Create Account

S50 PT #5 - Happy Halloween

I went this halloween as a 1st line player i know its pretty unusual but the way i did it was by giving myself 20 pieces of ice for everyhour you know icetime. But no seriously i went as a montreal militia the now defunct chanps from last seasons smjhl phineas gold accompanying me with his old jersy gotta rock that c on the frknt am i right? Many members of our team however went as members of the adams family phineas gold obviously went as thing since he can never keep his hands off any woman joe weston went as cousin it since he never fucking shaves or showers. All in all it was a great time for some team bonding with some of us getting drafted last season weve maybe been somewhat distracted. Hopefully this halloween brought us closer together and we grow as a team in time for the playoffs and another cup!

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

As was stated on page 4 of this thread, Dom Montgomery went as Mario for Halloween this year and Leo Lockhart went as Luigi as part of their couples' costume. It wasn't very original on their part, and is especially confusing because the two video game characters are brothers and not lovers (or are they like the Property Lovers?), but it was a good excuse for them to be shirtless and wear tight jean shorts because why not. Dom's friend Emily went as Princess Peach and her boyfriend Elijah, Leo's friend from home, went as Toad, so it was a nice double couples costume. Dom's Mario hat did not stay on long, because his hair is important to him, so no one could really tell who they were supposed to be other than two shirtless dudes out and about for Halloween. People didn't seem to mind. Maybe next year they will get more creative but probably not.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Ricky Bobby was spotted on Thursday evening and his dedication to his edge work was clear as he dawned the costume of Chazz Michael Michaels of Blades of Glory, and he was joined at the public ice rink by his teammates who were all dressed up in their assorted costumes. Joseph Weston joined him in his western-themed outfit, trying to skate around like Dwayne from the Mighty Ducks and lassoing any teammate he could get the rope to seize. Ricky Bobby's wife was dressed up as London Tipton from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, in order to mask her severe gold-digging habits when she grabbed grotesque handfuls of candy from unsuspecting neighbors despite being a grown adult. Ricky Bobby's son was dressed up as the Four Star Cup after watching his dad win it back in Montreal, and that was also a clever costume choice as it gave Ricky Bobby a reason to carry him around all evening from door to door.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 05:54 PM by bana.)

Enjoy.

[Image: Go8NYPs.gif]

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Halloween is a holiday loved by many, but for Akashi SixNine it is one of his least favorite holidays. For this hated day, SixNine went as a happy skeleton, think of it as a proxy for what the Grinch represents during Christmas. Just a character that despises the day, and wishes for it to never exist. Nonetheless, SixNine obliged at the request of his teammates and went to the annual Steelhawks costume party, where he was ridiculed for his costume choice. Many other players dressed up as famous celebs, other as authors, and some as wacky costume ideas. Akashi never fell for the prowess of Halloween and came in with a bright yellow morphsuit with black bones painted over the top, with a nice big smile where there should be a mouth on the skull. He actually won best costume at the party somehow, but people think this was a play to get the young defenseman to re-sign with the Steelhawks at the conclusion of the season.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

So the other week we got talking in the Dragons locker room for Halloween costumes and we had the idea to go as The Avengers. After that was decided a few people called dibs on their favourite character, but 4 of us all wanted to be Iron Man. I mean, who doesn't want to be Tony Stark or Iron Man? So Bernik Vrzala, Maxime Bouchard, Mike Izzy and me had to throw a dice who got to be Iron Man. Mike Izzy lost the lottery and in anger he decided to go a completely different direction and not even dress up as someone from The Avengers. Maxime Bouchard won, so he got to be Iron Man. So after that I had to pick another character. All the good ones were gone. Esa Parmborg told me that Aquaman was still available. I laughed and picked Doctor Strange. It was a great succes at our Halloween party. We all laughed a bit at Izzy for dressing up as some hippy pretending to be in some sort of band. It was all good fun.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

PBE PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Was it not obvious? Mika Mayfield went as Stitch! Wearing a full on fuzzy blue costume, with all six legs of course. Rumors have said Mika was spotted with fellow Minnesota Chiefs teammates. Including fellow captains, Collin Gibbles and Mathias Seger. Hope they are not too old for trick or treating. These hooligans' hit up a couple houses before heading to the block party. First up was their grumpy old coach who would not come to the party. GOD Mczehrl did not even answer the door, rude. Next we went to our gms house... way up on the hill. Wow it looked like something out of a horror film. Walk up the winding pathway to finally knock on the door. As is creaks open Shmurph answers the door. Dressed as a grim reaper... fitting for Minny. All that was left on our trip was to pick up Leppish… That is, until we saw Dylans house. What did we do you ask? We Tee Peed the prospects house! Trick or treat yall! @SpartanGibbles @Segi @Dylan

