Create Account

Andersson Free Agency Decision

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Andersson@Jun 29 2013, 12:35 PM

We'll see about that. Wink

Operation Eliminate the Dragons is underway.
Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Jun 29 2013, 12:36 PM

Operation Eliminate the Dragons is underway.
Blizzard
That's such a lame name...

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Andersson@Jun 29 2013, 11:35 AM

But the fact of the matter is I had made that decision while active, and thus reducing my contract to S13, but he tried to pick up an already declined player option.
That I did not know was declined. I never saw the thread you made, otherwise I would never have even traded for you. Like I said, I wasn't made aware of it until after I tried to extend you.

So no, I never tried to pick up an already-declined player option.

Look, I don't give a crap that you chose the Dragons over us. By all means, that's your decision and that's the beauty of free agency. But don't try to put me in a bad light in the process. Just go about your business.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Andersson@Jun 29 2013, 12:37 PM

That's such a lame name...

I prefer to spend my time eliminating the Dragons and not wasting it thinking of a catchy name :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 29 2013, 12:38 PM

That I did not know was declined. I never saw the thread you made, otherwise I would never have even traded for you. Like I said, I wasn't made aware of it until after I tried to extend you.

So no, I never tried to pick up an already-declined player option.

Look, I don't give a crap that you chose the Dragons over us. By all means, that's your decision and that's the beauty of free agency. But don't try to put me in a bad light in the process. Just go about your business.
I apologize, now knowing that you weren't aware of the thread puts this in a whole different light. But yes, lets leave it and anyways you guys have a starter now so that played a part in my decision as well.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Jun 29 2013, 12:38 PM

I prefer to spend my time eliminating the Dragons and not wasting it thinking of a catchy name :ph34r:
I'll get working on Operating Heat Wave. :ph34r:

Buncha fucking bums anyways

Welcome to Calgary man, real happy to have you Cheers

We have a great LR and I know you will add to it!
We have a great shot at the cup and you will add to that as well

Go Dragons Go!

Good luck next season Mr. Andersson Cheers
(I've been watching The Matrix so this made me giggle).

I look forward to putting pucks through your five hole. :ph34r:

Welcome to Calgary! Looking forward to splitting time in net with you!