Create Account

Change Winnipeg

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Nov 10 2013, 04:34 PM
Shouldn't the decision to move be up to the GM.... and then the league. If Leafs doesn't want to move it and the team keeps bringing in people why move it. We argue WKP should be moved because of its connection to Nando but they still there. But why bother moving them... Maxy finally got them going into a very competitive team and there is a huge history of positives in WKP.

Let's focus on the good that these teams bring instead of the 'boring unoriginal names'... hell most sport teams across the planet borrow names... Why do we have to be different.  [b]During my rookie season I would have loved to been drafted by the Jets.
It has a history that people can connect to and also really like Leafs open pressers that give that kind of draw to the team in my opinion.

I still think if GMs/Ownership continue to talk about their teams past it would allow newer players to connect. It helped me become really interested in Vancouver when Green and I talked more often in my rookie season.[/b]

Well screw you too then Undecided

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy+Nov 10 2013, 06:38 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 10 2013, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Except he's not, the majority of people he says don't read the thread are those saying "If Winnipeg should move so should WKP" Which has been answered several times yet doesn't seem to get acknowledged.[/b]

But the first time I figured where the team was the reference of America's penis was used..... Why you want to be the tip of America's penis? lol IMO if you want to move the team you should be able to... it is your team or are you just borrowing it from someone else?

<!--QuoteBegin-Syckez@Nov 10 2013, 06:41 PM

Well screw you too then Undecided
[/quote]

My first question about WKP is where the fuck it is... knew nothing about it ... and now it seems some people there may not like me.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Nov 10 2013, 04:44 PM

My first question about WKP is where the fuck it is... knew nothing about it ... and now it seems some people there may not like me.

What? I was commenting on the fact that you said you would have liked to been drafting by the Jets.
Also, 701 likes nobody, don't feel bad about it.

#LoveJets

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Nov 10 2013, 06:51 PM

What? I was commenting on the fact that you said you would have liked to been drafting by the Jets.
Also, 701 likes nobody, don't feel bad about it.

I knew nothing about West Kendall... so it had no attraction to me tbh. No one even said hi until the 11th hour Tongue

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

I'd like to see the Jets move honestly, but not nearly as passionately as many here seem to want them moved. I'd like to see all original team names on this site. But this was proposed when Atlanta originally moved to Winnipeg and it was shot down and that was the end of it. There are far bigger things that are wrong with this league than team names.

Winnipeg and Montreal, the two teams who are ripoffs, actually seem to be two of the team with more devoted to the name followings, making them harder to create a change. Again, I'd like to see only original team names on here, but it's pretty much beating a dead horse.

Let the team stay in Winnipeg.

Quote:Originally posted by I am Ben Affleck@Nov 10 2013, 05:43 PM

This is a new league now (in words of those who were here S1 or early years), if you don't like that then hang up your boots. (Not talking to you obviously). With a whole new image, things like this are needed IMO.
What new image? The one where we all wanna call each other faggots, whine until we get on the team we want to get on, and strip the whole league of its history and records?

The VHL has changed logos but not names or locations. I can still go on there after 3 years and look at the Wranglers and think of Slobodzian and everything he did for that team. Or see how my Titans are doing.

Youre not coming onto this site and imposing your will. Im here to keep balance, youre here to act like a 6 year old girl who doesnt get their way.

Ive respected the opinions of everyone in this thread and stated my opinion without attacking anyone. You, I have no respect for.

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Cuffy@Nov 10 2013, 08:31 AM
Chris r. And Belmont. Best rivalry Tongue
But it's true people do tend to take things to serious on this site that they shouldn't take serious.
Belmont rarely spoke up. I don't think anyone has been at each others throats more then me and Chris R.

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Nov 10 2013, 05:23 PM

Belmont rarely spoke up. I don't think anyone has been at each others throats more then me and Chris R.
1) Might want to fix your sig
2) He did predict her turning into nothing in the SHL Wink

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Nov 10 2013, 06:32 PM

1) Might want to fix your sig
2) He did predict her turning into nothing in the SHL Wink
On my phone. >:(

I guess, but are you really going to give credit to a sexist asshole who was kicked out of the league for his comments?

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Nov 10 2013, 01:53 PM

Can I just say you are being really confrontational when other people are stating their opinion. You say that Winnipeg needs to change. People say that the team has a history that they appreciate and want to stay around. You say they should hang up their boots, get out of the past exc... because the league is new and everything should be new now too.

Honestly most people don't want change in the league. More people talk about how often juniors teams change, how silly the whole thing leading to New England is and the Vancouver-LVK-Seattle thing is.

If you think that he is in the minority of people you haven't been reading most the posts bud. Which you accused someone else of when they stated that they were stating their opinion on a topic.

Maybe its because i really don't like you&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; but your attitude and people who approach comments the way you do are why people leave not because of some weird "lack of professionalism" on the site.

You haven't presented a counter argument to what anyone is saying other then saying they should change their opinion&nbsp; :lol:

Wisconsin Monarch
Vancouver Ice Wolves
Vancouver Nightmare
Las Vegas Kings
Seattle Riot

Someone predict what's next

Discord are for plebs

Buffalo Thunder... at least that is what I would change it too. Great team name and logo.

Or

Ottawa Lumberjacks

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

IMO

Teams that should change names:
Winnipeg Jets (NHL Team)
Montreal Impact (MLS Team)
Seattle Riot (lmao)

Teams that should move:
Texas Renegades
WKP

Also every team should have an original logo.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 16 2013, 02:23 AM
IMO

Teams that should change names:
Winnipeg Jets (NHL Team)
Montreal Impact (MLS Team)
Seattle Riot (lmao)

Teams that should move:
Texas Renegades
WKP

Also every team should have an original logo.
My main (and pretty much only) disagreement is Texas. Why should they move? It's actually a great market. It's right for a team to be there.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE