Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Quote:Originally posted by Lazyeye@Jan 24 2012, 09:47 PM

Me>you  Exercise

Kristian Carlsson will fuck you up, yo.

@Secord: If you have an issue with this thread, just don't read it.

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 24 2012, 08:50 PM

Kristian Carlsson will fuck you up, yo.

@Secord: If you have an issue with this thread, just don't read it.
All I am saying is the VHL is there to talk VHL......I am sure you don't see 7 page threads in the VHL with "Oh pick in da first round Steelhawks" over there.....We have our own leagues there doesn't need to be bad feeling between the two but I just feel that this kind of stuff shouldn't be here......disagree with me all you want but you guys have a the VHL to talk VHL

We're not spamming the whole board with this. It's in one thread, and that's it.

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 24 2012, 08:58 PM
We're not spamming the whole board with this.  It's in one thread, and that's it.
It is what it is all I am saying is that you guys have your own forum to talk VHL.

I kinda wanna join vhl again, but it's too much work

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 24 2012, 10:42 PM
I kinda wanna join vhl again, but it's too much work

You make sigs all the time. And since you want to be a graphic designer, it will help you improve so much.

where do you write 590's?

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 24 2012, 08:44 PM

You make sigs all the time.  And since you want to be a graphic designer, it will help you improve so much.
I'll rejoin tmw and what happened to my player (Kyle Ernst) so I know lol is he still on the legion?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 24 2012, 11:46 PM

I'll rejoin tmw and what happened to my player (Kyle Ernst) so I know lol is he still on the legion?
Dont think so.

Maybe a FA?

I hate writing and I hate art, therefore I hate the VHL ph43r:

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 24 2012, 11:16 PM

Retire Ernst since you're so behind, and make a new guy without any of your carryover. That would mean you get your first three point tasks doubled. ie: 6=12, 5=10

Made my first MS check it out

http://www.vhlsim.net/smf/media-spots/it&#...-up-or-shut-up/

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Spellcheck that bad boy. Not sure if it needs it, but make sure you do. As a grader of MS', we will dock if there's too many grammar mistakes and I notice that a lot of SHL-to-VHL people have some trouble there (sorry guys over here, lol).

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jan 25 2012, 05:35 PM
Spellcheck that bad boy. Not sure if it needs it, but make sure you do. As a grader of MS', we will dock if there's too many grammar mistakes and I notice that a lot of SHL-to-VHL people have some trouble there (sorry guys over here, lol).

I clicked the spell-check icon :D

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]