Create Account

Platoonza Presser!

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 12 2013, 06:31 PM

It's an established fact you buy 24's in Ontario  :lol:
24's cost like $34+

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 12 2013, 06:32 PM

Yup that's where we got ours from was The Beer Store. There was some other liquor store as well that was comparable. We went there to get things like Rum and vodka and stuff like that and it was pretty expensive for that too. But your reasoning behind it being like that for Ontario makes sense
LCBO is what you are talking about.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 12 2013, 06:33 PM

LCBO is what you are talking about.
Yup! That'd be it.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 12 2013, 07:32 PM

Yup that's where we got ours from was The Beer Store. There was some other liquor store as well that was comparable. We went there to get things like Rum and vodka and stuff like that and it was pretty expensive for that too. But your reasoning behind it being like that for Ontario makes sense

LCBO

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 12 2013, 07:32 PM

24's cost like $34+

:lol: I always hear advertisements of 24 for 24... :unsure:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Interview If you could choose, who would you rather face in the finals? Edmonton or Calgary.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Wow you guys pay WAY too much for beer.

I love having a handful of REALLY good brewery's nearby. Makes for cheaper beer.

By the way, if anyone has a question for Hoff, I'll be on and off until bedtime.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 12 2013, 06:36 PM

:lol: I always hear advertisements of 24 for 24...  :unsure:
Oh your talking about those discount beer or whatever they are called. It's like cheap beer and they are ass I believe. I do know what you are talking about.

I can't find any of that on the website though.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 12 2013, 07:38 PM

Oh your talking about those discount beer or whatever they are called. It's like cheap beer and they are ass I believe. I do know what you are talking about.

I can't find any of that on the website though.

Lakeport or whatever?

the liquor is the way to go
Gingerale and rum
Or iceberg vodka and pineapple crush

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Nov 12 2013, 05:36 PM
Interview If you could choose, who would you rather face in the finals? Edmonton or Calgary.
Personally I would love to play either team. The Blizzard are probably the team I want to play the most due to the players on their team and so we could play arguably the best team in the finals.

http://www.thebeerstore.ca/beers/lakeport-red
Lakeport is #31 but it's on sale right now for 30. What kind of fucking deal is that lmao

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 12 2013, 06:27 PM

It was $18 for a 12 I believe and it was Ontario. As far as the cheese I have no idea, I was helping a friend make a lasagna though and the bag of cheese was crazy expensive. Soda and beer were the two most expensive though. Cheese may have just been an anomaly. But yeah beer and soda I had it the same in about 3-4 places across Ontario

Also depends the kind of cheese I guess. Shredded bagged cheese shouldn't cost 8$ but I've payed 25$ already for cheese. Specialty cheese at a specialty store obviously.

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Nov 12 2013, 06:36 PM
Both are very talented teams and will be a competition. I'd have to say Edmonton would be my choice as we seem to play our best hockey against the teams who are much much better on paper than us. Calgary is a great team but I think Edmonton and Toronto are the best teams on paper. Either way I expect stiff competition regardless of who we face!

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by I am Ben Affleck@Nov 12 2013, 04:47 PM

Why is Wasty so against trading Morley?

'Cause Wasty loves him some Morley. And rightfully so.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