Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

@JKortesi81 thank you for being fiercely loyal and caring about your peeps. We all appreciate you.
@artermis thank you for keeping the IIHF from being an absolute dumpster fire. Pretty sure we wouldn't have rosters made without ya.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Another great season for Colorado, everybody did a great job, but a few stood out in my mind. Nathangus is really coming into their roll and helping carry the team. Excellent performance by the new members, Smirnov, McPickle, Cadmael. The Raptor train is on the move and dosnt look like its stopping anytime soon.

i have had a very busy real life the last couple of months but i am still always thankful to be able to check in on colorado and seattle to see everyone having a good time and being supportive. im excited for when i'm able to focus a bit on how my teammates are doing

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]

Thank you to QCC for giving me a cozy home I can and do always go back to. Thank you to the entire S74 class for being so full of wonderful folks and good luck on your collective jump into the SHL. Thank you St Louis for being so lovable--it's been amazing watching your latest LR grow. There's a lot more, but I am so tired so I'll have to save it for next time. Thank you @Seany148 for continually helping me remember to have fun, especially lately. Love you SHL. <3

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I just ultimately have to say thank you to the Nevada Battleborn and the SHL in general. The SHL community is always one of the best but also one that will take you in overnight and when you disappear and need to jump into real life they never hate. They are also the first ones to bring you right back into the family when you come back. This is one of the best places to be bar none.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

While I'm sure it's the cop out answer, I do believe there can't be enough praise heaped upon everyone involved in league operations. Simmers, graders, GMs, graphic creators, and everyone else I'm forgetting. Give yourselves a pat on a back and thank you for all of the hard work you do to make this such a fun and successful league.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

Everyone with some kind of a league job deserves a big thank you from me, but I'll give extra praises to everyone who has been involved with the player portal. Looks great, works great, makes life easier. Bravo!

[Image: sulov.gif]

Joe K does everything he can to make his team better. One of the best people on the site and a good friend to have. His passion for the league is undeniable.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2024, 08:23 AM by kahri. Edited 1 time in total.)

PT team finally gave me the task ive been begging for so incoming!! long post

There are so many people who I can thank in this league but to name a few....

@sve7en if I spent time here actually typing all the things you do, then the PT team would probably take TPE away from writing too much so simply thank you for everything. Thank you for believing in me from Day 1 (literally). Thank you for allowing me to cause absolute chaos in the LR and just letting it happen. You don't get the appreciation in this league that you deserve.

@Frenchie hi ily and an early sorry because we will probably do something again soon to each other that will deserve sorrys . Bear Watch Party wen? 

@Pyro182 Thank you for being such a good friend always. Despite you moving on to OTT...its like things have never changed.  A fantastic human overall and I just truly truly love having you around. 

@sliceruser You may have grown up too fast but you are always around Carolina making it fun whether its a helpful hand in fantasy or just adding to the chaos. Much much love to you.

@Revontulete stop biting me but also come visit me soon please <3

@cake307 @Jimmysmo27 @jaypc8237 Thank you 3 for allowing me to come into STL and bring my chaos with me. Always a fun time in there and you 3 are doing a fantastic job building it up. It is very much Kathy approved. ( @Popol and thank you to you Peanut M&M)

@Troy_McClure03 you deserve a thank you for always going along with a bit even if you lost the expansion team for us. I appreciate everything you do around the league and genuinely being someone who I know will make me laugh even if it is something dumb

@JamesT you are ok i guess

@MrPresident best twin ever (depending on the day) Despite you never helping me on HN. I know you will always be there to talk trash or talk about Taylor Swift. I much appreciate you. See you in November for the Eras tour

@Halkohol honestly you truly deserve a shout out. Always around. Always being a good cheerleader and overall great person. SO THANK YOU for making my transition from the Js to SHL easier because  that was something I was truly struggling with

@xjoverax I LOVE JOVE! (is that enough to say about you ) :eolove:

@jason kranz @Kalakar @Belmont best friends of the brand ever. Thank you for making the Carolina locker room a little better every single day and always being good beans to the daily rule (besides you jason but this is why you top the dungeon leader board)

@Seany148 IM SORRY I LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE WHENEVER WE RANDOMLY DECIDE TO TALK 

and to the entire Carolina LR 
@Mazatt @Benpachi @halanv3ntur3@Cobbenstein @jacobcarson877 @Ragnar @Spritestuff @VRapa @Mr35 @Omij @a_cupof_bread @JoeyPoggers @sve7en @DrunkenTeddy @Inf1d3l @HolyCrick
you guys are truly some of the best people in this league. Some of you have been on the roster longer than others but you have each truly made such an impact from the LR to FHM. I love you all always. Now lets go win a cup

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

The whole Regina Elk server is packed with incredible people. I dare not shout them out by name, lest I leave someone off and offend them! But from management, to teammates, to rookies, just solid people all the way down.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Not many particular thanks but thank you to everyone who helps run the site and does all. The jobs.

Side note: thank you to the Edmonton Blizzard for drafting me.

[Image: mattyj.png]

A big shoutout to @Ace who put up with constant DMs from me for over 2 years.  Was a thrilling process to get the Aurora over the edge and to win a championship.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

I have been in this league for a long time and that has always been because of the community that we have here. We have definitely evolved, and I think Discord has been amazing for the league and being much more active by being able to chat with more people a lot quicker

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I would like to thank all the New Orleans Specters. We had a great season better than what most people thought, but unfortunately, it ended shortly in the playoffs. Enclosing much love to the team and the League.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I'm incredibly thankful for @luke and @JR95 being awesome GMs as well as for the great culture we have in New England. We fell short this season but we have an awesome core and we are built for lasting success.

Additionally I want to shout out the great guys we have in Great Falls.
@puolivalmiste @Chevy and @SpartanGibbles yall are the best and I'm thankful for all your advice and hard work to make this team great. There's too many people to name but everyone who has played for Great Falls and who has helped to make this team as awesome as it is, thank you.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]