Create Account

Sens Off-season

Ill be pissed if BM trades Smith, anyway we signed Corvo, I liked his shot the season of our cup run, he was an asshole tho. Hopefully with age he matured because the worst thing we could do is have a 36 year old guy who influences our younger guys in a bad way.

I love Joe Corvo. Smile

I think he'll be good with Cowen!!

Quote:Originally posted by Jme@Jul 8 2013, 09:41 AM
I love Joe Corvo. Smile

I think he'll be good with Cowen!!
Corvo was the worst Bruins defenseman i have ever seen lol

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jul 6 2013, 12:11 PM

Saku Koivu...

Theres no way youre comparing how Koivu left to how Alfie left right lol?

Koivu was disrespected and shoved out the door.

I like Corvo! :D Looking forward to having him back.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Smh Gibby gainey dumbassed his way out of koivu by not offering him a contract

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

So, we got Ryan, MacArthur and Corvo and lost Player 11, Silfverberg, Noesen and a 1st. Honestly, not THAT bad of an off-season...at least it was...eventful.

It' not that Alfie left that hurts, it's the way he left that hurts so much. Literally felt back stabbed as a fan, I hope this lights a fire under the player's asses.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Andersson@Jul 10 2013, 03:51 PM
So, we got Ryan, MacArthur and Corvo and lost Player 11, Silfverberg, Noesen and a 1st. Honestly, not THAT bad of an off-season...at least it was...eventful.

It' not that Alfie left that hurts, it's the way he left that hurts so much. Literally felt back stabbed as a fan, I hope this lights a fire under the player's asses.

i was hoping for whitney instead of corvo :(

Gonna be weird next season without Alfie and Silfverberg but excited for Ryan, Mac and Corvs.

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Either us or Detroit for the cup. I don't understand the fans expressing Alfie hate. Sure, it wasn't meant to end like that, but that man gave it his all for us, he deserves a cup. Unless it's us against them, in which case sorry Alfie. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Jul 10 2013, 04:29 PM
Either us or Detroit for the cup. I don't understand the fans expressing Alfie hate. Sure, it wasn't meant to end like that, but that man gave it his all for us, he deserves a cup. Unless it's us against them, in which case sorry Alfie. :lol:
Really? You think you guys? Are you just hoping for that or do you actually believe it? I think the Sens are a good team but I doubt they'll be able to keep up with the Bruins the Pens or the Wings in the East. Then in the West there's a couple teams I think are >>>

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 10 2013, 04:32 PM

Really? You think you guys? Are you just hoping for that or do you actually believe it? I think the Sens are a good team but I doubt they'll be able to keep up with the Bruins the Pens or the Wings in the East. Then in the West there's a couple teams I think are >>>

I know our team isn't better than most teams, but I wouldn't be that good of a fan if I didn't believe in them, would I?

We made it to the second round last season, these guys can surprise people.

A healthy Spezza, Karl, Andy and now adding on Ryan... I beleive we'll reach second round again at least.

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Jul 10 2013, 04:36 PM

I know our team isn't better than most teams, but I wouldn't be that good of a fan if I didn't believe in them, would I?

A healthy Spezza, Karl, Andy and now adding on Ryan... I beleive we'll reach second round again at least.

dis

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Jul 10 2013, 04:36 PM

Fair enough. I don't have as much faith in the Ducks :lol: I was pleasantly surprised last season as I didn't expect the playoffs and got much more. But we have a solid team but Idunno if it'll be great next season.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I, personally, have fate in the Sens...maybe too much as I expect a push for the Cup this season...yeah, I know...

Anyways, new divisions! I want geographic names to be honest...