Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

Thank you to everyone who reached out to me before the draft to help explain, ask questions, and to scout me. Thank you to all the great mods and people who helped correct my dumb rookie mistakes. Thanks to my team for being very welcoming Smile

[Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png][Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png]

Thanks to Merica for being such a god damn beauty. And Ragnar is cute af, I'm still jealous of his calves. Talls is pretty cool. Sconnie and I are going to year up S62, I can't wait so I'm thankful for him. Thanks to Ricebowl.for recreating with me. Thanks to Esa for being a good friend since drafting me in S20. Thanks to the other Anaheim rookies for remaining active and updating, helping the organization out during the rebuild. Thanks to Gcool for being a friend since 2004, 17 years of knowing you, that's insane.

Thank you to everyone who has a league job or held one in the past. You are the reason this league is still around. It's a tough task and not very many people have the courage to undertake it. Without the staff the league has employed we wouldn't be where we are today

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

I want to thank the entire Anaheim Outlaws organization, including @Talls for bringing me in and for keeping the faith through this rough season. I also want to thank @G2019 for being a great friend and motivator to the whole team.

I'll fire out a big thank you to the Regina Elks founder and GM overdoo.  Putting the effort towards creating a expansion team I'm sure is quite a bit, but then also drafting and welcoming into the league.. Thanks mate!

[Image: ReginaElkLogo.png][Image: ReginaElkLogo.png]

[Image: Sig-4.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 12:27 AM by mcpumpkin.)

I joined this league on a whim a few weeks ago in the middle of peak unemployment cabin fever after being reminded of it on Reddit. Not really sure what I expected but definitely would be lying if I said I expected the extremely warm welcome I received.

Immediately upon joining the website and the Discord, I was met with welcomes from multiple users, providing plenty of help on making a character, how to handle stats, and the most true sentence ever: picking a team and saying no to all of these nice people will be the worst part of this whole thing. They were right. Thank you to everyone who reached out, and those who continue to. I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you as my career progresses!

My welcome upon joining the Kraken was just as positive and welcoming as my initial one, and for that I cannot be more thankful. Thank you the Carolina crew for being so supportive of each other and creating a welcoming space.

Thanks for all the fun so far, now let's go get that cup!  Kraken

Thank you Sparky for not just drafting me but, being a great GM and for also helping with my player updates. This was my first simulation hockey league type of thing I have done and its been exciting all the way throught the regular season.

[Image: duffleman2002.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 11:19 AM by Risky_Potato.)

I would like to thank the Nevada Battleborn organisation for drafting me and for the warm welcome. Also I would like to thank Jess for all the positive messages to everyone in our locker room!

Everyone on Regina is pretty cool, but someone who stands out is @Blasoon. The first captain of the Elk, a very kind and motivating person. Thank you for keeping the locker room alive and getting us hyped before games.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 10:54 AM by Michiganonymous.)

Vasily would like to thank Detroit Falcons management team @Mutedfaithand @Halkohol who take big chance and draft him in 1st round! Make Vasily feel very special right after he come to United States. Vasily also appreciate all his great Detroit Falcons teammates who cheer for him whenever he has big fight! Detroit did not have the most successful year, but locker room is always a happy and supportive place!

Vasily also says thank you to all opponents who forget to keep heads on swivels! It makes Vasily very happy when he runs you over like big truck! Haha!

And Vasily would be very forgetful if he did not shout out to his good friend from Great Falls Grizzlies @G2019. Is important to appreciate the good people in your life!

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

It was a good first season and I am thankful for the fun I am having. I really am excited for the draft and I wonder where I will go!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I’m Shiny and ACC thank you both you beautiful nerds for being great influences on the site and continually going out of your way to put a smile on other people’s faces.

[Image: Off.gif]

Just want to thank the entire Carolina locker room this season has been an absolute blast playing with the boys. Big thanks to @GrannyPanPan and @Jimmysmo27 for the Hot Boys podcast the best pod out there sorry @sve7en shout out to @Benpachi for the Rodcast too

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: iB9r7kM.png]

I would like to give a huge thank you to my general manage here at the Colorado Raptors, @Jumbobone19 for really helping me out with understanding what all I need to do here in the SHL.

I just want to take this time to thank my team's GMs for deciding to draft me 23rd. It was higher than I expected and I was genuinely happy to see it happen. I know they're MIA right now but they're good people, and I hope things are alright for both of them.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

The truth is that I have a lot of fun on this site. I thought it was going to be difficult for me to be in this league but it was the opposite.

I want to thank @Mutedfaith for communicating with me and selecting me in the draft. It was the best team I ever had.

Also to all my teammates as part of the staff for the help when I had doubts and for the good times we had.

Maybe I am not very active like others but I am happy with the team that I am, with the talks I have had with several and especially with the patience they have had to explain some things to me.