Create Account

Platoon Gear Up for the playoffs

[Image: nq2IRdc.png]

With the Platoon gearing up for the playoffs and teams already writing them off as an easy first round sweep or quick exit. The Platoon have a different mind set "We are going to go out there and leave it all on the ice win or lose we need to play our hearts out each game and we can be happy no matter what happens" stated King Tut. With one of the youngest rosters in the SHL it will be easy to count the Platoon out as they lack experience that is the SHL playoff grind."Each game gets harder to win teams play tighter hit more it becomes a battle neither team wants to lose" stated Tut when asked about the playoffs. The Platoon however will use that to there advantage. "Everyone's quick to write us off we will use the power of people underestimating us to drive us how far that will take us who knows only time will tell but were here to prove people wrong like we did in the regular season".

[Image: 1297347512565_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si...4596400914]
Winnfield will be a big xfactor in the playoffs

There are a few factors that will make interesting story lines for the Platoon this upcoming playoffs. The first is Jackson Turksa who now has two cup rings a few finals experiences under his belt. He will be expected to help rally the troops and have them prepared best he can. The second is the 5 Falcons who made a cup run last season and fell one game short of tasting victory. Well most will count that out as nothing because it's only juniors but Tut is quick to state it's the best experience your going to get outside of the SHL. Will they use the collapse as a learning experience or will it play a negative role on some of the players minds. The last story line that will be intriguing is Tut himself who boasted over a PPG in junior playoffs as well as over 100 hits in just around 20gp. He has been money in the junior playoffs can he continue that into the SHL? He showed he can perform on the international stage winning silver with half a PPG playing a 3rd line checking role. "Ya I love these pressure moments I have 6 shoot out goals this year alone and a few were the GWG I feed on pressure hopefully I can hit the right note this playoffs and help the team get some Ws.

[Image: 9009017.jpg]
The Platoon will need lots of scoring from rookies

The Platoon will have it in tough versus what looks to be the Wolfpack but that only motivates them more. "To be the best you have to beat the best that's the expression right there going to underestimate us to start we need to take advantage of that early on". "After the first few games and we grab a win or two that's when we need to play even harder because they won't write us off anymore". " Top teams get upset all the time anything can happen for all anyone knows the worst team could win the cup you just have to go out there and give it your all and hope". "Only one team can win it no shame in losing so did 11 other teams just play your heart out and no matter the results just remember there's always next year".

[Image: Chicago-blackhawks-stanley-cup.jpg]
The Platoon hope to build a dynasty with many cup celebrations

Everyone in the Platoon locker room remains tight nit each player knows there role coming in and what the team expects is no matter what they leave everything they have on the ice no matter what happens. "Were a close group most of us played on the same junior team and then even those who didn't we all worked hard to get here we know it's an uphill battle and the odds are against us but we can't just quit when the going gets tough". Truer words were not spoken and only time will tell how much hard work will pay off for the Platoon.

West Kendall

good read Tut...we definitely won't be taking you lightly despite beating you in all six regular season meetings, i hope it's a hell of a series and look forward to it.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Good read Tut! Platoonza power baby!

Platooooooooonzaaaaa for ol time sake, make it to the finals plz

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Oct 30 2013, 12:24 AM
Platooooooooonzaaaaa for ol time sake, make it to the finals plz
We will, and we will be playing Texas. And win 4-0 because they suck.

Quote:Originally posted by I am Ben Affleck@Oct 30 2013, 02:29 AM

We will, and we will be playing Texas. And win 4-0 because they suck.
Um... Texas?

Also, good luck in the playoffs guys! Got a tough road ahead, but seem confident enough to handle it.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Oct 30 2013, 12:30 AM

Um... Texas?

Also, good luck in the playoffs guys! Got a tough road ahead, but seem confident enough to handle it.
Just drawing up the perfect scenario for WKP. Blizzard >> Renegays

Hey not to much on my home state, but I rather see my team have an era of dominance once again

Doubt is a dream killer

Luv you, Tut

And I LOVE my team. Platoon

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Oct 30 2013, 01:36 AM
Hey not to much on my home state, but I rather see my team have an era of dominance once again
I'm from Texas too <3 Not hating on the state,

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 30 2013, 02:56 PM

I'm from Texas too <3 Not hating on the state,
I am, fuck the Cowboys. Everything is smaller in Texas.

Cant wait to see this Smile

[Image: cuffana.png]

Winnfield is a scrub.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Great stuff Tut! Platoon

Platoonza mad as fuck.

Renegods > Platards

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]