Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hello inhabitants of S150. I hope the SHL is treating you with good quality live sims of the games in a way that can be enjoyable and sustainable for the streamers.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

SHL has been around for another 75 years - wow! As you may know, Lily Jin Morrow broke both the single season scoring and assist records during her career, as well as the record for most consecutive games played (3,456!). I hope that there will be a new player to match or surpass these records in the future, and believe that robots will take over the SHL! Better have some grease handy for all those injuries!

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

Hello S150 people. Do goalies matter yet? Goalies definitely don't matter now... Also whats the meta on points per season. Its pretty wild right now!

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

Hi S150, if you think you have the best team in the league, just remember that it never matters and the sim is still going to sim you no matter what. If you did find a sim that makes sense though, please find a way to get it to the past.

hello season 150, how is it going after the panthers dynasty has continued and they are going for their 75th consecutive cup. is everyone getting sick of losing by now

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

dear shl in 75 seasons, i hope the world is still around. is discord still a fun place to hang out? i would love to see the popular discord emoji in 75 seasons worth of life time.
and i hope @Ace is still GMing

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Congrats on making it to *insert current season here* hopefully everything is going well and the league is strong. Also hopefully the Hamilton dynasty hasn't returned.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Wow, you're all still here? The show is over, its time to go home. Do they even play hockey by now? I was hoping that Rollerball was going to catch on by then. At the very least "The Running Man". I'd join a sim-Running Man league.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Dear future shl. I am suprised you made it. Remember people are different, opinions can be shaped, but not forced. Echo chambers are at the detriment to us all.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Hello season 150! Hopefully I should be on my 5th or 6th create by now? Hope the league has evolved to have better live sims and well, I'm hoping the league is large enough that we outsize the NHL now!! :D

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

S150, 75 Season s from now, damn that's got to be close to another 13 irl years away. Personally if the SHL makes it that far, I will be impressed. Times will be so different then, who knows what will happen to an online league that far away.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Hello Future SHL, I know that my player will still be remembered as the greatest SHL player of all time. I look forward to reading how you wish your players will be as great as mine.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Hello from the past, Spack Jarrow is hopefully still alive in his 100's thanks to his hordes and hordes of wealth he has accumulated and has invested in life-extending advances in medicine. Or maybe the money he put in robotics will keep him alive as a cyborg. Maybe he'll still be playing.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

greetings me from season 150. i hope that by now you have become happy as a successful gm and maybe won a challenger cup, if not maybe u should go next

[Image: izzy.PNG]

What the fuck? I cannot believe that not only the site is alive - but that the world has not collapsed yet??! Awesome dude, you're doing great!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]