Create Account

Latvians in SHL It's in Latvian and English!

<div align="center">Latvijas hokejs iekaro Ameriku!</div>

<div align="center">Šīs nakts SMJHL draftā, kas norisinājās Detroitā tika draftēti pieci latvieši, viens dodas uz St.Luisas Scarecrows, viens dodas uz Kelovnas Knights un trīs devās uz Monreālas Impact.</div>
<div align="center">[Image: 06-24-11-nhl-draft-e1309021942927.jpg?w=300]</div> 
Šonakt, pēc Latvijas laika 4:00 Detroitā sākās SMJHL drafts. SMJHL ir jauniešu līga, kas sagatavo jaunos spēlētājus lielajam hokejam SHL. Pirms diviem gadiem tur nokļuva pirmais latvietis, vārtsargs Lauris Prikulis, kuru izvēlējās otrajā raundā ar kopējo 10. numuru Vankūveras Walers, gadu vēlāk ar kopējo 20. Numuru ceturtajā raundā Emīlu Vilmenieti izvēlējās Monreālas Impact komanda, bet šogad ir noticis pamatīgs latviešu uzplūdums šajā līgā.
<div align="center">[Image: IMAG0499_medium.jpg]
Latvijas spēlētāji:
Reinis Lillais - 3. Raunds, 17. kopējais numurs, Monreālas Impact
Alens Paurs - 4. Raunds, 20. kopējais numurs, Monreālas Impact
Krists Zommers - 5. Raunds, 27. kopējais numurs, St. Luisas Scarecrows
Kaspars Štormanis - 5. Raunds, Kaspars Štormanis, Kelovnas Knights
Sandijs Siliņš - 6. Raunds , 32. Kopējais numurs, Monreālas Impact
[Image: 2013-03-19_dsc_8059.jpg]</div>
Sakarā ar šī drafta noteikumiem, tad SHL un SMJHL kopā spēlēs 7 latvieši, viens spēlēs SHL, Vinnipegas Jets sastāvā - Lauris Prikulis. Un seši spēlēs SMJHL, attiecīgi Reinis Liellais, Alens Paurs, Sandijs Siliņš un Emīls Vilmenietis, kuram šis būs jau otrais gads Monreālas Impact, Krists Zommers St. Luisas Scarecrows un Kaspars Štormanis spēlēs Kelovnas Knights komandā.
<div align="center">[Image: 2259.jpg]
Reinis Lillais
Mums izdevās noķert vienu no draftētajiem spēlētājiem uz nelielu interviju, Reini Lillo:
Interview Saki, kādas ir emocijas tikt draftētam uz Monreālu?
„Sajūtas ir neticamas, komanda ir ar lielu vēsturi, vairākiem tituliem un pēdējo divu gadu laikā ir pievienojuši savai kolekcijai vel divus kausus. Esmu lepns, ka tāda komanda ir izvēlējusies mani.”
Interview Vai zini ko par saviem komandas biedriem?
„Es pazīstu visus trīs latviešus, esam jau spēlējuši kopā, tā kā domāju, ka problēmu nebūs...”
Interview Un kā ar pārējiem spēlētājiem?
„Pagaidām neko daudz nezinu , esmu no Emīla dzirdējis tikai to labāko par šiem cilvēkiem, gan vadību, gan spēlētājiem, ticu visam ko Emīls ir teicis un domāju, ka jau pirmajās dienās pierādīsies viss viņa teiktais.”
Interview Paldies, tev par veltīto laiku
„Lūdzu un paldies” (ielenc citi žurnālisti)
[Image: 220px-Kaspars_Daugavi%C5%86%C5%A1.jpg]
Pēc apmēram stundas izdevās saskrieties ar vel vienu latvieti, Emīlu Vilmenieti un viņš mums sniedza interviju:
Interview Saki kādas emocijas ir būt Detroitā un no malas skatīties kā tiek draftēti, tavi draugi un tautas brāļi?
Vienkārši prieks, nav vairāk ko piebilst.. Nesen pašam beidzās SHL drafts, nokļūdams Hamiltonā aprunājos ar komandas Ģenerālmenedžeri un nācām pie kopīga secinājuma, ka būtu jādodas atpakaļ uz Monreālu, uz vel vienu gadu, un tagad ir prieks skatīties, ka būs kāds ar ko parunāt dzimtajā valodā. (smejas)
Interview Kāpēc šogad tāds latviešu pieplūdums šajā līgā?
Ar Lauri (Prikuli) parunājām un nospriedām, ka šī ir lieliska hokeja skola un nav slikta vieta, kur aizvadīt savu karjeru, bet pietrūka tikai cilvēku no mājām. Nu tad šo iemeslu vadīti mēs parunājām ar draugiem un pierunājām dažus doties šurp.
Interview Ir gaidāmi vel kādi papildinājumi no Latvijas?
Domāju, ka drīzumā pievienosies vel divi spēlētāji, bet pagaidām vārdi, lai paliek pie manis.
Interview Labi, liels tev paldies par sniegto laiku!
Nav par ko, vienmēr patīkami ar kādu parunāt latviski.</div>

