we singing ekipment kontrakty, and I leaving the store. I am very exciting to show coach my new ekipment because I no longer having red glove or old stick. Maybe now he will noticing that I very motivated to make big impakt in England New Wolfpack, and maybe I can breaking back into 3rd line glory next seasonski.

So yes, PB is now big boy and buying SHL ekipment. Now I look forward to more trening in off season, and hopefully making return to big playoff next season so we can give much happy for fans here in Boston.

PB over and out.

1,007 words my dudes

[Image: PvZbGlD.png]
[Image: FszcRvP.png]
Thanks @"AndrewWarren13" for the sig

Same as I use!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII