Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

Gotta go with thanking @Ohtaay for stepping up and doing a great job being my new co-gm. We are building something special in Seattle. It takes time, but we will be coming for this league soon enough.

38 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I want to thank my GMs egg and hffo for giving me a chance and keeping me around. I am probably one step away from retirement, but this player run was fun.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Ok so I have too many people to write about so your all just going to be listed. I love you all and I appreciate you all in different ways. 

@Jimmysmo27
@cake307
@Anthique
@CapnCooper
@TheSparkyDee
@Takk806
@Crazytomato
@CloudRobot
@Segi
@kahri 
@MrPresident 
@BadWolf
@Matteo
@JKortesi81
@luke
@enigmatic
@yosh
@Tomen
@LarryTheMVP
@artermis
@downer
@spooked
@Mutedfaith
@lore
@xjoverax
@Bfine
@McGriddy10
@By-Tor

If you weren't named, don't worry I still love you too  Heart

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 04:09 PM by leafsftw1967.)

@Wally deserves some love as I think he has done a great job so far as the North Stars gm. I've definitely bought into what he has developed here in Toronto and can't wait to see us do some damage in the playoffs in the coming season as Toronto develops into a cup contender

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

If I had to choose one person to say something nice about I would destroy the 25 word limit in a heartbeat. Let me just say this, I have never met any bad people here in the league. Everyone I've met from Jase to Finn, Karey to HHH, Seymour, everyone has been so awesome and kind and decent to me. I appreciate all of you from the bottom of my heart.

Thankful MTL drafted me! CampingKiller has been a great GM thus far and the other members of our LR are very excited for the future of this team. Zoot is another active contributor alongside seven. I think that MTL will be on top in 3-5 seasons and im happy ill be there to help!.

Thjank you to all the kind people on QCC. It's been really fun in the locker room and with the people every day. I do lurk more than post but I always enjoy the energy and atmosphere cultivated.

I pretty much ghosted on everyone, absolutely everyone, without saying much. I can't say enough about the people of this league, and the community that is here, for the sheer number of people who tried to reach out to me. I appreciate all of yall, and just knowing there's people out there can make a huge difference. Much love, SHL people.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

There are innumerable users I’d love to commend. Shoutout to these guys even though they’re Oilers fans and we contend for the Western Canadian crown against them starting Wednesday

@jaypc8237 ping me for burger GIFs whenever

@Ohtaay many thanks for all your contributions to REG, and also for stepping up as the new co for SEA

@notorioustig podzy finally made it to 1k and you paved the way for that so big bless up

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

I would like to thank everyone in the SHL for making this website better than it already was. By putting so much dedication and hard work to this to make it more enjoyable for everyone.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

@SouthPaw is one of the nicest people I ever met and @Kyamprac and @Amidships are the best linemates a person can ask for in this league and generally every one in Maine is lovely.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

I'd like to thank everyone who is helping run this league, the hard work of the simmers aswell as Frenchie and Pyro for their hard work with the Ottawa Highlanders!

As my player will be graduating after these playoffs, I just want to thank Ottawa and Carolina for being two stellar teams and thank Frenchie and Sve7en for keeping them that way

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

I'd like to reach out and thank everyone who keeps this league up and running and my GMs for helping me with any questions that I've had through the year!

I gotta go with my GM alecks, For welcoming me into the steelhawks, And helping me when I don't Know things that are different from the J

@aleks

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]   

Ahh