Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 10:42 AM by ThePyroAlpaca. Edited 1 time in total.)

Thanks for making the last 4 season great and creating a great lockerroom @lore and @RAmenAmen. Hopefully we can finally get the cup.

Thanks to Wpg leadership @Ace @By-Tor and many others for making the swap to the SHL as a new user super easy and for also having a bomb locker room. Look forward to winning many cups in the near future.

Truely blessed to be apart of two great LRs

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Thanks to @BadWolf and @Fluw for 4 great seasons in the SMJHL and for taking a chance on me when everyone else was passing. Glad I could be in Yukon where I found my footing in this league.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

What an incredible season. Set new highs in points and goals, led the league in +/-. None of it would be possible if it weren't for our amazing GMs Caleb and Bayley. Phenomenal Additions this off season, thank you Edmonton for the gifts of Luke and Justin. And all of my amazing teammates, we have worked our butt's off to get into a great position, now let's go win a cup! Could be more greatful and proud of such an amazing organization.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

I appreciate @JamesT for sometimes letting me beat him in TFT, noticing my card trades even when I don't ping him, and staying in the CHI LR for the daily :chihug: and :people_hugging: emotes.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

i think that aleks (@aleks) is a good co general manager who does a good job running the hamilton steelhawks discord and is a very nice fijian man i love you aleks

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

To the Panthers Management team, thank you for taking a chance on my player and allowing me to succeed as we grew to be a powerhouse in the league. Y'all are smart

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I'm gonna take this opportunity to thank the entire PT team, but especially @puolivalmiste and @Cycro ; I'm leaving our team in great hands. Knowing new head's strengths are where my weaknesses were is a great feeling. Hit me up if you need anything!

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

I'm gonna shout out @downer for the immense work done on the amazing SHL portal, but also for his awesome presence in the TEX locker room!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 12:13 PM by Spritestuff. Edited 1 time in total.)

Going to give an unironic shoutout to @kahri
Her first season as the krakken GM and we make the playoffs. Nothing to be sneezed at, especially with all the players we lost to ottowa (fuck you traitors) Plus, the box scores I kept complaining about were awesome. Only reason I kept bugging about it was because I really liked them.

Good job, lets get a cup.

Will continue to be mean to you from here on in.

God, days away from ten years, I can't help but think of everyone over the years.

From the excellent locker-rooms of VAN in S19, POR in the late S20's, early S30's, PGF in S38, WKP in the S40's, to my partners in crime in my GM roles and head offices. It's hard not it incredibly thankful for having been surrounded by such an incredible community.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I appreciate everyone who is does work in the SMJHL Award Committee, who isn't me, because they've done such a good job improving the discussions and running the thing in general these past couple seasons. Specifically Kahri and sve7en being in charge, shout out to them in particular.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

One of the best parts of this league is the overall kind and welcoming atmosphere. It is a site filled with great people, both new and old. A true gem on the net.

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

Well, I guess I have to thank our front office and teammates who tried their best this season. Everyone did put in work, so I have to be thankful to everyone. Of course, thanks to myself as well, because you are the only one who can change the outcome of your season.

Stars Stars Stars

I would like to say hi and thanks to @RenoJacksonHS who is such a kind and lovely person, and whom I am also very jealous of because they got to mean Icon for HiRE I MEAN WHAT THE HECK

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

@jkortwhatever his username is, NOLA GM, is a nice guy that genuinely cares a lot about his team. He is good GM that listens to everyone and makes sure everyone is doing the best they can. I love him xo

Specters Specters Specters Specters Specters Specters