Create Account

S57 mPT #3 - All Star* Team
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 08:59 PM by O4L.)

C - Martijn Westbroek
LW - Daniel Smeb
RW - Lallo Selman
RD - Parker Smeb
LD - Corey Kennedy
G - Tibuk Soonika

This team seems like it'd have good in sim chemistry which would allow them to boom all the other random all-star teams that don't have chemistry.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Presenting this seasons all animal team:

C: Monkey D Luffy
W: Julio Tokolosh
W: Jimmy "The Sloth" Slothface
D: FR Finn-Rhys
D: Slimy Snail
G: Elizabeth Doyle

Unfortunately I couldn't find an actual animal for goaltender, I was fortunate enough to find a player who has played out of their mind, also phrased as "A Beast" in Elizabeth Doyle.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

SHL all crossfit team - these are the players that everyone looks to in the weight room, and that you never outlast on cardio day. true physical specimens of the league.

aaron wilson - RW
noah gallagher - LW
michael scarn - C
satoshi zizagooney - LD
akira ren - RD
harry carpet - G

I'm going to have to go with the SHL all star all ginge team. No one likes gingers so I thought I'd give them some love.

F - Maxime Bouchard
F - Tigole Bitties
F - Mitchel Van Der Heijden
D - Samuel Michaud
D - Darnell Johnson
G - Scoochie Stratton.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

All Fantasy Team:

Michael Scarn - 368
Julio Tokolosh - 362
Tony Pepperoni - 354
FR Finn Rhys - 349
Nat Emerson - 329
Buffalo Goalies - 354

This team would've given you a total of 2,115 points.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

For this mPT I will be taking Option B and using it to present to you guys....the S57 All-S53 Team!!! Yeah sure it is not that creative but I think it's funny to have two seasons in the name and it also gives me the opportunity to give an All-something team that I actually know about. Going down the list of players in S53, a lot of them are having great seasons but I will be taking them by TPE as I'm going to prioritize having the better player on paper rather than one who's not as talented but overperforming in comparison.

As for the team here we go! Drumroll please!

LW: *sigh* Steve Harrington

At a monstrous 1252 TPE, Steve Harrington is among the most talented players in the S53 Draft Class. The Buffalo Stampede got a great player in him at the draft and he's well set up to be the future of the team moving forward. So far Steve Harrington has been having a solid season in Buffalo with 16 goals and 11 assists in 51 games so far. He has not done much on the defensive end with only 9 shots blocked, 8 hits and a -6 turnover margin but there's certainly tons of room for improvement.

C: Ethan Duncan

Coming in at 3rd in TPE, Ethan Duncan. Duncan is at a solid 1231 TPE so far and has been playing well as a member of the Baltimore Platoon in Season 57. Ethan Duncan has had a solid all-around season so far with 4 goals, 23 assists all while having 42 Shots Blocked and 17 Hits. His turnover margin is at a +17 right now so that's pretty good but unfortunately as a by product of playing for the Platoon, he is currently at a -16 so far this season.

RW: Ryuuji Minamino

Ryuuji Minamino is currently at 1223 TPE at the moment and is a core member of the Syndicate's future. Statistically he has more points than the other 2 mentioned earlier and has 29 compared to the 27 that Duncan and Harrington both have. All while having 27 shots blocked and 56 hits. Unfortunately he has a -13 turnover margin but otherwise, Minamino looks like a solid player who will be a force to be reckoned with in the SHL for seasons to come.

DEF: Jack Kanoff is currently 2nd in TPE at 1237 TPE and a solid piece of Seattle's core

DEF: Otherwise Jukka Timonen is 4th in TPE at 1230 TPE

G: At goalie we surely have to go with A Jobin from the Hamilton Steelhawks who's been nothing short of incredible for them all throughout

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

This team I present to you, is that all S47 Team. This is the top players from the S47 SHL Draft, which my player was a part of.

F - Martijn Westbroek
F - Aaron Wilson
F - Eko Van Otter
D - Corey Kennedy
D - Tony Ford
G - Harry Carpet

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 10:22 PM by GCool.)

