Create Account

Chirper #60 (AC Week #518)

also liiga semi finals starting

[Image: cVahF90.png]

I like giving this particular fact to people because most don't realize it's true, but this is one of the few places on the internet where I believe a majority of you will know it. It's that Canada and Denmark border each other. This is due to a very small island that sits between the maritime border of Denmark's autonomous territory of Greenland and Canada. Roughly two years ago, in light of how dangerous land disputes can be, the two nations agreed to split Hans Island in half which creates a very small land border between the two countries.

red panda jr is ready to play

For this next fact, I'll have to define the word "antipode". This is the opposite side of he globe from another. Think the joke you had as a kid where if you dug down far enough, you'd arrive in China. In reality, if you dug straight down from Montréal, you'd just find yourself in the ocean south of Australia. Straight down from Los Ángeles would bring you just to the right of Madagascar. With that context out of the way, the Pacific ocean is so massive that it has its own antipode. I've attached a link of these two points to give a visual representation, but this fact means that the Pacific ocean is so large parts of it span half of the circumference of the globe. https://i.imgur.com/B7iovTj.png

building go brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

TGIF

Wouldn’t it be cool if the SHL and VHL affiliated together? ?

I need to update my player

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I need to predict some stuff

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

not a dime back

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Happy Friday!

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Watching Monkey Man today, very excited!

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

04-04-2024, 11:25 AMKaleSalad Wrote: @CementHands you better be good this year!

I’d rather be naughty

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I should hire an assistant. Done with lines

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

The weekend is almost here. LFG!!!

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW