Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

I just got offered a new job after getting fired a month ago making 150% of my salary with a much better career path. Hopefully this time I'll get to finally have a manager who knows what they're doing rather than the people I have had in my last 8 years of employment.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Recently despite being so busy with some IRL I am really happy to be part of two wonderful locker rooms in the Colorado Raptors and Philadelphia Forge

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

After a winter with a lot of snow, the sun is out and it doesn’t get too cold at night, so I can go out and have a nice walk around an hour long with shorts on.

37 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Right now the thing bringing me the most joy is a space simulation game called X4. It has incredible scale and awesome dogfights and it's just been a true joy to play!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Recently I've been listening to old Fall Out Boy albums all the way through, and that rules. But lately I get a lot of joy from learning how to solve a Rubik's cube a little bit faster every day. It's a lot of fun to notice the little ways I'm getting better all the time.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

The Quebec City and Chicago locker rooms really make me happy, so many lovely people to chat with. Also my dog, Burza, is the goodest girl there is.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

My family. Couldn't be happier than when my wife and I and our two kids (4 and 3) are just sitting in our backyard and playing together. It makes the hard times in life so much easier to deal with. Smile

41 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

What brings me the most joy right now is my wife. Honestly, I have no idea where I'd be at life right now without her.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Lately I am having a lot of fun playing Destiny 2 with my friends. Most of them are on the west coast though and that makes me sad because a lot of the time they can't get on until it's pretty late my time so our shooty shoot time is a little limited. But it's a lot of fun and I really like getting to just chill with my friends and run around doing bounties and shooting mean aliens and whatnot.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I'm happy about where I'm at in the SHL right now. Great teammates, great locker-room, and I'm excited about our chances this season. I'm just enjoying the camaraderie.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
46-16-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +29] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 122]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

My latte art is getting better so that makes me happy. You can discern what I'm trying to draw instead of having to guess like a Rorschach ink blot test thing.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022, 06:40 PM by Hallsy.)

@Good_Ole_Kimmy mom has got it going on (She's got it goin' on)
She's all I want and I've waited for so long (Waited and waited)
@Good_Ole_Kimmy, can't you see? You're just not the guy for me
I know it might be wrong, I'm in love with @Good_Ole_Kimmy 's mom

[Image: hallsy.png]

My new job makes me very happy. My coworkers are great, supervisors are hella supportive, and moving has been a pain, but I can tell I'll be a lot happier here than I was in the hellscape I previously resided.

Oh, and this video is fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWHyN4lLZwk

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The SHL in general just makes me really happy to be honest, I know lots of amazing users and it's a pleasure to interact with everyone on a daily basis.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

I recently moved into a new apartment and now I live right above the cutest fluffy little dog who frequently chills in the garden right below my balcony, which gives my day that extra little bit of joy every time I see him hanging out there.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]