Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Players & Pets day

Unfortunately I don't have a pet, but I do have a girthy purple eggplant that I sometimes put a leash on and drag around with me.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

As much as I love cats, I'm allergic to them so I can't have one as a pet. Instead, I have a pet snake (lol). It's an albino corn snake, and she looks really cool. Yellow scales with piercing red eyes. Snakes don't really do much at all but she's just cool to have and look at I guess.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

In a couple weeks when Classic WoW launches I'm going to tame this orange raptor in Durotar. The raptor is sort of rare and I haven't figured out what I'm going to call it, maybe Tory. Anyways, this is the pet that I'd bring to the arena for the pet extravaganza.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

My pet is currently the SHL's best podcast co-host, my dog Bayley. She's 4 years old, i adopted her when i she was 3 months old on halloween 2015. She's mix of Pittie, Boxer, Labrador, and probably 6 other dogs, who knows? She's neat.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I brought my dog Sam, who is quite a little bitch. She barked the entire way there, but then as soon as she saw another pet she wussed out and didn't make a peep until we left. Good dog.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I have three pets, one being a kenyan sand boa and the other two being tree frogs. It might not be a great idea to bring any of them to a cold hockey rink since they're cold blooded so I will be bringing my parent's dog, Bailey.
[Image: AN2alh7.png]

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png]  [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

Players & Pets Day doesn't have quite the same ring to it in the Specters Locker Room as it may have in others around the League. The Specters Management, from day one, made sure that every person and pet from any of the players families was always welcome in and around the team. As such all of the players are familiar with one another's pets, and the pets are familiar with each other.

[Image: IMG_20171030_201408.jpg]
Goalie Aleister Cain @SlashACM and his massive pup, Sansa

[Image: image0.jpg]
Sophomore Forward Jimmy Slothface @slothface and his pup Arya

Forward Sensation DeMaricus Smyth with his woofer Magic

Veteran (now) Winger Joe Kurczewski's doggo Bayley

[Image: JPEG_20190218_135752.jpg]
Oisin Fletchers @Evok purrrty indoor friend, Billy

Roman Augustus's @TheDangaZone somber amigo, Iris

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Jules Watt would've totally brought Daisy, a brown labradoodle who likes to sleep a lot to the arena. Daisy would've probably just sniffed around the arena, then slept by door in some weird position.

I brought my pet donkey Boris with me, he is three years old. He is a gentle donkey who is not a big fan of snow, but he does like to stand in rain, so I guess getting cold is not the reason why he does not like snow. He eats a lot, basically anything you give him, I try to feed him organic foods only.

[Image: dakota.jpg]

Of my three pets, 1 dog and 2 cats, I would definitely bring my cat Pippin. He is the perfect pet and is more than happy to wait patiently while I do my stuff. Pinot the dog would, unfortunately, eat everything was lying around and the other cat would literally juat instigate a fight with the other 2.

I used to have a bunny named RB but he died and has resurrected as a ghost who haunts us. But that might be a story for another time.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

My family always had a guard dog at the farm, but this time for the first time we took one from the shelter and Lena is adorable, though a bit too friendly for a guardian.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

A while ago Brady adopted a kitty that he brings with him to every game. He loves airplanes now and chills in his bed next to Brady all the time. During games Brady was worried that he'd get lonely so he got another kitty. A couple of hockey kitties that get their own seats behind the bench every game!

[Image: jTj6ZnO.jpg]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

This is a really easy one, the dog pictured below is the true love of my life. Her name is Moe, I call her MoJo, shes a Bernese Mountain dog, Boder Collie mix, shes originally from quebec, and shes the smartest idiot I know.
[Image: 164136_1788756555979_2639745_n.jpg?_nc_c...e=5DDC7E08]

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

As stated by Blast already we have had a 100% pets allowed approach since day 1 and Iris is no stranger to running around the arena. Her beagle nose likes to get her in trouble more often then not though.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Nymeria spends her days waiting for me at home. While we have an open pets policy at the arena, she has a bit of an aggressive side when people get rough with me. After seeing her go after @SlashACM for slashing me (his own defenseman) for being in his way she stumbled growling on the ice until someone took her pit bull butt back to the locker room. Brindle in color with a white heart on her neck she is definitely a pretty baby Smile

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]