Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

He's at 110/111?

I'm at 105 with 2 Jobs should catch up to both him and Green and I haven't done my bio.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 06:09 PM

Draft's in 3 weeksish your at 88/96? You can keep up a similar pace  :lol:

After this weeks updates i should be 118 TPE ish...,but i see your point, just slow down after the draft/in off season to be under 175

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Nov 16 2012, 09:11 PM

After this weeks updates i should be 118 TPE ish...,but i see your point, just slow down after the draft/in off season to be under 175

Pull a Leroy, my last player had 169 TPE before this season started so I could help out the Kolari Panthers :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 08:12 PM

Pull a Leroy, my last player had 169 TPE before this season started so I could help out the Kolari Panthers  :lol:

Leroy is a S28 Draftee in his 3rd VHLM season your point is invalid.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 16 2012, 09:13 PM

Leroy is a S28 Draftee in his 3rd VHLM season your point is invalid.

S27 I believe actually in his 4th, but the principle of the matter is the amount of TPE prior to the season starting

Oh and Riga says hi.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

is the SHL Draft on sunday?

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 08:14 PM

S27 I believe actually in his 4th, but the principle of the matter is the amount of TPE prior to the season starting

Oh and Riga says hi.

Helsinki says hi too.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 06:12 PM

Pull a Leroy, my last player had 169 TPE before this season started so I could help out the Kolari Panthers  :lol:

Remember I am on the Battalion Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 16 2012, 09:14 PM
is the SHL Draft on sunday?

yes

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 16 2012, 09:14 PM

Helsinki says hi too.

I didn't fuck Helsinki over :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Nov 16 2012, 08:14 PM

Remember I am on the Battalion  Wink

I'm gonna get you in S32. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Nov 16 2012, 09:14 PM

Blades* Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Nov 16 2012, 09:14 PM

I would trade for you but Toast's offers have been just too stale.

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Nov 16 2012, 09:15 PM

I would trade for you but Toast's offers have been just too stale.

You could've traded for me but you're a douche

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 08:15 PM

I didn't fuck Helsinki over  :lol:

Neither did I screw Riga.

I told them I was gonna retire, and then he told me I can't and won't but I never threatened him to trade me, I never asked for a trade when I was active I was in the LR. Until I hit inactivity and came back at the dead-line and told him I'm gonna retire so he can have Knight in S30 but he didn't accept and so I retired after the dead-line but I wanted to keep Knight on Riga for another season. And this is exactly what you done. Not to mention I was a late second round pick.