<div align="center">The Translation!</div>

<div align="center">Latvias hockey hits America!</div>

<div align="center">The following night hapend SMJHL Draft, which was held in Detroit, there where drafted five Latvians, one goes to St.Luis Scarecrows, ones going to the Kelowna Knights and three went to the Montreal Impact.</div>
<div align="center">[Image: 06-24-11-nhl-draft-e1309021942927.jpg?w=300]</div> 
Tonight, by Latvian time 4AM in Detroit began SMJHL drafts. SMJHL the youth league, which prepares young players for the big hockey in SHL. Two years ago, there came the first Latvian, goalie Lauris Prikulis who was chosen in the second round with the overall 10th by Vancouver Walers, one year later with the common 20th Number of the fourth round, Emil Vilmenietis was chosen by Montreal Impact, but this year there has been a profound Latvian burst in the league.
<div align="center">[Image: IMAG0499_medium.jpg]
Latvian Players:
Reinis Lillais - 3rd Round, 17th overall to the Montreal Impact
Allen Paurs - 4th Round, 20th overall to the Montreal Impact
Krist Zommer - 5th Round, 27th overall to the St. Louis Scarecrows
Kaspar Shtorman - 5th Round, 30th overall to the Kelowna Knights
Sandij Silinjsh - 6th Round, 32nd overall to the Montreal Impact
[Image: 2013-03-19_dsc_8059.jpg]</div>
So with the happenings of this draft, in the SHL and SMJHL will play 7 Latvians, one in SHL league, Winnipeg Jets goalie - Lauris Prikulis. And six players will play in SMJHL respectively Reinis Lillais, Allen Paurs, Sandij Silinjsh and Emil Vilmenietis which this will be the second year in league will play for Montreal Impact, Krist Zommer to the St. Louis Scarecrows and Kaspar Shtorman goes to the Kelowna Knights.
<div align="center">[Image: 2259.jpg]
Reinis Lillais
We managed to catch one of the draft players for a small interview, Reini Lillo:
Interview Tell me, what are the emotions being drafted to Montreal?
„The feeling is incredible, the team has a great history, they have a lot of titles, in the last two years they have added to they’re collection another two cups. I am proud that such a team has chosen me.”
InterviewDo you know some of your teammates?
„I know all three Latvians we all have already played together, I think that there woun’t be any problems ...”
InterviewAnd as with the other players?
„I don’t know anythink much about them yet, I've heard from Emil only the best these these people, both management and the players, I believe in everything that Emile has said and I think that the first few days will prove everything he sayd.”
InterviewThank you for your time
„You’re welcome and thank you” (surrounded by other journalists)
[Image: 220px-Kaspars_Daugavi%C5%86%C5%A1.jpg]</div>
<div align="center">After about an hour we managed to meet with another Latvian, Emil Vilmenietis and he gave us a little interview:
InterviewTell us what where the emotions watching as you’re friends get drafted?
„Just feel happy for them, nothing more to say ... Recently, ended the SHL draft, i was picked by Hamilton, I spoke to the general manager and came to a conclusion that I should have to go back to Montreal for another year and it’s now a pleasure to watch, that there will be someone to talk to in our native language.” (Laughs)
InterviewWhy there’s such a big Latvian inflow in the league this year?
„I spoke to Lauris (Prikulis) and we came to conclusion that this is a great hockey school and is not a bad place to spend you’re career, but the only thing we miss is some people from home. So we had a chat with friends and persuaded some to come here and enter the draft.”
InterviewIs there expected some new Latvian faces to show up in the league?
„I think that’s a possibility, I’m talking with two other guys in the last couple days but in the meantime names will stay with me.”
Interview Well, a big thanks you for the time!
You’re welcome, always nice to talk with someone in Latvian. (smiles and walks away)</div>

Daaaaaaaamn so many Latvians... Welcome to all of you (although I knew some of you has been here for some time already) Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

It's the German invasion all over again Wink :lol: Ahahaha, just kidding guys, welcome to the league!

We had the German invasion and now the Latvian Invasion!

Welcome!

Time to get another German invasion going, looks like we are pretty outnumbered now :lol:

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Love this! We need a #TeamLatvia for the SHL.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I also pioneered this cause.

Not really, I don't even speak Latvian. Russian Latvians all the way.

I remember in S3 Team Latvia was GOAT.

make sure rehn doesn't see this :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jul 10 2013, 08:53 PM
make sure rehn doesn't see this :ph34r:

Haha I remember that shit. You pulled it right before I became Director. My first act was denying that shit :lol:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jul 10 2013, 09:39 PM

Haha I remember that shit.&nbsp; You&nbsp; pulled it right before I became Director.&nbsp; My first act was denying that shit :lol:

:lol: :lol:

i still got payed for it :ph34r:

look at dis rebel re-using sigs for PTs and getting away with double words :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jul 10 2013, 05:57 PM
Time to get another German invasion going, looks like we are pretty outnumbered now&nbsp; :lol:

italian invasion next tbh

oh

Eu Labs Skiper !!! Ilike

Good job Skiper, yes we need Latvian team

girls from Riga >>>>>>>>>>>