Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#3 - Partytime

The band would be called Big Boat Boiz (BBB for short) and we'd all dress in sailor's gear.  On drums it would have to be me of course as I lay down that blue line back beat making sure everybody is where they're supposed to be. On lead guitar, its gotta be my man and Captain Spack Jarrow. Alimony Tony is leading the team in assists, so he'll drop in on bass making sure everybody's feeling the groove.  And then of course the lead vocals are coming from the mayor of flavortown himself, Guy Fieri.  He's also catering the event which is sick.

Lets Party  WC: 449 characters / 111 words

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Big Newff definitely plays the drums, he's really a smash 'em up type and is kind of a big lug so he wouldn't really know what to do. He just likes the sound it makes when he hits it.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

The band name would be the "3rd Rounders" and made up of the best of 3rd rounders to come out of the Knights organization. Teddy Murphy on Drums holding the team together, Duncan Mackenzie rocking riffs on the guitar and Ignaz Pleyel on the piano because his name is a piano brand.

[Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: oMh09WY.png] [Image: pxjucze.png]

The Falcons would send a group consisting of Oskar Von Wilder, Dirty Boots and Akashi SixNine called "The Kids". In this group Oskar would play the guitar, SixNine would be on vocals and Boots would be the drummer. We would also probably get someone like Wet Jeans to rip the bass

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Newfoundland would send me. Back in the day I used to play a mean saxophone so I could really get the crowd going with some funky tunes.

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]

Code:
Written: who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go.

I would be the the DJ of the party blasting all the latest hits and remixing them live. My time to show why Ben Jammin is the best DJ in the whole world. I would also like to see fellow Knights teammate Ignaz Pleyel sing some tunes as well.

(49 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

Our band would consist of Pope on drums, Emeril on bass, Scooby Doo on guitar, and Pasta the Turtle as the lead singer. People would turn out for this insane concert where two of the band members are animals, one is the head of the Catholic world and one is a famous chef playing hardcore heavy metal.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

The Anaheim Outlaws players who would volunteer to play in the band are Borje Samuelsson (guitar), Eddie Creller (drums), Connor O'Byrne (bass), and Stephan Gill (vocals). I can imagine this band playing straight up gangster rap mixed in with pop ballads. I don't really know what that would sound like, but that mish mash of genres pretty much sums up our season so far. So it seems fitting.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Our band would obviously be called the Electric Elks Boogaloo Edition
The lead singer of the band is world famous Rebecca Montagne and the lead heartthrob is our guitar player, Sam Siege,

[Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png][Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png]

Sconnie McHits (vocals), Anzelms Krastins (drums), Eddie Creller (lead guitar), and Connor O'Byrne (bass) would form a four piece screamo/hardcore band. Emphasis would be on a mix between clean and scream vocals with an overabundance of breakdowns, cuz who doesn't like a good breakdown?! Band would be called Outlaw Nation!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

COL would have a band named The Fossils. It would be comprised of all the older players we have in the locker room. Angus McFife (Micool) would be the guitar player. Artemius Nystrom (Tapdancingnecrons) would be drummer. Jack Nishimori would be the bass player. Then Ruggsy and Jumbobone would handle all the vocals. They would sing old bluegrass songs in a dive bar while the rest of the team would drink themselves after all the wins they got that day.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Well I think if we're talking instruments it would have to be myself. In real life I have dabbled in playing many instruments, I think I could entertain the team.

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

Backed up by a majestic bazaar of Falcons, Ty Murphy will play lead guitar while Vasily Arkhangelsky smashes the drums. Oskar Von Walther plays the rhythm guitar and Dirty Boots plays the bass. Most of the music will be barely audible as the ringing of Flacons are the true star.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

The Grizzlies would form "GFG Bears".

We'd simply be a three piece band. Brick Wall would play drums, because he's the guy that gets no respek for what he does, but still kills it. Björn Viggosson (Ace) would be the bassist because he drops sick lines in the locker room, and it fits him. I'd go for lead singer and guitarist because I want to be egotistical and the star of the show. Who doesn't?

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

As a rookie of the Outlaws I can only assume that every single one of us will either be on a saxophone or a trumpet. Fuck it, we dont gotta sound great we just gotta go out there an win games. Maybe sconnie would be on the keyboard though he is built different.