Create Account

Crows Sign Yzerman

Crows Sign Yzerman
St. Louis adds another top forward in preparation for back-to-back titles.

[Image: YzermanJersey_zpse13dc794.png]

St. Louis (AP) - It did not take long after being cleared by Doctors and Tyler Yzerman was introduced as the newest member of the St. Louis Scarecrows.

"It is with great pleasure we bring in an impact player who will undoubtedly play a huge role in our quest for another championship," Scarecrows Co-General Manager Riggsy told a small gathering of media and players. In a rushed press conference at Crow Headquarters, Riggsy and fellow executive Cuffy were on hand to introduce their latest free agent signing of the preseason and send a message to the rest of the league:

"This is another example of our commitment to sustaining a winning brand of hockey for the city of the St. Louis," Cuffy declared. "We feel [Tyler Yzerman] encompasses the pride, passion, and blue-collar work ethic the Crow fan-base can identify with and rally around."

As he held up up his black, barn red, and wheat gold jersey, Tyler Yzerman was all smiles and clearly relived to begin his SMJHL season. "It just feels good to be a part of something," Yzerman proclaimed. "...this is the feeling and the moment I missed on draft night but in a very strange and roundabout way it seems worth it. I look forward to working with the Crows' coaches and trainers to take my game to the next level, prepare for the SHL...and bring another Four Stars Cup to the city of St. Louis."

The Scarecrows have now spent $32 million this offseason but once head into Season 17 poised to capture their second championship in as many seasons.

Scarecrows Ilike
Welcome to the team bud! cant wait to see you playing in a crows uni Smile

[Image: cuffana.png]

Welcome to THE team.

cuffy is a beast GM

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Mar 6 2014, 08:25 PM
cuffy is a beast GM
:wub:
Unless your being a sarcastic asshole if ure bein that then FU

[Image: cuffana.png]

no im bein serious :lol:

you're doin a great job at stl :D