Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

The forge like to get dressed up according to each city they're going to. Each player then decides how dedicated they want to be to that city. I.E. if you're going to Buffalo, you can dress in Buffalo Checker plaid, or dress up as a giant bottle of hot sauce. Your choice.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

In order to foster a closer bond between teammates the Regina Elk are enforcing a strict couples dress code. Each pair of players will have to arrive to the arena in a two person elk costume. The head and ass portions of the outfit will be decided by points per game.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

If I could control the Nevada Battleborn Dress code I would make them all wear team colored suits in the building. Honestly you gotta keep things professional, none of this crazy zany looking like a nut job stuff. We are a professional outfit and will dress like it or my name isnt Michael "no fun" Byfuglyn

56 words

michael scarn and his teammates are all going all out in halloween costumes for the foreseeable future. michael scarn has some great costume ideas and he will surely win the grand prize for the best costume

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Our new dress code are bikini sets with flowers on them. Mostly because I want to show off my incredible abs. The other guys dont like it as much as me.

I think that as long as the players dress in some sort of team-colored outfit, they would be allowed to wear whatever they wanted, assuming that it's appropriate for the cameras.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

As fashion is a bit of a must in New York, the players decided to go with a bit of a Men in Black theme. Sunglasses and the forget-everything-weapon lookalike in hand.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Shoyo Hinata is in charge of the new dress code of the colorado raptors and it's pretty simple. The players and coaches must show up in raptors costumes. Represent et BE the logo.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Everyone has to show up in Wheel of Time costumes. Whether it be Tinker outfits, Aiel veils, Asha'man black coats, or heck the jewelry laid outfits of the Sea Folk, everyone has to be dressed up like they belong in the Wheel of Time.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

I mean, I'm not one for fashion, keep it simple. Jeans, sneakers, tshirt and a hoodie. I don't really care who's watching, I'ma be myself if they like it or not

I guess it's no surprise that in Texas you have to show up as a cowboy when you enter the locker room. It's strange for a rookie, but If not the vets gona slap your ass. Renegades

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

In Baltimore, I would set the dress code to be Hawaiian luau attire.  Board shorts, colorful button up that isn’t buttoned at all, a straw hat, sandals, and a lei.

Quote:30 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

The new dress code is crocs. I don't care what else you wear, but you gotta wear crocs. We'll have team jibbitz made and you can wear as many or as few other jibbitz as you see fit.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Dress code:

EITHER:

Team sponsored Hoodie over whatever the hell you want to wear underneath it - call this one "Business - Cas"

OR

Full White Tie Tuxedo, with custom embroidering in scarlet or grey.

No other options.

Commit.

(37 words)

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

Of course the only acceptable answer to this is have the whole team come out with tuxedo teeshirts on. No better way to look formal while staying comfortable! Pants optional.