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

A lot people that he knows gave Jon a lot of good suggestions on who he could be for Halloween. Someone said he could dress up like Keanu Reeves in John Wick since they look a lot like each other he could pull that off. Some others suggested that he could dress up like Neo from The Matrix movies as well. The weirdest suggestion he actually ended up was Duke Kaboom from Toy Story 4 but in the end only one costume was going to be picked by Jon Forty-One.

This year Jon decided to dress up as Ted "Theodore" Logan from the Bill and Ted series! It meant he had to shave but he will just grow that back and he acted like his old positive self again. It was a lovely experience everyone got to see if they did in fact see it but as soon as it turned to November he was out of his costume and back to his miserable self. Now all he has to do is survive this Christmas bollocks.

[177 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Written task: What did your player go as for Halloween? What was the costume? Did people enjoy it? Was it part of a group costume? If so, who else was in the group? (150+ words)

It was October 30th and Jonas was rushing around his San Francisco apartment because he still hadn't found a good costume for the team Halloween party. He had been a vampire for the last decade it felt like so when he once again focused on the gothic cape and false vampire teeth in his closet he had to shake himself out of the same old rut and find a more creative and fresh idea. He ran into the supermarket and after perusing their costume section for a few moments found nothing appealing. It was back to the apartment for Jonas and thinking of the perfect excuse  for why he couldn't make it to the party when a cheeky idea hit him. Jonas waltzed into the party to a chorus of boos and chirps wearing his hockey jersey, pants, helmet, and holding his stick. "What, I'm a hockey player!" Jonas argued back. It wasn't well received to say the least.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Ahhhhh, All hallows eve, the best and worst thing about moving to the states. Pros: candy, costumes, silliness, Cons: what am I saying there are no Cons.

Peters favourite costume for this holiday is being a Ghost. the ultimate classic. It has so much going for it. Its simple, easy and it allows a high level of deception.

deception? on Halloween? i'll get back to that.

the first trick is to have some translucent black fabric to cover the rough cut eye holes in that white sheet, likewise using a thick/ high tread count cotton really helps. but not being able to see the eyes is an important aspect. likewise, using black marker to draw a mouth, either smiling or otherwise is also essential.

the beauty of this is you can basically travel to and from your party in normal comfortable clothes and then throw over the prepared sheet and presto!

its also a fantastic opportunity to turn anyone else into "you", simply throwing it over their costume, while you plan something else, say a trick on the Co-GM that you don't want to come back to you... you can also use a hat stand to cover over you ditching a party early...

:-)

Happy Halloween!

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

PBE PT

[Image: dblovqb.png]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

[Image: 873170b0a807b3dd-600x338.jpg]

Prince Devitt for Halloween decided to kick it back to a classic costume idea and that's the Joker. Before his hockey career started on the Independent Wrestling scene he dressed up as the Joker for a match in the UK for the wrestling promotion known as Progress which has seen stars after Prince Devitt like Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Trent Seven etc. coming through after being inspired by the one "Machine Gun" Prince Devitt. We've yet seen him win in the SHL world with the Demon attire but maybe a swtich to the Joker attire for a key game in his career may do the trick. The Dragons Fans are looking forward his SHL debut he's promised to give the fans are treat with the demon war paint that he's planning for them. He did also this past season in the SMJHL for the Season opener don a Knights themed Demon War Paint in which fans knew it would be his last season in the SMJHL.

(166 Words)

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

We'll be honest here, Jax hasn't been into halloween for a while. Rather than dress up for it, he tends to prefer hanging out around the house and handing out candy for trick or treaters. Throughout the evening, he saw many costumed children in all variety of attire. It made for a good evening, ultimately. There was even some candy left over.

I know it's not the fun answer, but it's the real answer. I considered going to a costume party dressed as Mr. Robot, the heavy jacket is perfect this time of year and I'm never seen without a hat anyway so why not a Mr. Robot hat. I could even spend the $5 on the mask to wear to pull it together as well. Ultimately, I decided against it. Why? Because it just doesn't do it for me. Maybe next year, sure. But for now, I'm happy to encourage the kids to love it and have another year to think of something of a better costume maybe. Or, all else fails, I do have that Mr. Robot gear.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE