Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

The Baltimore Platoon does not have to do anything to intimidate the rest of the league, we are the number one team in the regular season so they should already be intimidated

HELLO VANCOUVER. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT OUR HOCKEY CLUBS ARE TO MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS. IF I AM MISTAKEN IN THIS ASPECT, PLEASE DISREGARD THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE.

ANYWAY, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTIMIDATE YOU.

IF YOU BEAT US IN THE PLAYOFFS I WILL CRY AND BE SAD. THEN I WILL CRY MORE AND THROW POPCORN AT YOU. YOU WILL NEVER GET THE CRUMBS OUT OF YOUR GEAR. YOU'LL BE SO DAMN HOSED. YOU BETTER ROLL THE HELL OVER.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

With Texas's first round matchup being against Minnesota, Lasse really can't say anything threatening to them as Minnesota still holds a big chunk of his heart, but he will say to @Takk806 you better watch out I will score a natural hatty with you on the ice Smile

It doesn't matter who you are, what you've done, or what you are about to do. Calgary is better than you, stronger than you, and more determined than you. Give up, go home, just let the Dragons take over.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Hello San Francisco, points standings close and you think but who knows and honestly yes but before we go then playoffs we shall see. I hope this confused you, because it confused me.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Hey Scarecrows, you probably do not even have a brain. I would wager that you probably do not even have the heart to stay with it! You probably even lack the courage! Something about red skates and moving from Missouri to Kansas.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

ahhhh toronto north stars look below you big dog oh no look to the side spin you around what direction now dumbass idiot good luck getting home ever again without your dumb little star bitch.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Hey Anchorage, why don't you focus on patching the leaks in your boats instead of trying to field a hockey team that's going to get mauled by a pack of grizzly bears.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Clearly Shawn Pawns closest competitor is FITTED *PRIMETIME99* CUDDLES being the second left wing on the tampa bay barracuda is one more stepping stone into Shawn Pawns supremacy of the Simulation Hockey league

to my good friends and rivals at atlanta i say hello. we face again in round one. my threat is i will promise to be very sad if you guys beat us

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

We are the atlanta inferno and we are very strong. Our primary color is red like HELL and FIRE . Your team is WEAK and do not deserve a spot in the playoff

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

To everyone at the Hamilton Steelhawks organization, I say that they better watch out, because this Wolfpack is gonna bring some fire to melt you guys down to mush and power through to the next round

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Hey BAP, we gonna bap you back to baltimore. How bout dat? See you outside the playoffs haha! bap bap its not even a good word.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

yo baltimore you smell. Not pungent, but subtle enough to bother people and drive people crazy. Stop being smelly and get some axe or something good lord

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2024, 10:59 PM by Runningman434.)

Hamilton Steelhawks? More like ham hocks am I right? Especially after what the Wolfpack is about to do to you. You glorified pigeons better watch your backs, cuz we're coming for ya