Create Account

S73 mPT#2: Entitled Creativity

Prince Marius (I) just finished Stephen King’s Fairy Tale. Goodness gracious, King is the master of setting up an incredible world only to kill the hype with an awful ending that cements the world shut forever.

Kellen Watkins just finished Jujutsu Kaisen, a shonen anime focused around subduing demons and special grade species. The first half of the second season has been amazing so far and can't wait to see more

Dunkler just finished the last book in a long series, The Dark Tower. It was the third time he tried reading it, but always got pulled away. You could definitely criticize the ending, but it felt very appropriate with the themes of the story as a whole.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Lemo is reading the Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck right now and it's really good so far. Only halfway through but already it's clear why it's a classic of literature.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

the last t.v show that Alexandros Mograine watched was a nostalgia fueled trip looking back into some of the shows of his youth, the most recent of which was Braceface. It is not at all how he remembered it!

The last show my player watched was "The Imperfects" on Netflix, it was a pretty fun super hero show, sadly only got 1 season. Very excited for the return of "Saturday Night Live" this weekend though!

Code:
36 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

This is an easy one last thing that comes too mind for Daniel Durkburg is logging into this account on SMJHL.com and watching the highlights too see the competition he has for upcoming weeks

Quote:
Citadelles

The last book Sophie read was “High School” by Tegan and Sara Quin (yes, the singers). Reading the stories of queer people from Calgary helps her get more in touch with her identity and with her community.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

The last show Billy Hill watched was Breaking Bad. His interest was less about the storyline of Walter White and more about ideas about how to better cook up dope in the trap. Cokey the Bear was right there with him binging every episode.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

The last book Mutou read is The Circle by Dave Eggers. The Circle is a book about a potentially evil tech corporation/site that seemingly controls every aspects of everyone’s lives. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that no one would exist if not for this aforementioned potentially evil tech corporation/site. Good thing it’s just a book and Jussi Mutou has a very complex life that isn’t tied to a potentially evil tech corporation/site!

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

The last book that Adam Liebold read was a how to play hockey book. Some times you need to study up on the basics he is always trying to learn.

Foil Up Boys

Each afternoon, Ekaterina Valieva watches Russian soap operas, which is her guilty pleasure. Her teammates do not know, and she wishes to keep that secret to her grave. That, and when she killed a guy after a game in her beer league when she was 14 and dumped his body in the Moskva.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Valentine just finished watching the live action ‘One Piece’ series on Netflix. Although he’d never seen any of the anime, his friends told him to watch it anyways. He highly recommends it.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

The last TV show I watched was The Office, for the 24th time. Say what you want, but when I'm getting my rest for the night before a game, I don't want to start something new and have to pay attention. I need background noise to help me sleep and there's nothing better than a show you've seen so often that you don't need to see the screen to know what's happening.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

The last book Cranberry read was probably The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. She started reading the book because of a song she really liked that mentioned it and it quickly turned her life around and helped her out of a really dark place.

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en