Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #200!! (Love to the SHL)

Please excuse the overindulgent, long intro. We cant help ourselves.

Eight years and way too many hours we have recorded this drivel.

Thank you to each and every one of you that has contributed through the years. We love you all.

Because i neglected to mention it on the pod, a special thanks to Argarbargar for gifting us mini bonanza and especially to @bojo for creating our wondrous logo that still brings us much joy.

Here it is after eight years, The Big Slappy Hour #200!!!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-200

Thanks to Esa, Enigmatic, BarnabasCollins, theSurreal, Grader Mike and the one and only Toedragon who posted too late to be included

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Shameless bump

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I was a media grader for a few seasons awhile ago, and I can honesty say I use to look forward to this podcast. I'm not great with names and would sometimes get lost, but it was always interesting. Great Job!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Congrats on episode 200! That was quite the intro lmao

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I can't say I've listened to SHL podcasts in a while but I'm glad I checked in on this one, I forgot how much I enjoyed the Big Slappy Hour Cheers

[Image: 66818_s.gif]