Create Account

Weekend Fun Time: Make the Case (S49)

The current standings will hold through the playoffs and we'll see a New England vs. Calgary matchup in the S49 Challenge Cup

Disagree - I think Calgary has what it takes to get out of the West this season, but New England's going to struggle come playoffs. There's a lot of powerhouses they'll have to overcome in the East, and I don't know if they have what it takes to get through and get out.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Code:
Currently sitting at a .936 SV%, Johannes Leitner will break the single-season SV% record of .932 set by Michael McFadden in S44

Not a chance, he has overachieved to this point and needs to be better than he already has been to come close to sniffing McFadden, I do not think New England will keep this torrid pace they are currently on.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Code:
A St. Louis Scarecrow will lead the SMJHL in points at the end of the season.

AGAINST.

I believe in my team to rally all the way from the mid table and to make it to the top! The Raiders have the skill, pride, and determination to beat the odds and become the most impactful team entering the SMJHL playoffs.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

No team is having a more disappointing season than the San Francisco Pride

I agree, this team is definitely stacked on paper and should be making the playoffs every season. I can’t blame the GMs because they’ve done a good job building this team just bad luck with the sim. It Hellene

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Code:
The current standings will hold through the playoffs and we'll see a New England vs. Calgary matchup in the S49 Challenge Cup

I believe this will end up being the Case with The Dragons taking the Challenge Cup in 5 games. While I believe that the new England wolfpack have had a fantastic season so far I don't believe they will be able to keep up with the depth that Calgary possesses in every position. The Dragon's have shown they can and will be a perennial contender for the Challenge cup and rightfully so as they are the most decorated franchise in the SHL. Watch for Mike Izzy @Mike Izzy and Otis B Drifwood @Slappydoodle to lead the way for the Dragons with their strong veteran presence on a young Dragons team showing the younger players exactly what it takes to make a name for yourself in this league. Especially when it comes around to playoff time. I am looking forward to joining my future team mates In hoisting the challenge Cup!

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Against Cameroon Carter the 2nd getting a dar nomination. I believe Senegal Carter has a much better chance to pull it off, if we’re being honest.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Code:
FOR

Well, there's certainly many teams having disappointing years. For instance, the Winnipeg Jets are barely in a playoff spot after winning their conference last year, and after a wild season last year, the Barracuda are out of contention at the moment. But the Pride are dead last in the standings, and reportedly many of the players are frustrated with the underperforming. Their goaltending has been sinking the team for sure, and it is arguably the most disappointing to lose because of a faltering netminder than a lack of roster talent. With so many of the older powerhouse teams aging and going through regression, the Pride seemed like the no-brainer to break out. They had 6 defensemen that could be on the top pairing of most teams, most of them over 1000 TPE, and a solid forward crew that were expected to put up more points than they currently are. But it seems like they just can't put a good season together, and I would say they've had the most disappointing season. It will be difficult for them to sell their players on a vision for the team's future after how this year had gone. They were projected to be comfortably in playoff position and it just hasn't happened. They will have to look to redeem themselves next year, because this year looks to be all but over.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Code:

FOR

The Pride have one of the, if not the best blue line rosters in the entire SHL, which is entirely propped up by Dominic Montgomery (@bilbo). Perhaps Pride management should consider giving this stud some more ice time?

Code:
Currently sitting at a .936 SV%, Johannes Leitner will break the single-season SV% record of .932 set by Michael McFadden in S44

FOR

Leitner has been the final catalyst for activating New England's rebuild. His lights out performance has brought about bringing NEW into contention perhaps a season earlier than they "should" be competing for the top spot in the East.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Code:
One of the Tampa Bay skaters - Gunnar Soderberg or Olivier Cloutier - will win the Jesster award for the league's top rookie

For - I picked Cloutier to win this at the beginning of the season and he's still putting up great numbers (probably because of the constant supply of quality meatballs he has access to at home). Not only that, I think our little rookie squad is going to surprise everybody and we're going to see Jøln DuBølk slide into the top three as well.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 09:44 PM by diacope.)

After a horrendous start, the surging Anchorage Armada will finish in the top 6 of the SMJHL standings

For: I think the Armada are capable of finishing in the top 6, right now 4 through 10 is jammed up with 13 games left and they have enough momentum to continue winning, Anchorage has been solid in their last 10 and hold the best home record despite being in 9th, they have been solid in their last 10 games and seem to have things sorted out.

(66 words)

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

FOR. nobody said i had to use actual logic so here goes. @Jenny is bae. @sköldpaddor  is bae. so naturally, logically it would follow that if awards voting is just, we are voting under an ideal where we vote bae in, since nobody could be better. and obviously, if they’re both bae. it has to be one of them. i rest my case.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Speaking of the Dar award, old man Mike Izzy is moving past just Dars this season and will take home at least one of the MVP awards

for

Mike Izzy is leading the SHL in goals and total points. He is hitting everything that moves out there on the ice. He is killing it at the face off circle. He is the captain of the west leaders. All this domination is occurring while playing against other teams first lines and best defenders. This is Izzy’s year for MVP, where everything finally comes together

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Wrap it up, let's just start the playoffs - the top two spots in the SMJHL standings belong to Detroit and Kelowna

FOR: this has been the case for the entire season now, and up to now they remain the only two teams with particularly strong goal differentials in the entire league. It's quite clear that they are the class of the league, and we'll have to wait and see what happens in the playoffs

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

St. Louis Scarecrow will lead the SMJHL in points at the end of the season

I am for that a scarecrow will lead the SMJHL in points at the end of the season. They are stacked and with a combination of veterans and rookies I believe that a send down from the Scarecrows will lead the SMJHL in points.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Wrap it up, let's just start the playoffs - the top two spots in the SMJHL standings belong to Detroit and Kelowna

For: Detroit is way above anyone else in the entire league Witt Savoli Tankovic, Austin Roenick and Khabib Nurmagomefov leading the charge. Kelowna is surprisingly right behind them and and have definitely locked up at least a top 2 seed

[Image: KIHXpPg.png]
[Image: det.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]