Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Nope he's going to Riga.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 16 2012, 03:34 PM
Join stud, put moi as recruiter.

Putting myself as a recruiter so that I get TPE per TPE I earned

If that makes any sense

VHL still down for me tho

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Nov 16 2012, 06:35 PM

Putting myself as a recruiter so that I get TPE per TPE I earned

If that makes any sense

VHL still down for me tho

don't work that way.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Nov 16 2012, 07:35 PM
Nope he's going to Riga.

Lebedev ---> Vasteras?

Also having Helsinki LR access I know who they're going to pick :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

i better not miss the draft

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

You'll be missed in the draft.

Also Helsinki has like 5th pick without lottery and Riga has 4th and Vasty has 3rd.

Where are we in the VHL right now? In an offseason? I'm interested.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Since I think Koradek is going to GM and then Riga will get 1st or 2nd overall then if Kendrick becomes the GM the team will likely have to forfeit the 1st/2nd pick I think it'll go like this:

Riga: LeBeau
Riga again: Heiss
Vasty: Lebedev
Helsinki: Tillman

Of course this is if I'm right, but yeah. Lebedev probably should go 2nd but I understand why they wouldn't.

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Nov 16 2012, 11:40 PM
Where are we in the VHL right now?  In an offseason?  I'm interested.
trade deadline week, creating now gives you most possible time for S32 draft

is VHL down for anyone? It says I'm suspended :lol:

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Nov 16 2012, 06:40 PM
Where are we in the VHL right now?  In an offseason?  I'm interested.

Just passed the trade deadline, so you can make a player for the Season 32 draft and have a really good head start. You won't be drafted this offseason, but the next. So you have a definite possibility to make a name for yourself and go 1st overall.

Quote:Originally posted by Checkmate@Nov 16 2012, 06:41 PM

trade deadline week, creating now gives you most possible time for S32 draft

Technically wouldn't I be behind on the rookie class for the next draft then though?

Edit: Nvm Kyle answered it, thanks guys.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Nov 16 2012, 06:41 PM
is VHL down for anyone? It says I'm suspended :lol:

Maintenance on the server, that's why this thread is so active today.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Nov 16 2012, 11:40 PM
Since I think Koradek is going to GM and then Riga will get 1st or 2nd overall then if Kendrick becomes the GM the team will likely have to forfeit the 1st/2nd pick I think it'll go like this:

Riga: LeBeau
Riga again: Heiss
Vasty: Lebedev
Helsinki: Tillman

Of course this is if I'm right, but yeah. Lebedev probably should go 2nd but I understand why they wouldn't.
Yeah I agree with the GM choices and everything else. Except Vasty looks like they'll be the best of the worst which won't change anything since Helsinki like Lindemann.

Then Vasty uses NY's pick to draft Poulin.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Nov 16 2012, 11:41 PM

Just passed the trade deadline, so you can make a player for the Season 32 draft and have a really good head start. You won't be drafted this offseason, but the next. So you have a definite possibility to make a name for yourself and go 1st overall.
yeah S32 may not be a great draft for re-creates either so another chance for first-gens to make a name (in S30 the first first-gen since S3 went first overall). And now Green probably will.