S58 All-GCool Sim League Team

C - Richard "The Transporter" Shaw (moved from LW)
LW - "Long" John Donair
RW - Buster "Buzz" Killington
LD - "Negative" Ned Sommers
RD - Danny "Bananas" Foster
G - Jerry "The Snake" Mander (S48-S49) (moved from RD)

"The Transporter" would survive at the dot with a little practice. And Jerry Mander is notorious for fulfilling team needs. He'd gladly play between the pipes and probably stop a few. Plus, it's FHM. Goalies don't matter!

(Please give me credit I had to do something)
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 10:38 PM by kenvald.)

Here's my S57 All-Son Team

F - Aaron Wilson
Clear top scorer of all the -sons.

F - Luke Thomason
The top center of all the -sons.

F - Gudmundur Kristjansson
Top Wolfpack player of all the -sons. Added since each all-star ballot requires some homer votes.
(for legal reasons that's a joke)

D - Nat Emerson
Best shot blocker of all the -sons.

D - Darnell Johnson
Most hits of all the defensive -sons.

G - Peter Larson
Best GAA of all the -sons.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

The theme of my team is the earliest players that pop up when you filter by name in the SMJHL index! Introducing:

"Long" John Donair - F
#A-Rye Izzy - D
Adrian Ayers - F
Adrik Baronov - D
Ako Zile - F
Bigga Foryu - G

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

SHL All-Enforcer Team
C - Steven Moyer
LW - Zakkira Diporov
RW - Karl Krashwagen
LD - Slip McScruff
RD - Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette
G - Monty Montgomery

Theme of my team is pretty self explanatory, I want the biggest bruisers in the SHL. For this im not just looking at PIMs, but also hits and shot blocks, since theres much more to enforcing than just punching

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

This is my All-TheLongestNameEver-Team! If I was a hockey commentator, I would not like them to be on the ice at the same time. Imagine this : « ... shot saved by Ragnar-Alexandre Ragnarsson-Tremblay with the pad! Puck is loose and revovered by Zlatan Ibrahimovic Junior. He passes to Hennesey-Gallchobhar O'McGuiness. Long pass to ''Long'' John Donair and it's a 3 on 1! Donair to Perseus Flitter to Ragnarsson-Tremblay and SCORESSSSSSS! JEAN-UHTRED RAGNARSSON-TREMBLAY WITH THE HAT TRICK WHAT A NIGHT!» Insane.

LW - ''Long'' John Donair
C - Jean-Uhtred Ragnarsson-Tremblay
RW - Ascelpius Perseus Flitter
LD - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Junior
RD - Hennesey-Gallchobhar O'McGuiness
G - Ragnar-Alexandre Ragnarsson-Trembay

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 11:05 PM by Zomp.)

LW- Dick Clapper
C - Mitchell van der Heijden
RW- Ethan Price
LD- Sven Yxskaft
RD- Erben Kasius
G- Frans Eller

This is what I'd consider to be the all-dream team. It's made up mostly of New England Wolf Pack players with a special guest from the Hamilton Steel Hawks. All very good players, even better together. Quite frankly, unstoppable. There's a reason why this isn't a team now. You can only dream about it. All-dream team

The All-Tampa Team!

G - Ian Venables Barracuda
D - Jakob Hamr Barracuda
D - Ambacas Cuddles Barracuda
F - Michael Fitted Barracuda
F - Tom Fiddler Barracuda
F - James Ronlain Barracuda

So if you are eagle eyed, you may have noticed that the All-Tampa team is made up entirely of Tampa Bay Barracuda players! That's right, the All-Tampa Team is a team consisting of all Tampa Bay Barracuda players.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I'm going to present to you my all Canadian team, and show you the best canadians so far this season. All players in this team currently play for Team Canada in IIHF.

F- Maxime Bouchard Dragons
F- Aaaron Wilson Steelhawks
F- Dick Clapper Steelhawks
D- Augustus Wang Stampede
D- Gabriel Johnson Steelhawks
G- Frans Eller Wolfpack (there's not many canadian goalies in the shl sadly)

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]